The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2024, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 22
colinkok deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycolinkok deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Wife seduce my Dad? Her Father-in-law

between a seductive daughter-in-law or a naughty father-in-law
Old 02-05-2024, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
CheeHengKan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by colinkok View Post
between a seductive daughter-in-law or a naughty father-in-law
Both la, a very good tag team
Old 13-05-2024, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Whatsup81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro do keep the story going. we are all waiting.
Old 13-05-2024, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
LineBottom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue with this nice story bro
Old 16-05-2024, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 4
Sunwon is one of the Best!Sunwon is one of the Best!Sunwon is one of the Best!

After that day, I was only able to depend on my audio recording in the kitchen or in the common bathroom. So praying hard to catch their conversation since I could not see it as there was no video recording.

Then there came the voice recorded in the kitchen. Only could hear my dad speaking, so must be on the phone as could not hear the other party's voice. Not sure who he was speaking to, but I guessed as much, had to be one of his buddy that cheong prostitutes together!

Dad's voice: Really cannot tahan if it come on like this!

D: Who else could it be! She so fucking sexy in front of me everyday la!

D: And you know what? She actually obey my order! I thought I was only joking with her but she took it like real!

D: Becoz I told her she need to be naked whenever she at home with me and she really do it! I was kinda taken aback but honestly, I fucking like it man!

D: Yalor! Everyday I wake up in the morning, already greeted with her boobs, ass and pussy!

D: You are right! I was damn lucky to have a daughter in law like her!

D: How cock not to stand? Cheebye lah! I think I gonna be die cock stand man! Don't see also cannot! Sometimes when she walk nude here and there, doing housework. Some more her ass seemed to always exposed in my direction!

D: Yes, I think she purposely do that too! Never knew she is so slutty!

D: What! You also want to see? Cannot lah.. She not some other chick's! She my baobei lei!

D: OK lah.. since you say until like that.. so don't forget hor. The moment I can walk properly, you promised to buy me a chicken, OK deal!

D: I got took some photo of her body, her ass and pussy. Later I send to you but sure no face! Cannot show face lah! Let you imagine when you "pa chew cheng" Let you song song also, haha!

D: Of coz.. who am I? I got to see "live" strip show, haha!

D: Yes.. of coz I have song song also la.. Everyday also want! Cock always ended up so hard and up, so sure must need her to release the tension for me ma!

D: Yalor, that is my real benefit!

D: I tell you.. she really a good cock sucker! Best thing is she like to suck, so very easy and she like auto do for me when she knew I need to release!

D: When your turn? No lah. Wait long long! She is mine! Cannot share la!

D: let see how first lah.

D: Fuck? That too much lah.. Have to draw the line on this. Cannot tahan, also MUST tahan. No choice! When I OK already, next time I can go outside find chicken fuck lah!

D: Next time we meet, I tell you more lah. OK bye.

Fucking hell! So my wife all along pretend to play innocent! Dared not tell me she was naked at home all the time! She is such an exhibitionist! Her pussy must be so damn wet everytime she exposed herself to dad! And I am very sure she will even like to expose herself to his friend too! Like to pretend and act class only!

Whenever I come back home after work, she is always fully dress in homewear clothes. Now I begin to realise that she always wear the same clothes daily and seldom change! Now I know why she change to wearing those kind, like hotel robe or kimono type. No need to unbutton! Just released the tied belt and the robe drop off to the floor! It is that easy!

Never even wear bra nor panties! No wonder her bushes down there are nicely trimmed, so that can easily see her slit even when she is standing! Her slit most probably openly smiling at dad whenever she spread her legs wider! So fucking sexy yet erotic!
Old Yesterday, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Gingerbreadmy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow. Good plot twist. Waiting for next
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1