The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-06-2004, 02:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
betterman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any Hotel Recommendation in DongGuan ?

Hi brudders,

Pls dun flame me. I have tried reading all the threads... but can't really get the facts rite. Especially when most threads r old.
Any bros out there who have just beend to Dong Guan recently ?
If so, hope u can recommend me a nice hotel in DG where I can get the chics in safely and fire off my rounds( Preferably, hotels that comes along with great gals selection )
Will be there on solo reccee mission

Thanks a million !
Old 25-06-2004, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold
Re: Any Hotel Recommendation in DongGuan ?

Aiyoyo...DongGuang is so big... It's consist of more than 21 major cities. From the East to the West of DG can takes more than two hour by car.

So which city in DG are you going ???

The popular ones are Houjie, Changping, Zhang Mou toa, Tsin Tang, Chang an etc....
Old 25-06-2004, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview
Aiyoyo...DongGuang is so big... It's consist of more than 21 major cities. From the East to the West of DG can takes more than two hour by car.

The popular ones are Houjie, Changping, Zhang Mou toa, Tsin Tang, Chang an etc....
chang an got cheongster go meh?
all factory there....
but tink of chang an me tink of my chai over there
Old 26-06-2004, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
romaleouf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If you are around Humen, you can try Spring World Harbour Hotel, there are many places to ta-pao back and you can be sure you are safe and sound in the rooms.

After your bedroom workout, go for porridge in the next building, they have Frog legs, Turtle, prawns, lobsters and fish variety, can recharge your energy level for the next round.
Old 27-06-2004, 03:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 23
jimmeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjimmeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

try
www.gochina8.net
www.crazys.net
Old 27-06-2004, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 22
Tr|pp|ng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Any Hotel Recommendation in DongGuan ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview

what he said
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12338
Old 27-06-2004, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms
chang an got cheongster go meh?
all factory there....
but tink of chang an me tink of my chai over there
Think no use lah...u know what to do
Old 27-06-2004, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
betterman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi brudders !

Thx for all the replies.
Have gone ahead as scheduled for a 3D 2N trip to DG
Was recommended to New Century Hotel at DG, Chang Ping Zheng by a friend's local supplier. Well, that place is plain FUN !
Basically did just 3 things there : EAT, FUCK, SLEEP ( x 2 days )
U can find all the needs there : KTV, Suana, Gd Food.
Heard the hotel was a joint biz venture by a minister and a local Da Ge there.
So depsite the recent frequent raids that was going on in DG, the place was untouchable.
Just a simple and brief report below for all the brudders out there :P :

Day 1
ETA GZ, Bai Yun Airport at around 1600hrs.
Got a private transport to DG, CP for 300 rmb ( well, think slightly on the high side as i dun not know the market rate... anyway, din bargain too much as was with 2 friends, so the spilt amt total around 20Sing per pax which is fine with us ) Took ariound 2 hrs to reach new century hotel in DG, CP.
Check into a suite which ciost 450 rmb per night as i plan to bonk my gal on the sofa :P
After a great meal of shark fin and seafood which cost a round 570rmb.... hit straight to the KTV beside the hotel
The KTV was classy and there were abt 300-400 gals there for u to choose.
Anyway, to cut it short, took a 18 yr old Hunan gal after 2 waves of screening (each wave around 8 gals ) (sorry brudders, becos my little bro cannot tahan, that's y cant endure the complete screening ) anyway, the 1st waves always sucks... so i believe,the longer u tahan , the better gals u can get... but was i was quite late there... din bother.
The KTV room charges totaled 1000rmb for the 3 of us... as we dun really drink.. and we bought the gals back for ON for 800rmb.
Upon reaching the room, start to strip my gal and ended up in the shower.... then to the bed. I must say, she's hot. and the cunt is finger thight ! Did my cunningless on her and she was yelling like mad... as I had beer earlier on...it helps lengthen my endurance... so really gave her a great screw. Ended up, we did it twice in the night. She initiated the morning shag the following day by sloting her hand into my pants to which my little bro, repsonded ferociously ! Ended up, she stayed with me for lunch and reminded my to look for her the following night. Of course i din, cos there's too many gals for us to try out... no pt sticking to the same vege ! :P

too be continued
Old 28-06-2004, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by betterman
Hi brudders !

Thx for all the replies.
Have gone ahead as scheduled for a 3D 2N trip to DG
Was recommended to New Century Hotel at DG, Chang Ping Zheng by a friend's local supplier. Well, that place is plain FUN !
Basically did just 3 things there : EAT, FUCK, SLEEP ( x 2 days )
U can find all the needs there : KTV, Suana, Gd Food.
Heard the hotel was a joint biz venture by a minister and a local Da Ge there.
So depsite the recent frequent raids that was going on in DG, the place was untouchable.
Just a simple and brief report below for all the brudders out there :P :

Day 1
ETA GZ, Bai Yun Airport at around 1600hrs.
Got a private transport to DG, CP for 300 rmb ( well, think slightly on the high side as i dun not know the market rate... anyway, din bargain too much as was with 2 friends, so the spilt amt total around 20Sing per pax which is fine with us ) Took ariound 2 hrs to reach new century hotel in DG, CP.
Check into a suite which ciost 450 rmb per night as i plan to bonk my gal on the sofa :P
After a great meal of shark fin and seafood which cost a round 570rmb.... hit straight to the KTV beside the hotel
The KTV was classy and there were abt 300-400 gals there for u to choose.
Anyway, to cut it short, took a 18 yr old Hunan gal after 2 waves of screening (each wave around 8 gals ) (sorry brudders, becos my little bro cannot tahan, that's y cant endure the complete screening ) anyway, the 1st waves always sucks... so i believe,the longer u tahan , the better gals u can get... but was i was quite late there... din bother.
The KTV room charges totaled 1000rmb for the 3 of us... as we dun really drink.. and we bought the gals back for ON for 800rmb.
Upon reaching the room, start to strip my gal and ended up in the shower.... then to the bed. I must say, she's hot. and the cunt is finger thight ! Did my cunningless on her and she was yelling like mad... as I had beer earlier on...it helps lengthen my endurance... so really gave her a great screw. Ended up, we did it twice in the night. She initiated the morning shag the following day by sloting her hand into my pants to which my little bro, repsonded ferociously ! Ended up, she stayed with me for lunch and reminded my to look for her the following night. Of course i din, cos there's too many gals for us to try out... no pt sticking to the same vege ! :P

too be continued
Good Stuff! Keep em F.R comin.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1