The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-03-2024, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
xRayx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Married Couples - Spouse Gaining Weight after Marriage

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumranger69 View Post
Checking with keep fit bros here. When you do intermittent fast, do you drink water or totally no fluid at all for it to be effective?
Salt water. Salt to taste.

When you're in ketosis, you'll get dehydrated (it's not insufficient water, but insufficient salt). So you'll need to replenish the salt else you'll get headaches and fatigue.

(I do OMAD.)
Old 01-03-2024, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
xRayx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
actually this one i notice long time liao...

they will diet and eat less then become hungry and eat potato chips or chocolate... knn...

so i dun think the diet is the problem..

but i tell u all a secret formula... go and tell ur wife, gf or all the women u know ok...

sperm is a natural fat burner... the more u eat the more u slim down.... serious not joking... they confirm dun believe.. just ask them to try...

Eat more protein and fat, cut the carbs and sugar. It's miraculous.
Old 02-03-2024, 09:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 13
curious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
Hard to say hor. Not sure if you know a Hong Kong actor called Samuel Hong. He is obese but very agile.
Bro Sammo Hung is legend. Not general obese lol. That one like ninja or Kung fu panda.
Old 02-03-2024, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 701 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Avoid letting any of these impact you. Due to my love of ice cream, I used to gain a few kilograms. It was my spouse who continued to feed me with unhealthy food. Presumably, the rest is irrelevant if they are in love. One day, we'll all get old and ugly.
Old 02-03-2024, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 14
Tobbs is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTobbs is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTobbs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by curious11 View Post
Tried together because I was doing intermittent fasting also.
Try at least twice a week, no intake besides water after 5 or 6 pm and for 12 hours after.
Best coupled with some walks.
It provides a lot of health benefits, including weight loss.
You can look it up online.
Old 02-03-2024, 06:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hello Samsters, bros and sis alike,

To bros who are married and with kids. How is your wife years down the road? We know that our wives get bigger after pregnancy and delivery so that’s understandable.
But what if even years after a kid is born, your wife continues to gain weight from not exercising, drinking after work, binge watching etc.?

To be honest it affects my mood but can’t tell her as generally ladies don’t like to be told about their weight. We still have sex regularly but to be honest it’s not that enjoyable anymore as before. But having sex is still better than not right?
I think many bros here are scolding you in their heads. Have sex regularly still come here to complain. Many guys here don't mind their wives's figure but they are not getting any action in bed.
Old 03-03-2024, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
CGlim is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Give some subtle hints that there may be some other woman who is interested in you.

Nothing motives a wife more than a bit of healthy competition.
oh.....no no. most probably husband will get threats from the wife. instead of self reflection, they probably threaten to take your life away
Old 03-03-2024, 11:34 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGlim View Post
oh.....no no. most probably husband will get threats from the wife. instead of self reflection, they probably threaten to take your life away
Don't actually so anything wrong just drop a subtle hint that the wife has competition.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 03-03-2024, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
ingridguerci94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There are many possible reasons why a woman may gain weight after getting married, and it is important to note that this is not always the case. Some potential reasons include changes in diet and lifestyle habits, such as eating more or being less active, as well as hormonal changes and stress.

Marriage can also be associated with a shift towards a more sedentary lifestyle, and some studies have shown that women who are married may be more likely to gain weight over time compared to single women.

Additionally, pregnancy and childbirth may be a factor for some women who experience weight gain after getting married. However, it is important to remember that weight gain is a complex issue and can have multiple causes, and it is not always related to marriage or relationships.

Last edited by ingridguerci94; 30-03-2024 at 02:31 PM.
Old 04-03-2024, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bro Sammo Hung is legend. Not general obese lol. That one like ninja or Kung fu panda.
I watch his movie since young. So I never dare to say obese people are not agile.

Sometimes I also forget that he is a legend. hahaha.
Old 04-03-2024, 05:03 PM
Samster

curious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
I think many bros here are scolding you in their heads. Have sex regularly still come here to complain. Many guys here don't mind their wives's figure but they are not getting any action in bed.
haha okay okay disclaimer, i'm not out to diss on bros who dont get sex at home. i know my problem is on the other extreme.. so to some extent i am glad that i still have some fun at home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Don't actually so anything wrong just drop a subtle hint that the wife has competition.
wa about this. quite risky too - dunno what she will be plotting from the day you tell her. She already give attitude if i meet female colleagues 1 on 1...
Old 09-03-2024, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 15
Righty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRighty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just saw husband and wife strolling outside.
Husband pushing baby stroller, wife is extra wide, already a bit waddling.
Maybe from after giving birth.
Wonder how the husband feels.
Old 10-03-2024, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 1
DevilDes is one of the Best!DevilDes is one of the Best!DevilDes is one of the Best!DevilDes is one of the Best!

I have no idea how those influencers give birth already the body back to hot stuff so fast.
Old 10-03-2024, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

There are some women after giving birth put on so much weight that will never go away, either cause they are lazy to exercise, too busy with the new born, or genetically born to be like that.
There are some giving birth to a few babies, but each time have little to no difficulty to skin down and look good.
These ain't that bad, as compared to those never gave birth, rather young yet never bother to exercise or careful with diets, kook like a hippo or baby elephants, yet complain how come no hunks like them.
Old 10-03-2024, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Righty View Post
Just saw husband and wife strolling outside.
Husband pushing baby stroller, wife is extra wide, already a bit waddling.
Maybe from after giving birth.
Wonder how the husband feels.
If got health problem, we treat it as separate as it’s not what the wife can do anything about. But if she’s healthy but just lazy, then the husband will feel neglected a bit ba. He can help in household chores so the wife has some free time for herself. But if he has done so, then he’d probably feel like me. But also gotta see if the baby is newborn..?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilDes View Post
I have no idea how those influencers give birth already the body back to hot stuff so fast.
Get husband to sponsor slimming therapy or since they’re influencers… ask for demo session lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
There are some women after giving birth put on so much weight that will never go away, either cause they are lazy to exercise, too busy with the new born, or genetically born to be like that.
There are some giving birth to a few babies, but each time have little to no difficulty to skin down and look good.
These ain't that bad, as compared to those never gave birth, rather young yet never bother to exercise or careful with diets, kook like a hippo or baby elephants, yet complain how come no hunks like them.
I agree with especially the last point. Those who don’t care of their body yet complain about why no guys look at them.
My admiration are still with ladies who despite what genetic or circumstances throw at them, they put in effort to look presentable..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1