The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-07-2012, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
depaxter is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile My best sex everbefore............

Hi,
Pardon for my bad english
Year 2004 i was playing an online gaming & got to know a gal which i shall name Jas. After some chit chatting session with her then realise she was staying nearby my area. So 1 day after our late night session chionging the lvl, we decided to meet for breakfast. Back then i was riding bike so within 3min i reach her place & was waiting for her at a nearby market.
When she turn up, i was like " Not bad wor haha" she is slim, long wavy hair, nice long leg. I guess her nei nei is not very big got around 33B
After having breakfast we chit chat alittle & found out she is 4yrs older then me. Back then i was only 23, to her i was like a xiao didi lor. She is also attach with a bf together already 10yrs.
We part & i went back to slp already. damn shag after 12hour of gaming & 2 hours of breakfast & coffee.
Things continue as usual, we chat in game & lvling together & clearing quests & so on until 1 day i quit the game as i was about to ORD. alot of stuff need to be hand over & i am planning to clear my off & leave.

Sorry a bit lor so. But she the kind of gals that any man would not resist.
Continue tml.
Old 03-07-2012, 12:01 AM
Samster

Re: My best sex everbefore............

After quitting the game, I am preparing myself for ORD. I was clearing my off & leave, I went to work at a bike shop.
During working I met an bad bad accident. Later force to stay at home. Feeling bored, went online to play the game I last quited. Suddenly the. Hat ballon in the game pops
Jas: Hihi what happen to you? Went disappear for so long
Me: hmm I was busy working but just accident lor
Jas: Wah, how u feeling now? Ok anot.
Me: Painful lor, now I can't see properly coz my spec is spoilt. Tomorrow them I will go & make 1 u wan accompany me go?
Jas: okok sure I come over your place first before we go ba, scare u can't see properly I come take care of u.
Me : Wah so caring wor u. Later I fall in love with u how? (was think how come I dare to say this as normally I quite shy shy type)
Jas : ..... Tomorrow then talk night night go rest liao

Next day morning ard 11am.
I met her & we went to do my spec the. Had our lunch tOgether after tat she send me back home.

..... Night time suddenly I login to game &
Jas : hmm u free Bo?
Me : ya nothing to do some more hungry lor. Why u ask me so
Jas : I am now at home drinking & wan ask u come over join me
I quickly call her to check see if she alright Bo, coz at that time to me was like drinking alcohol was like having some unhappy issue then will drink lor
Jas sound sad so I thought she might need some accompany
I quickly took a cab over. Went up to her place.
Ding dong
Jas : Hihi, so fast u here already an
Me : ya scare u do anything foolish mah.
Jas : come come in I cook u noodle.
Ooooo I was like a little happy man. Miss those days where my ex cook for me lor. Best part her place was a open concept kitchen I can see her cooking & I realise fat she is not wearing a bra... } can see those nipple protruding out under the kitchen lighting. Instant hardon Liao.
After eating I was chatting with her suddenly she say she is tired wanna catch some slp.
I don't know if I should say bye bye or is that a hint or what. I start staring at her with my innocent face. Before I wanna say anything, she ask me to go into the room & play the online game while she catch some slp. Once I enter her room, I play the game & she just doze off to slp.
Continue tml
Old 03-07-2012, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 15
zhot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Camping here.
Old 03-07-2012, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 12
Blackboy95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlackboy95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bookmarked
Old 03-07-2012, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 16
ch33zy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

waiting to read more..
Old 03-07-2012, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 13
Tengkor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Please continue
Old 03-07-2012, 04:49 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
afterdark1414 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

great start
Old 03-07-2012, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18805 / Power: 19
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute

something gonna happen, looking fwd....
Old 03-07-2012, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2954 / Power: 16
studdyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond repute

camping for more!
Old 03-07-2012, 11:41 PM
Samster

I cannot focus on my game & keep turning back to look at her. Althought she attract me a lot but I still behave gentleman. I went to sleep on the floor right beside her bed.
Her bed was those queen size, she slp very in so still leaving ample of space for me to slp. But I do not have the courage to slp beside.
Till don't know how long was that. Someone call me an pull me right onto the bed.
Jas: why r u slping on the floor 傻瓜。
Me: I scare I come up I can't tahan. That why rather slp on the floor lor
Jas: don't think so much just slp gd night. She plant a kiss on my cheek & turn around.
I was like 'is this an invitation' I slowly slowly get closer to her & start smelling the fragrance from her hair. Slowly I go down to her neck, back & eventually I really can't tahan anymore I Hug her from behind. By then I already had a hardon but I stick my butt up trying not to let me didi touches her. She just comfortably lying in my arms.
That all for me that night. I know many bros here will say free meal why stop there, should gag gag Lai Liao mah.
For me I do not easily engauge sex unless that girl is my gf. Somemore she still have a bf. Maybe like what she say lor I am a 傻瓜。
I was still quite happy that I am hugging a gal which I was attracted to slp at that point of time.
By the morning I heard her calling me in a very very feminine voice.
Jas: Wei 起床了,I bought breakfast for u. Eat it while it is hot.
I felt totally melted man. U know the best part of a man life should be having a woman who know how to pamper u & make u feel like a king right.
After breakfast I told her I need to go back home already. Maybe see her later for lunch or what ba.
Before I continue, there a part where I miss out. She offer me to pack breakfast & lunch for me during the day where I just got into accident. I was so touch by her action maybe that the reason I am so attracted to her.
Action will start tomorrow stay tune
Night bros
Old 04-07-2012, 11:29 PM
Samster

Soon after I left, jas text me
Jas : someone here very gentleman last night giggle
Me : hmm I just worry of u that why I am over at ur place.
Jas : u like me huh???
Me : ya sort of maybe, but too bad u already got a bf
Jas : ok maybe we can try out be together first, I will find a chance to break off with him as I really can't take his rubbish already
Me : is that true?? So are we consider as bfgf already.
Think of this now I felt kind of stupid right. I can't imagine I am so simple minded back then.
Jas : I see u later at centre ok we go buy some grocery tonight u stay with me then I shall make u breakfast tomorrow
Me : okok see u dear (",)

Continue later
Old 06-07-2012, 03:40 PM
Samster

After grocery shopping we went back to her place, we started off playing game & for me actually I have not been slping enough.
Jas : u wanna take a rest first
Me : okok later u bored or what wake me up accompany u ok
Jas : ok }{
While I am slping suddenly I felt someone touching me. That feeling was shiok, I could felt her hand roaming around my dick area & I open my eyes to peep. Not to suprise that it was jas doing tat haha.
Off my shorts she start to bj & I could felt her swirling her tongue round & round my dick head.
After 10-15min of bj I sit up & strip her to her birthday suit. Now its my turn to free roam. After a short wild wild wet kissing, I slowly lick her from her ear to her neck then here come the nice yummy nei nei. I sucking her nipple hard & my hand was playing her clits.
Jas : arh arh hmm hmm fuck me fuck me, finger fuck me baby.
Whaoooo I was fucking turn on by her voices, most sexiness moan I ever heard from any of my ex
I start to finger & slowly I turn myself south down to lick her clits & finger her
In return, she pops my dick in her mouth & started our 69
She is also has the wetness pussy I have had before. Her pussy was so nice & her water was so sweet too. This the very first time that I lick a pussy & never want to stop.
U know some girl tends to have those CBB right. That kind of smell will turn most guys off right
Lucky I had just suck myself before meeting her that night if not I have long exploded myself.
Quickly I lay myself & she could wait any longer to ride me.
Jas : I wan that dick long long inside me, arh arh arh, please don't come so fast k baby. I wan more...
Me : yes baby yes baby ride harder.
From front cow girl she turn to back cow girl I can see that she really a shaker man. Her ass was so nicely shape that I could not take my eyes off it.
Water keep feeling up her hole which I can't feel much resistance man. But looking at her is already the best fuck I ever had already.
Continue later back to work
Pls up me some point
Old 06-07-2012, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 15
Red_Wine is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRed_Wine is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by depaxter View Post
U know some girl tends to have those CBB right. That kind of smell will turn most guys off right
Lucky I had just suck myself before meeting her that night if not I have long exploded myself.
Quickly I lay myself & she could wait any longer to ride me.
Jas : I wan that dick long long inside me, arh arh arh, please don't come so fast k baby. I wan more...
Me : yes baby yes baby ride harder.
From front cow girl she turn to back cow girl I can see that she really a shaker man. Her ass was so nicely shape that I could not take my eyes off it.
Water keep feeling up her hole which I can't feel much resistance man. But looking at her is already the best fuck I ever had already.
Continue later back to work
Pls up me some point
Oh my....... Bro, u hv a very flexible body & u hv a habit of sucking yrself? How u do that??
Old 06-07-2012, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
twentycents deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Wine View Post
Oh my....... Bro, u hv a very flexible body & u hv a habit of sucking yrself? How u do that??
my sentiments exactly!!
Old 06-07-2012, 06:30 PM
Samster

Lol sorry. Typo it was jerk (",)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1