The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 18-03-2024, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Trick your GF to have sex with other guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussia View Post
Though not trick, but knew of a girl who frequented Devil's Bar last time. Ah lian who was a bit slow in thinking (drugs fried the brain I think). Famous plk in our group, heavily shared among my friends (not me though).

Looks wise, very skinny face, tall, long gold re-bonded hair, always wear tube top with a jacket, short mini skirt.

I still can remember her then bf (one of the friends in the group) asked her if she ok with gangbang (it was his fantasy or something), then we went to a hotel in geylang with the 5 of us (4 guys and 1 girl).

Messy as fuck, I almost couldn't stand with my friends all naked around. LOL. The bf was oddly standing behind mostly looking at her getting fuck by us. Anyway I was the only one who wore a condom, as everyone was just filling her hole up.
Somehow I can totally imagine this happening if it's described as ahbeng ahlian types.

Probably happened a lot last time whenever you hear of chalet staycays.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 18-03-2024, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 19
nemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by owenfang View Post
Yes
Agree is very sick to trick gf
sick but still happening every year leh, just see the news reports of those caught, which makes up only a small part of whats happening out there. And if you're doing such things to your gf, you're already getting ready to dump her for whatever reason, and seeking some pleasure back in return. Maybe you let other guys touch your drunk gf, in return for them showing you nude pics of their gf or wives too ? There's lots of married bros who'd be more than willing, or to kill even, to share viewings of their out of shape wives in return for seeing private nudes of (or even touching if they're drunk) fresh syt gfs of other bros.
Old 18-03-2024, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Ex gf was very into this "小白脸" after breaking up with me. Heard the 小白脸 openly pulled off her bra and fondle her breast in front of the friends during their KTV session, even allowing them to "test" the feeling after a dare.

Totally not sure what was going through the mind of that ex. But at least all her holes (pussy, anus, mouth) were full used by me before she went to the 小白脸.
Old 18-03-2024, 01:03 PM
Samster

marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Somehow I can totally imagine this happening if it's described as ahbeng ahlian types.

Probably happened a lot last time whenever you hear of chalet staycays.
Yup, especially those hosted by gangs ones... The ah lians there are always so easy pickings...

Love those old school ah lians, young, thin, long re-bonded hair, tube top, mini skirt or tight micro hot pants. Easy to up, easy to dump.
Old 18-03-2024, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ex gf was very into this "小白脸" after breaking up with me. Heard the 小白脸 openly pulled off her bra and fondle her breast in front of the friends during their KTV session, even allowing them to "test" the feeling after a dare.

Totally not sure what was going through the mind of that ex. But at least all her holes (pussy, anus, mouth) were full used by me before she went to the 小白脸.
Sounds like post-breakup fierce rebound mode, catching up on all the wild stuff she couldn't do when she was still attached to you.

Anyways the most brutal burn and curse I can think of for an ex (in fact I used this line on my exes too) is to tell them straight in the face "no matter which poor fucker is your next boyfriend, always remember that before them, I fucked you first. So I hope they enjoy sloppy seconds. Mummy told me it's good to do charity and leave second hand goods for the less fortunate."

And because 2 out of my 3 exes were virgins, I even threw in another line "remember, everything you know about sex and how to please a guy, you learned it all from me first. So I hope whoever is your next boyfriend they should be grateful for me training you so well. Because you won't meet another me again."

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 18-03-2024, 04:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -444 / Power: 0
kabul kabul kabul kabul kabul
Did you enjoy the gangbang? First time? Good thing though is you’ll last longer!

Quote:
Though not trick, but knew of a girl who frequented Devil's Bar last time. Ah lian who was a bit slow in thinking (drugs fried the brain I think). Famous plk in our group, heavily shared among my friends (not me though).

Looks wise, very skinny face, tall, long gold re-bonded hair, always wear tube top with a jacket, short mini skirt.

I still can remember her then bf (one of the friends in the group) asked her if she ok with gangbang (it was his fantasy or something), then we went to a hotel in geylang with the 5 of us (4 guys and 1 girl).

Messy as fuck, I almost couldn't stand with my friends all naked around. LOL. The bf was oddly standing behind mostly looking at her getting fuck by us. Anyway I was the only one who wore a condom, as everyone was just filling her hole up.
Old 18-03-2024, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 17
Nitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

I wonder what happened to these girls now? But probably those days were before digital cameras, lesser people will know.
Old 19-03-2024, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 23
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future

Lol
If a girl can just dump you like a used toilet paper which she used to wipe her new babe's cum, you know you sucked somewhere

And if your last ditch attempt is to add in insults before she go happily sucking her new babe's cock, you're as pathetic as a squealing pig before the butcher house

Be a man and let go gracefully, Yes breaking up is not something enjoyable but at least you two once-upon-a-time truly loved. (LOL be it physically or emotionally)

Don't kill that too
Old 19-03-2024, 01:54 AM
Samster (M)

The fuck are you talking about? Your own life story is it? Go fuck yourself bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
Lol
If a girl can just dump you like a used toilet paper which she used to wipe her new babe's cum, you know you sucked somewhere

And if your last ditch attempt is to add in insults before she go happily sucking her new babe's cock, you're as pathetic as a squealing pig before the butcher house

Be a man and let go gracefully, Yes breaking up is not something enjoyable but at least you two once-upon-a-time truly loved. (LOL be it physically or emotionally)

Don't kill that too
Old 19-03-2024, 02:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 23
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by kabul View Post
The fuck are you talking about? Your own life story is it? Go fuck yourself bitch
Lol retarded prick don't get it
What? Too short to fuck yourself with?
Old 19-03-2024, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrolicious View Post
I wonder what happened to these girls now? But probably those days were before digital cameras, lesser people will know.
Found a few of those ah lians during my time on FBook... Mostly become mothers...

I tried to contact back 1 but told me that she wanted to leave the past as past (she was a waitress at a pub which we frequent, very wild during those days... Had a lot of fond memories with her in the pub toilet and alley at the back )

Another who is now a mother of multiple children (all different fathers, and also don't want say the qty as some people know her from the number of kids) is being kept as a 小三 (my friend hired her as a secretary was keeping her as a 小三 at the side, still quite hot for her age)

Too many to list but in general mostly don't want to remember the past, and want to move on.
Old 19-03-2024, 11:40 AM
Samster (M)

Just up lah, usually these milf type are horny and if they want to play offside, they want no strings attached fuck. Win win situation. Small head and big head interests are aligned.

Quote:
Found a few of those ah lians during my time on FBook... Mostly become mothers...

I tried to contact back 1 but told me that she wanted to leave the past as past (she was a waitress at a pub which we frequent, very wild during those days... Had a lot of fond memories with her in the pub toilet and alley at the back )

Another who is now a mother of multiple children (all different fathers, and also don't want say the qty as some people know her from the number of kids) is being kept as a 小三 (my friend hired her as a secretary was keeping her as a 小三 at the side, still quite hot for her age)

Too many to list but in general mostly don't want to remember the past, and want to move on.
Old 19-03-2024, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2231 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sounds like post-breakup fierce rebound mode, catching up on all the wild stuff she couldn't do when she was still attached to you.

Anyways the most brutal burn and curse I can think of for an ex (in fact I used this line on my exes too) is to tell them straight in the face "no matter which poor fucker is your next boyfriend, always remember that before them, I fucked you first. So I hope they enjoy sloppy seconds. Mummy told me it's good to do charity and leave second hand goods for the less fortunate."

And because 2 out of my 3 exes were virgins, I even threw in another line "remember, everything you know about sex and how to please a guy, you learned it all from me first. So I hope whoever is your next boyfriend they should be grateful for me training you so well. Because you won't meet another me again."
I think they also treated u like some gigglo or sex slave maybe from their perspective.

Sekali they act virgin
Old 19-03-2024, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabul View Post
Just up lah, usually these milf type are horny and if they want to play offside, they want no strings attached fuck. Win win situation. Small head and big head interests are aligned.
LOL... Not say never try, mostly try contact back either block or tell me straight off don't disturb their lives...

Think everyone grow up and have family now, so want to live their lives peacefully...
Old 19-03-2024, 01:43 PM
Samster (M)

Lol you’re more drama than those girls on TikTok sia

Quote:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1