The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-04-2013, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
residentgood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Massage Parlors

I'm a guy 30+ not married but been to alot of massage parlors since my teenage years its not that I'm ugly or what I loss my virginity at age of 19 all beocz of my friend brought me to massage parlors got me addicated to sex slept with bimbos and paid them hundreds of dollars which is my hard earn money I'm not rich was born poor but I did overtime just to fuck this massage prostitutes almost been 12 years of my hard earn money 4x in a months let's put $700 x 12 months =$8400 and 12 years = $100,800 that's how much I spent 12 years of fucking now I'm 35 not married no saving yes I did enjoyed sex evey kind of race u get in parlor so addicated even now once in while I visit atleast handjob paid the chinagal $30 bucks had to bargain her from $50 I don't know where I'm heading am I the only one stupid sometimes hate myself but what to in s,pore u can't afford to married and settle down unless u strike toto or 4d for my case until then I will continue to stroll around massage parlor feed my birdy once in awhile chip chip
Old 30-04-2013, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Massage Parlors

Might also be a good idea for you to learn how to punctuate and paragraph your postings....

Who Shags Wins
Old 30-04-2013, 07:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
muscleboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage Parlors

bro, a word of advice; never get addicted to sex. you are the only one who can control yourself. no point restrict yourself to massage parlours. there's so much more the world can offer. step out and you will see more. control yourself and you can have more fun ok the advice is more than a word.
Old 30-04-2013, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 14
sane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to behold

who's the bimbo when u r the one paying with your hard earned $$

u can still get married if u can find a gal who is willing to slog with u.
Old 30-04-2013, 08:45 AM
Samster

bro, which girl on earth will be there to slog with you nowadays ? minus the fat, ugly and below average.
Old 30-04-2013, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18805 / Power: 19
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute

Go foreign...if u cant find local.
Old 30-04-2013, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

12 years of shiokness at 100K very cheap already.

Some driving nice cars 10 years 300K gone!
Old 30-04-2013, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1392 / Power: 14
fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of

Bro consolation is u r not ALONE in this predicament!!!
Old 30-04-2013, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 18
DegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscleboi View Post
bro, which girl on earth will be there to slog with you nowadays ? minus the fat, ugly and below average.
What's wrong with marrying a gal who is below average in terms of look? As a man, we must marry someone with good wife quality. If the gal is willing to slog with you for a better future, she is someone that is definitely worth to marry. A man must marry virtuous wife, not pretty wife
Old 30-04-2013, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DegenerationX View Post
What's wrong with marrying a gal who is below average in terms of look? As a man, we must marry someone with good wife quality. If the gal is willing to slog with you for a better future, she is someone that is definitely worth to marry. A man must marry virtuous wife, not pretty wife
bro, nothing wrong and it depends on what average is to you. i agree a man must marry a virtuous wife, not pretty wife. but nowadays where can we find a virtuous wife?
Old 30-04-2013, 12:58 PM
Samster

DegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Quote:
bro, nothing wrong and it depends on what average is to you. i agree a man must marry a virtuous wife, not pretty wife. but nowadays where can we find a virtuous wife?
As per your post above. Not dun have. It's just a matter of whether did you even take notice of them or try to befriend them.
Old 30-04-2013, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 17
ningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by justl00king View Post
12 years of shiokness at 100K very cheap already.

Some driving nice cars 10 years 300K gone!
10yrs driving nice cars $300K gone but would have gonna them a nice gf/wife in the duration....12yrs spent in MP at $100K is a waste of money...me too have gone through this phase and have cut down ever since realising the $$$$ spent could have get me a new car....but the consolation is that sex is still not the most wasteful addiction i have come across...it is considered worth it, if you can afford it comfortably...
Quote:
As per your post above. Not dun have. It's just a matter of whether did you even take notice of them or try to befriend them.
i also have a hard time finding virtuous wife sia.....

A real Archan will NOT need to:
1.) keep saying he's selling at cost price/loss to benefit others.
2.) Earn more than 1,800% profit from cheapo amulets, keep stressing about his winning on 4Ds and being a "millionaire".
Old 30-04-2013, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ningcaichen View Post
i also have a hard time finding virtuous wife sia.....
Try going to the wet market on weekends. Look for those stalls that have young ladies helping out. Most likely they are the daughters of the hawkers. Usually such gals are quite virtuous. Just think, weekend mornings dun sleep and go help parents no good meh?

In fact i know my very first gf in wet market as well. She was helping her mother in the florist while I was helping my father in the fish stall. That was like many moons ago.
Old 30-04-2013, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 17
ningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to all

Quote:
In fact i know my very first gf in wet market as well. She was helping her mother in the florist while I was helping my father in the fish stall. That was like many moons ago.
so u were the then 鱼王子 in the 1980s。。。so yr ex-gf is Li Mei Ling...her mum is Pan Lingling(extracted from 对对碰)....

so weekend, i go see flower shop got nice daughters or not....喜不喜欢我也是问题。。。

A real Archan will NOT need to:
1.) keep saying he's selling at cost price/loss to benefit others.
2.) Earn more than 1,800% profit from cheapo amulets, keep stressing about his winning on 4Ds and being a "millionaire".
Old 30-04-2013, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
A man must marry virtuous wife, not pretty wife
I want a virtuous, young, hot and sexy pretty trophy wife!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ningcaichen View Post
it is considered worth it, if you can afford it comfortably
Agreed, should not over spend. Just budget it under entertainment fund.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1