The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2016, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by longlong135 View Post
Less cewek, less stress over problems / nonsense created by them, less money spent on booking joints.
I have spend my last 23 trips in Batam trying to perfect this part looking for the ideal girlsss when i am there that will not give me problem,nonsense and stress. And i am ALMOST close to my own definition of perfection,hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoric View Post
I see Sillyporean,Stinkaporean,Sinkaporean,Sinkies (& others if any) in most other messages by others in this forum as a certain no. of pple from a country call Singapore. They are NOT ALL the Singaporeans in Singapore.

心眼小的人 天地大不了

Worse comes to worse if a situation do not favor me in Batam,i will just call it a day or try other places. In Batam,if there is no booking girl,there is always massage.If there is no massage,there is always KTV.If there is no KTV,there is always pubs & disco. Still don't have?There is always wechat & whatapp & bbm. Try again next time if reli faced with a total fail.
Hey bro...long time no see. Hehehe...i havent forget you still owe me a bottle of Teh Botol in 2014,hehehe....with all interest added up to 2016 today,its now 2 bottles of Teh Botol.

And by the way,you just spoke my mind as quoted above.

Thank you.

My upcoming group trip on mid Jan 2016 if you happen to be interested (dont say i never jio u) :

https://www.sbfsg.org/showpost.p...ostcount=34264

6 more days to go,hehehe...

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 08-01-2016, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SibeiNew View Post
That time we went at 1pm already not much hot ones liao , heard from OKT got even better ones , told us to come earlier next time lol (was a friday)

One of my friend just came back with a happy smile , serviced very well by his cewek from Bunga Joint , saw some of his intimate pictures with her , looks really hot and makes me want to go Batam again.

Following the newbie's guide to NBerry or Bunga shouldn't be that wrong unless one is suay enough to get a poor attitude cewek.

Ahhhh Bro NoNo why the 14th whyyyyyyyy
Hopefully someday I could join in the crew if my job allows me to get off on the future trips

The mini zoo is one attraction I would really like to visit for some photo bombing session.
Thats why I said around 12-2pm if you go any earlier, not much to choose from cos most ceweks are not ready but as always thats plenty of joints to choose from and I pick dian from new berry on 2 different days in a space of 5 days.

Had a blast of a time, when dugem, going again this monday for 3 days.
Old 08-01-2016, 01:38 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by longlong135 View Post
Yeah, I agree. Remembering I read something from a post in here that taxi cost 40K rupiah per hour.
I have not heard of 40k per hour taxi trip so far,i may have overlook. I use a 30k to 40k from Point A to Point B theory for single trip (50k occasionally).

This is how i measure my taxi trip :

https://www.sbfsg.org/showpost.p...ostcount=30330

In the eye of quite a number of unreliable taxi drivers in Batam,i should be considered a stingy man,hehehe...a few of them even siam me far far when i want a whole day taxi booking. Quite a delightful sight to see taxi drivers running away from me when i approach them in Batam at times.

Words do spread fast among taxi drivers/ojek in Batam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Batam supirs (taxi drivers) are NOT to be trusted.
I have use your advise on Taxi since day 2 of my Batam trip. Why not day 1 but day 2,thats becos i got chopped badly during day 1 before i read your message in this thread. From that day onward,in my mind (and in my trip summaries too) there is no such as a reliable taxi driver in Batam. This is one of the basic advise i have taken up to date. Others may not agree but this is my perspective.

The other basic advise i have taken and got embedded into my mind was from bro Newyorker's 100k hj and 200k fj in massage shop which i always repeat in this thread and in all my summaries. And i use that as a bench mark for all my bargaining in most massage shops.

"i 1st time come Batam ,my friend tells me, hj 100k,fj 200k...",hehehe...

The girls can mark their price up high high,i can also start low low,hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Name the joint. I think it would be in blacklisted list in bro nono posts. 1.5 Juta?
I think he might have went a little too late on the hours,so likely the joints that were open late in Batam and still have SYTs were mainly Morena series of joints. And these joints were in my To-Avoid-List on my signature. Plus if he really stays in/around Harris Resort back then,the cost for bringing and sending the girls to and fro will be added into it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarCity View Post
Yes,if the girl u pick is agreeable. Yes for the part of the okt if he thinks he knws u well enuff. That means u are a regular. They are also likely to charge u extra transport cost.

Try putting yrself in the okt & girl's shoe to think. The girl can still runaway regardless hw far the distance they are from the joint.
I agreed with your points.

We are in foreign land and they are in their own land,own country.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Last edited by nono1973; 08-01-2016 at 01:52 PM.
Old 08-01-2016, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 9
lee123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=nono1973;14058843]I have not heard of 40k per hour taxi trip so far,i may have overlook. I use a 30k to 40k from Point A to Point B theory for single trip (50k occasionally).

This is how i measure my taxi trip :

i am lucky, i was in batam on 30dec15. ask a taxi driver send me 4 booking joint , after return 1 of booking join booking girl. last he send me back massage shop near my hotel, only pay him 50k
Old 08-01-2016, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
jellojeff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18DragonPalm View Post
Hi, I can understand why you are asking for the price for screen replacement but nobody can provide you with a price because it depends on your communication with the vendors. That is the primary reason why bargaining is the norm here, in Batam.
I can, however, recommend you the place to go for such services. I have replaced an iphone screen that cost 1/3 the price in Singapore. That place is BCS mall. Go to the basement and walk around there and get a feel of the place. After that, try and see which vendors there give you a good vibe. Then, approach him/her and start the ball rolling.
Hope the above information helps.
Happy New Year!
Thanks for the info
Old 08-01-2016, 03:10 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6253 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
I have not heard of 40k per hour taxi trip so far,i may have overlook. I use a 30k to 40k from Point A to Point B theory for single trip (50k occasionally).
Very good. I second that. This is the regular amount to pay for short standard trips (say around Nagoya). Period.

Most notable exceptions are:
1) 50k from Harbour Bay to Nagoya or vice versa (the driver has to pay the parking fee);
2) 50k from disco or club back to hotel at night (they claim they charge a "night fee"; the point is that if you are with a girl, you might want to cut bargain short; additionally, taxi drivers at night are way more aggressive).

In general, I would advise foreign visitors to not overpay, but neither be stingy with taxi drivers or ojek drivers.
Those men are NOT rich. They have a family to sustain. They LIVE (in some cases survive) on the money from tourists. When one pays 500k for drinks in a club and 1M for a girl, he can surely afford adding 10k for a taxi ride. I am happy to support the local people, because if I am happy in Batam it's also because the local people is friendly with me. I love Batam and I love local people.

One more thing. There is a way to avoid the scam by fraudulent drivers "Hey the ride took longer than expected, pay me 100k!": never pay when you are still sitting inside the car.
First exit, then approach the driver window and give him the money with a big friendly smile. If you are going back to your hotel, even the most aggressive fraudulent driver will not dare to scam you openly in front of the doorman of your hotel (for sure, this is valid for Formosa).
Never show you are unsure about that is the appropriate price. Learn first what are the regular fees, depending on distance, then be very confident when you talk.
(Nono, you understand the "you" is generic and not directed to you personally. You know all these things very well)
Old 08-01-2016, 03:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -253 / Power: 0
HelloWAH HelloWAH HelloWAH

Although I hellowah, twintowers and a few here is the minority. I will let those feeble-minded know that we minority won,t fall down easily. And thanks the guy for giving me some points.

Don,t come here kpkb. Not say i never warn you. You know who you are...lol.
Old 08-01-2016, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Learn first what are the regular fees, depending on distance, then be very confident when you talk.
(Nono, you understand the "you" is generic and not directed to you personally. You know all these things very well)
Now have new trick. When you quote them a price, say 30k.. They keep quiet and go into the car, when reached destination they ask you for 50k as it was never agreed to them and worst they take out the laminated "price list" and start complaining.
Old 08-01-2016, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Now have new trick. When you quote them a price, say 30k.. They keep quiet and go into the car, when reached destination they ask you for 50k as it was never agreed to them and worst they take out the laminated "price list" and start complaining.
Mind if i ask,end of the trip how much you pay him?

Thank you.

*my guess,40k...hehehe...

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 08-01-2016, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 12
StarCity is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStarCity is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStarCity is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thank you for proving my post right...again.

https://www.sbfsg.org/showpost.p...ostcount=34273

Poor chap dragging another name into his scams. Whatever he says negatively only reflects back to him.

Quote:
Now,all i have to do is just post the link of my own post in this thread for readers to do the reading.

About 1 of Hellowah's scamming scheme & his objective in this thread :

https://www.sbfsg.org/showpost.p...ostcount=34273

Clean,easy & smooth. There are more of course.

Readers can now see a clearer scenario hence whatever i say on the above link can become fruitful to newcomers reading tis thread benefiting them in some small ways for their further reading thereafter.That's even if i have to repeat my same post at a later time.

For those who read them before,pls ignore my post & don't click on the link above. It's not for you.
Quote:
Jealousy can come in many form,lacking self esteem,too much pride to lose,others not looking up at him as a credible person to begin with & many others.
Old 08-01-2016, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Mind if i ask,end of the trip how much you pay him?

Thank you.

Yup 40k.. And tats the last taxi fare that he gonna earn from me.
Old 08-01-2016, 04:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -253 / Power: 0
HelloWAH HelloWAH HelloWAH

Quote:
Thank you for proving my post right...again.

Poor chap dragging another name into his scams. Whatever he says negatively only reflects back to him.

Must really take my hat of you. You are simply a dickhead without brain...lol.
The cards is not out yet and you presume you are sure correct that i really scam people points.

Can,t use brain to think. I believe your brain is not born station into your head. Is station into your ASS...hahah...hahhah...haha..
This pic really can describe you.

Old 08-01-2016, 04:23 PM
Samster (eP)

Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Mind if i ask,end of the trip how much you pay him? Thank you.
Quote:
KohOnly21,
thanks for warning. Maybe those drivers met Nono before, could not win, so they had to invent a new trick to cope with hard bargainers?
That is why I never pay when I am still sitting inside the car. From outside, it's everything easier.

Nono,
I think you guess right.
I also think that the appropriate way is in the middle: we should not overpay, but neither the opposite and be stingy (the drivers have a family, blah blah...)

I believe that the first self-defense is knowledge: know in advance what is the appropriate price to pay, not only for taxi. If you have good information, any negotiations can be done on a solid ground.

(Bro StarCity please don't say I am "misleading"... I don't think it's fair. I write to help (and be helped). And then we can disagree. It's legitimate. What works for me may not work for everyone, but for sure it will work also for someone else. To each his own. Peace)

Last edited by Black Page; 08-01-2016 at 05:56 PM.
Old 08-01-2016, 04:34 PM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Never had any good services from girls aging 22 and below in Batam before.
And what about teaching a young SYT, who still has nearly no clue about what sex is?
Priceless for me...
(Hard to find in Batam, yet not impossible.
Yummy! I must stop thinking to these bad things and go back to my work )

Last edited by Black Page; 08-01-2016 at 04:53 PM.
Old 08-01-2016, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 11
Jackthenipple deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Batam Info Thread

Bro NoNo1973,

Just to check, last week, I was on my way to harbour bay in the taxi, I saw the dynasty 99. If I not wrong on your site it said closed down but i saw it during my journey back to harbour bay, the location some where near the Mac Donald. Btw bro NoNo if you can upload picture of the joint on your newbie site, it will help us to search more easily. No matter i been there of couple times but still not sure the right location. Thanking you in advance. Picture tell you more stories...hehehe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread