The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hipgrinder, lookingaround, singlegal

Old 26-07-2013, 01:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 746 / Power: 17
sianz123 is a splendid one to beholdsianz123 is a splendid one to beholdsianz123 is a splendid one to beholdsianz123 is a splendid one to beholdsianz123 is a splendid one to beholdsianz123 is a splendid one to beholdsianz123 is a splendid one to behold
Re: My Busty Young Wife and Her Insatiable Appetite

sounds really exciting, more pls. thanks!
Old 26-07-2013, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
PureHearted deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep it cumming pls
Old 26-07-2013, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TSIDms deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS went missing.. It has been weeks ago since last update
Old 27-07-2013, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 15
bonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of light

"Ok you wait" wifey heard the old man say. Moments later, there were sounds on the zinc door and metal piece appeared through the gaps. With a quick lift, the hook was off and the door was opened.

Wifey was still naked as she sat on the floor, covering her boobs with her hands. Joe's dad slowly helped her up and she limped back to her room. Along the way, she pressed herself more onto him.

In the room, the old man grabbed a piece of sarong and passed it to my wife. She wore it quickly and then sat on the mattress, legs straightened.

"Is it pain?" He said in broken English. "Now ok ok." Joe's dad then sat close to wifey and they chatted abit about his life, Joe etc in a calm manner. This was the same bastard that just ejaculated into my wife!

Wifey was intrigued about the strong old man and somehow they ended up talking about Joe.

"Ya after Joe, makcik didn't want anymore. We also long time never... How to say ah?" He said

"Never make love?" Wife asked, in a relaxed manner. She was feeling horny again and this time, she wants a cock in her, no matter whose.

"Eh... Yah.. So that's why I work at the farm. I got all the barang-barang in small box downstairs." Old man said.

Wifey then asked a leading question,"oh can I go see see?"

"Can but you can walk anot?" He asked.

"Can lah. Slowly slowly. Let me get changed first." Wifey said. Joe's dad then left the room, himself getting changed.

Wifey didn't know what to wear to seduce the old man. She only had 1 more set for the night and another to leave for tomorrow. She then decided to wear back her pink bikini and wrapped the sarong around her.

"Ok I'm ready." Wifey said to joe's dad who was only in shorts and singlet. They made their way down the stairs and to a small tool shed at the back of the house.

The shed was close to the small plantation that they have. Also, wifey said that the sky looked like it was going to rain. They went into the shed and as it was relatively small, the body contact was inevitable.

Wifey is good at brushing herself against another body, so she made sure to rubbed herself against the old man whenever she can.

He was busy explaining and didn't realized that wifey had loosened the top of her sarong. Soon, it started to drizzle and the rain drops on the zinc roof made a perfect setting for wifey to fuck the old man.

"Brrrr cold..." She said. The Old man just looked at her. "Can you help me with something?" Wifey asked as the old man stood up.

Wifey then gave him a slutty CFM look and with a single pull, her sarong came off. Both just stood there as wifey breathed in heavily, heaving her breasts.

Joe's dad tried to look away but he then fixed his eyes on her boobs. Wifey then licked her lips and moved closer. Once close enough, she threw herself at him and they both hug.

"Pakcik, let me help you." Wifey said as she brought down his shorts to reveal a semi hardened cock. She got down to her knees and began to lick gently.
Old 27-07-2013, 02:51 PM
Samster

bonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of light

Joe's dad just stood with his back against the wall as my wife gave him a blowjob. In an instant, he was rock solid again and was letting out soft moans. Wifey sped up her sucking because she was getting horny given the closed environment and comfortable weather.

Noticing that he was still stiff, wifey took his hands and placed them on her big boobs. Needless to say, Joe's dad began grabbing and rubbing.

"ooh.... hmmmph... Pakcik like that?" My wife stopped to ask.

"hmmm yah..." He said

"I bigger or makcik bigger?" She asked slyly.

"you bigger... hmmph.." he said

"pakcik want to suck?" She asked

"yes.. yes.... yes"

With that my wife stood up and just let Joe's dad to shift the bikini to reveal her nipples. He gobbled up straight away, shifting from left to right breasts like a hungry man. Wifey likes the slight change in pace and she began to stroke his cock while standing up.

"Ohh... oh...oh... Suck harder..."Wifey moaned. She then stopped him, walked to the other side of the shed which has a table on it and just bend over, not saying a word. A few seconds later, Joe's dad walked over, shifted the bikini panties and slide his cock in, as if knwoing what to do.

"Ouh!!! Ahhhhh...." Wifey screamed. This is the second time she felt his cock in him and knowing that it was raining outside, she screamed out loud. He grabbed her by the waist and pumped her hard. Wifey felt her love juice forming and with each thrust, she felt more and more juice coming out, making the fucking alot easier. She told me she hasn't felt that wet for quite a while.

With one hand on her waist and the other grabbing her boobs, my wife was doggied hard until she just lay her face on the table, struggling to keep up with the rhythm of the old man. What started out as a naughty teasing now turned into a hard, almost-rape kind of feel. Not that she mind though.

It was 15 minutes into the fucking and ramming that wife remembered that this was the man who had slipped his cock in her while she was sleeping. And now, he was still strong enough to carry on a second round.

Wifey then cramped up her pussy to make it tighter and soon enough, the old man was slowing down his pace. Wifey knew he was about to cum soon. She then held him by the butt and rocked and tighten herself more.

"Oh.. oh.. oh.." He said as he cummed inside her again, for the second time in the day. Wifey just closed her eyes as she felt the thick ooze mixing with her own love juices. Joe's dad collapse on her back while still massaging and grabbing her boobs.

"mmm... you like it pakcik?"

"yes... yes..."

She then pulled herself away from him, turned around and squatted in front of him. His sperm slowly oozed out of her pussy and seeing that he was still hard, wife continued her second round of blowjob. The old man was sensitive now but wifey made sure he licked it clean.

"Tonight at 11pm. I want to do it again here. Ok?" My wife said.

Joe's dad can only smile. They dressed up and quickly rushed back to the house.

The rest of the evening was pretty much the same, with dinner and talking. Later that night, at 11pm, Joe's dad went down to the shed first as planned and wifey then slipped off the house quietly, knowing that everyone was asleep.

As she made her way to the shed, she didn't realize that Joe was actually looking out of his window and saw her sneaked into the shed.

Inside, wifey and the old man made love again, this time she was riding her and he finished off her off in missionary position. My wife was truly satisfied, letting an old malay uncle to cum in her 3 times in a day.
Old 27-07-2013, 02:51 PM
Samster

The next morning, right after breakfast, N and her family, together with Joe's mom, decided to go to the market to buy stuff back to Singapore. Joe saw that wifey wasn't too keen on making the trip and went up to her.

"Eh, Maria. You want to follow me? I'm going to the plantation to do something." He said.

My wife thought why not. She quickly agreed. Still in her night outfit of loose shorts and t-shirt, both of them left the house. Joe kept walking into the rubber plantation behind the house.

"Eh, where are we going?" Wifey asked. "Just somewhere here go something nice to show you." Joe just said.

20 mins into the walk, wifey stopped, panting for air. She looked around and only saw rows and rows of rubber trees. The house had disappeared and the place was silent.

"Joe, I'm tired, where are we going?" She said.

Joe then faced my wife and pushed her back against one of the rubber trees. "I saw what you did with my dad. Now I want the same." With that, he quickly tried to force himself onto my wife and began to findle her breasts.

"Wait wait. Stop it!" She began to worry.

"You can shout all you want but there is no one around." he said as he managed to pull down her shorts and tossed it aside. He then worked his hands to remove her t-shirt, which after much struggle, my wife finally relented.

"Wait." My wife said firmly. Now, just in her bra and panties, she tried to cover herself but her breasts were too big. "I'm sorry." My wife said as she just looked down.

"Sorry is not enough. You better give me what i want or I will tell on you to my mom and N and her family. So that they know what a slut you are." Joe said, with slight smile.

"No! No! Please don't tell N! ok ok..." My wife said. Now knowing that at least the situation is more in control, she thought yeah why not get another fuck.

"Good. Now come here." Wifey just walked over to Joe and instinctively, she knew what to do. She pulled down his shorts and began to suck his cock.

"oh yes... oh yes... suck it slowly. I want you to enjoy it." My wife did as she was told, sucking his cock slowly. He wasnt that big or long, so my wife had to fake that it was good. He was 6 inches at most when fully erected.

"Ok enough now stand up." Joe commanded. "Do a striptease and remove your bra and panties. My did so, slowly. She first removed her panties and then her bra and she swayed and move her body. As she did so, Joe took something out from his pocket and rubbed it onto his cock. Wife didnt knew what it was but when she told me, I knew that the bastard had apply Gambir on himself.

She didnt think much about it and was in fact, getting turned on once again. This will be the first time she will getting a fuck in the middle of a plantation. Throwing her bra and panties aside, she now tries to cover her big breasts again and instead of covering her pussy, she began to insert a finger in her.

"yes.. yes.." Joe said, he himself rubbing his own cock.

Wife began masturbating and felt a new rush of excitement in the morning. Once she was wet and close to cumming, Joe grabbed her and push her onto a tree. With her back facing him, she knew what was coming.

"Oh yes! Fuck... fuck... Ketat (tight)..." Joe said as he rammed into my wife. Wife could only let out a moan and slowly, it became louder and louder. Joe was all over the place like a madman. He was smacking my wife's ass, grabbing her breasts, pulling her hair, holding her by the waist, spew malay words which she dont understand, lifted her legs etc.

Wifey thought that at this rate, he will cum soon and everything will be over. She was wrong.

After standing doggie, Joe then placed my wife on his t-shirt on the ground and began to fuck her missionary. She cummed twice and even tried to tighten her pussy again to end the ordeal. But Joe kept going. Also, he took out his camera phone and began taking photos.

She then rode him cowgirl and Joe grabbed her boobs hard with one hand and another was busy taking photos. She cummed once or twice, she cant remember, as was feeling abit tired out. Everytime she cummed, she would freeze herself and fall onto Joe. He would straigthen her up again and continued ramming her from below.

He then turned her and began to fuck reverse-cowgirl. Joe grabbed her boobs and really fucked her hard until my wife felt her pussy filled up with her own love juice. Her eyes now closed, she lost control of herself and began to spasm a little.

It must have been close to 30 mins since they started fucking but Joe was still going. He then proceeded to fuck her doggy style again.

"I'm going to cum in you." He finally said. Wife was slightly relieved to hear that but suddenly, Joe took out his cock from her pussy. He then position himself and then inserted into my wife's ass.

"Oww.. oww... pain.." Wife said, knowing that it was untrue.

"Ya I cum inside your ass." Joe said as he snapped more photos of my wife's ass.

"I'm cumming i'm cumming!" He shot his load into her but my wife was too tired to feel any pleasure. After he was done, my wife just fell flat onto the ground. His sperm oozed out of my wife as Joe busily took more photos.

My wife thought that the session was done but Joe had other ideas. He turned her around and began fingering my wife. She came online again and with her love juices still in her, she felt herself cumming once more.

'I'm cumming I'm cumming...." Wife said. This time, she managed to squirt out her juices much to Joe's pleasure. Joe then got up put on his clothes and threw my wife's t-shirt and shorts onto her.

"Quickly get changed. We need to hurry back before they all suspect." he said.

"My bra and panties?" She asked.

"You don't have to wear them. I will be keeping them." Joe said.

"But I got no more bras left to wear" Wife said.

"That is your problem. Hurry up and change" Joe said. Wifey did so, putting on her t-shirt and shorts and hurriedly followed Joe, who was a few metres ahead of her.

Once home, the pair said nothing and Wifey began to pack up her belongings. Reluctantly, she put on her pink bikini top again and was commando below. N returned from their shopping and after lunch, the group left and went back to Singapore. That was the last time wifey saw N, Joe and his dad.

When wifey was telling me all this, I must admit I was abit concern about the whole escapade with Joe. But she re-assured me that she had things under control.

Ever since then, our lives had gone back to normal. Wifey is still as horny and we had our fair share of escapades. Sometimes now, I will cum in her ass as she was now more and more comfortable with the feeling.

I told wifey that we should cut down on the external escapades for now as I want her to be my personal sex toy. She couldnt be any more happier.

Lucky me.
Old 27-07-2013, 02:55 PM
Samster

Dear brudders, I've received many queries whether the stories are all through or not. Some even say that i'm faking it.

Well, believe what you want, coz all these stories really took place.

No, I wont be providing contacts or pictures 'to prove my point'.

I'm just sharing my stories coz I thought this is what the forum encourages. Anyway, wifey told me that since brudders here are no longer interested to hear her sexcapades, then 'we shouldnt give them more'.

Help me out here guys. Should I continue with this post or shall we conclude this topic?
Old 27-07-2013, 03:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -999 / Power: 0
HeartThrow HeartThrow HeartThrow HeartThrow HeartThrow HeartThrow HeartThrow HeartThrow

Please continue writing! It is awesome encounters.
Old 27-07-2013, 07:50 PM
Samster

kfng2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good job.. pls continue. great story. hope there is more compare to your amy story. this is awesome
Old 27-07-2013, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 12
natelee89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynatelee89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Continue this post please bro!
Old 27-07-2013, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1208 / Power: 13
highlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud of

Bro, please continue with your true experiences will be camping here thanks
Old 27-07-2013, 09:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1912 / Power: 22
lam30 has a brilliant futurelam30 has a brilliant futurelam30 has a brilliant futurelam30 has a brilliant futurelam30 has a brilliant futurelam30 has a brilliant futurelam30 has a brilliant futurelam30 has a brilliant futurelam30 has a brilliant futurelam30 has a brilliant futurelam30 has a brilliant future

Don't worry bro, pls continue your story!!

Up List: ??
Old 27-07-2013, 11:21 PM
Samster

TSIDms deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Many bros here are camping for your stories including myself...
Please continue
Old 28-07-2013, 01:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 16
uzumakiidii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for sharing bro, it has been a satisfying read.
Old 28-07-2013, 03:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 15
Jenova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah, let father and son cum inside her creampie and in the ass plus photos sia. Never get the photo's from them?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1