The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2011, 02:55 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 0
TangBohuWorld is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTangBohuWorld is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTangBohuWorld is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTangBohuWorld is a living Saint! - you won't find better
** Xiang Yun ** Xiang Yun - Cultivate Beauty SYT with tiptop A1 Service, CIM, AR, FJ

Name: 祥云 Xiang Yun

Height: 1.63m ( small petite size )

Weight:
44kg

Looks: 8/10

Boobs: 32A ( not for boobs lover )

BBBJ: 9.3/10 ( Wet with CIM Service you can feel the teeth brushing ur dick )

Massage: Superb Hard Massage (7.4/10 )

GFE: 9/10 ( Easy Going )

FJ: 8.5/10 ( Moaning Queen Real tighty pussy oh u can feel she say 豪爽)

HJ: 7.5/10 ( Manipulate you like a doll untill u buay tahan

Footjob: 8.5/10 ( Fanastic Toes then made you cum in 12min )

Jua Gen: 8/10 ( Shiok i feel my didi extend for 0.03 cm )

Dos: BBBJ / Light Massage / FUCKJOB / Footjob / Handjob / Juagen/ Footjob

Donts: AJ/RAW

Damage: $100/2 Shot/ 1 Hour 30 Min

Additional cost of service:
footjob, pantyhose sniffing, feet licking, tarma special, special discuss with her directly

For Contact please click here
Old 12-10-2011, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 16
Blackjack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBlackjack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: ** Xiang Yun ** Xiang Yun - Cultivate Beauty SYT with tiptop A1 Service, CIM, AR,

Is damage 100/2shots/90minutes as posted or 100/1/1 as in website?

Please clarify.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TangBohuWorld View Post
Name: 祥云 Xiang Yun

Damage: $100/2 Shot/ 1 Hour 30 Min

For Contact please click here
Old 12-10-2011, 06:58 PM
Samster (B)

TangBohuWorld is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTangBohuWorld is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTangBohuWorld is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTangBohuWorld is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: ** Xiang Yun ** Xiang Yun - Cultivate Beauty SYT with tiptop A1 Service, CIM, AR,

follow the website brother
Old 12-10-2011, 08:35 PM
Samster (B)

±pppppppppppppppppppppp
Old 12-10-2011, 10:48 PM
Samster (B)

upppppppppppppppppppppp
Old 13-10-2011, 02:23 AM
Samster (B)

upppppppppppppppppppppp
Old 13-10-2011, 03:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 19
kyorind is one of the Best!kyorind is one of the Best!kyorind is one of the Best!

Just finish session with her..

I would say total 0 GFE..
And her service is below average..
Looks wise, really can't picture her with the photos posted..
Looks older then 25 also.. Maybe 30?

Called and made appointment.. After SMS her room number she arrived around 5mins later..

Once in room rather mechanical.. Stripped, bath.. Bath = Bath , nothing else..
Foreplay was non existent.. After bath, dry ourselves up, cath bath which lasted 10 sec and next thing she ask was "着么做?" or "how you want it done?" wah lao wei.. Whole session GFE turn 0 cuz of this..

Capped and finish off in doggy.. But one thing good is u want wad position she also willing to try.. But still feels mechanical.. Won't reccomanded her though..

Conversation with her also feels bad cuz lots of loopholes during conversation.. At first say tourist on social visit pass , then suddenly become EP can stay 2 years.. Overall I would ask samsters to give her a miss, streetwalkers give better service..

Looks: 4/10 ( Looks like early 30, hair is super short, not like pic)
Body: 6/10 (petite, tight body)
Boobs: 4/10 (AA cups.. Eraser nips)
Bbbj: 1/10 (she kum my dick head and shake her head up and down.. Don't feel much)
Kiss : didn't want to, as in I didn't want to..
fj: 7/10 (no sound effect , but she does have a tight pussy since her build damn small)
GFE: 0 , streetwalkers give more GFE..
Rtf: nope (I rather go cat100 or 2 cat50)

Don't zap me for honest post =)
Old 13-10-2011, 03:58 PM
Samster (B)

uppppppppppppppp
Old 13-10-2011, 06:02 PM
Samster (B)

upppoooopppppppo
Old 13-10-2011, 10:21 PM
Samster (B)

uuiioppppoppppooo
Old 14-10-2011, 12:35 AM
Samster (B)

upppppppppppppppp
Old 14-10-2011, 01:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 20
lawrence78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlawrence78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlawrence78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlawrence78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlawrence78 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Agree with bro kyorind, tried her a few days back. what sty, what 25yo. Looks like 30 and even abit of syt. Warning to all brothers, pls book his gals at your own risk.
Old 14-10-2011, 12:39 PM
Samster (B)

uppppppppppopppp
Old 14-10-2011, 03:12 PM
Samster (B)

uppppppopp
Old 14-10-2011, 11:39 PM
Samster (B)

uooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread