The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2006, 08:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold
Re: Dubai

Quote:
Originally Posted by lysander
Bro Rainman

I will be back for 1 month from early Decemeber.......

Any brothers keen to arrange something like that...let me know......
Bro Rainman...you be back in Dec?

One whole month. Guess I should be around one of these week end during Dec.

Cheers

PS: Flying off tonite???

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 19-08-2006, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 20
chutiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychutiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro Rainman,

leg hand so fast. Anyway, some corrections.
Ah Lai bo lai. Could not get visa on arrival from OC.

its not that I don't want to ta pao, it just that she don't want to. Only exchange numbers and say that she'll call me next week. Looks like I may have to skip lunch. Hmmm...

just got call from Chief, going to inspect another site. This time I also no visa.
Old 19-08-2006, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chutiya
Bro Rainman,

its not that I don't want to ta pao, it just that she don't want to. Only exchange numbers and say that she'll call me next week. Looks like I may have to skip lunch. Hmmm...

just got call from Chief, going to inspect another site. This time I also no visa.

I hv leh..... hehehe

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 20-08-2006, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 21
RRR9 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRRR9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I was in Dubai a few years back.

If you walk along the main street at night (the one where there is McDonalds at one end and plenty of restaurants along the rest of the street), you should find some PRCs there walking around. You can just approach them. There is also a night club (forgot the exact name - something like hurricane or typhoon) where you can find PRCs and Eastern Europeans.

Good luck.

Ronald
Old 21-08-2006, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
and_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to all

hi all bros here. i am going to be in dubai organising a conference. would appreciate if someone can advise me if there's any upclass ktv joints with prc/chinese like those in Singapore? and i happen to hear that these a joint in a very high class hotel that you can seach for girls, is that true? hope to hear from you guys. thanks in advance. cheers!
Old 21-08-2006, 06:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 23
Kongsamiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKongsamiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by and_alloy
hi all bros here. i am going to be in dubai organising a conference. would appreciate if someone can advise me if there's any upclass ktv joints with prc/chinese like those in Singapore? and i happen to hear that these a joint in a very high class hotel that you can seach for girls, is that true? hope to hear from you guys. thanks in advance. cheers!
Go Emirates Tower Hotel, Very high class KTV, very high class price, very Japanese price, very.very..................
Old 21-08-2006, 06:14 PM
Samster

Kongsamiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKongsamiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRR9
I was in Dubai a few years back.

If you walk along the main street at night (the one where there is McDonalds at one end and plenty of restaurants along the rest of the street), you should find some PRCs there walking around. You can just approach them. There is also a night club (forgot the exact name - something like hurricane or typhoon) where you can find PRCs and Eastern Europeans.

Good luck.

Ronald
Al Rigga street, but now all gone... use to get ST for 120 dhs Look >5/10 age <35, once in while get get a gem.. u will get during Ramadan period as most KTV will close as no music is allowed. less people will go to PUB. These WL either stay at home or walk the street.....hopeful this coming Ramadan there be smoe discreet walking.. hmmm Ramadan coming.. must starts collecting no...
Old 21-08-2006, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lysander
Bro Rainman

Thanks for the update......

Chief...I want FR......

Until I see your FR, I will not post my FR on the Kaza WL that I bonked on 17th August........and also 2 Chinese WLs that I bonked on 15th and 16th August.....

I am like color wolf....everyday bonked a new WL....except last night.......

Because tonight flying to Beijing...meeting up with GF....KNN visa still not approved......now doing resident visa...KNN 20,000Dhs.......

I will be back for 1 month from early Decemeber.......
Any brothers keen to arrange something like that...let me know......
Bro Rainman...you be back in Dec?
CO.
U know very that I don't writ FR at all.... By the way, I did cum after 2 hrs after so long.. she is not pretty maybe 4.5/10 in the eye of some of the brothers. But she the factor that I need.....
Old 21-08-2006, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman
Ta Pow sure have lah... U know who right?? He is supposed to be in Dubai and landed today at 11 am...lolz,.......

As for the rest.... 50% of the girls are SYT and the bal MILF... I was not given the former leh... So not much action from me.... The room design also not too good so cannot really enjoy the company of all bro....

So when u back. Maybe the real CO would arrange same ya...

Cheers
Hahaha... let the real CO arrange.. I like it.. hmm must also arrange myself back in Dec...Bro Rainman.. Thanks very much for the supper.. love it..

Bro sjb 1994.. thank u on yr drinks. u very fast, b4 i know it, u already signed off the bill...
Old 21-08-2006, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chutiya
Bro Rainman,

Bro Chu.. U must follow Bro sjb style . u takeout 1 piece I take 1 piece.
Anyway, I just wants to see all my girls in 1 nite.. went to K2, to see 3 girls, Got striped and bbj by 3 of them at 1 go

Then went to Snooker KTV to see another 3 of them. they wanted to arrange a hotel room to stay for the nite but already promised OC to be home by 4 am.. so bopian missed the gang bang...
Old 21-08-2006, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
and_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongsamiya
Go Emirates Tower Hotel, Very high class KTV, very high class price, very Japanese price, very.very..................
and very very??? but other than that anywhere that is mid class? thanks for your help. cheers
Old 21-08-2006, 10:51 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 20
Malefikus is a name known to allMalefikus is a name known to allMalefikus is a name known to allMalefikus is a name known to allMalefikus is a name known to allMalefikus is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by and_alloy
and very very??? but other than that anywhere that is mid class? thanks for your help. cheers
From all I know it is rather very expensive here or very cheap (for the pakis, hehehe...). But you will get more detailled comments, I guess...
Old 25-08-2006, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 20
chutiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychutiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

finally, back in business

Lysander, can't wait for your FR on the "home alone" episodes.
Old 25-08-2006, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2655 / Power: 20
sjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro TV, luckily you discover the mistake, and paste it back. If not our lonely CO in Dubai sure can't eat can't sleep, no place to post FR, haha.
So, now back in busniess. CO, where's the FR, quick, quick, no more delay.
Old 25-08-2006, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2655 / Power: 20
sjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond repute

Chief, you went back the Moon Shadow last 2 night and bo chio, right?

haha, joking.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1