The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 06-08-2006, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: phuket

there's a new disco in patong called jazz. many tourist and fl's hanging around. in town found an alfresco dining place opposite the main police station on champon road. lot's of universcity students hanging around there. you can always get lucky.
bro sassina, would like to join you in chanping. 4 legs having a holiday for 2 weeks for returfing. when exactly u coming back? btw the photo's you took of my place, i have the reason for that. they are building another 7 storey block there. you better consider now as they prices now for small suite is 600,000bht. there are a couple of empty one's in my block. cheers.
Old 27-08-2006, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 22
PageUp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPageUp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi,Did some search around for info on Oily massage w/Specials (HJ,BJ,FS) i Phuket & seems that the only happening place is the Thavorn Grand Plaza massage that is either in / next to the Tharvorn Grand Plaza Hotel. Last time in Phuket, Christins was good but heard that after the Tsunami,it went down the drains. Appreciate if any bro could recommend good massage joints in phukets with specials. I'm heading up there nexxt month but staying in Khao Lak area but friend will be renting car so not an issue to drive to Phuket Town.Info needed: name of joint, prices. Thanks, will post FR once back in town
Old 28-08-2006, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 21
c00ls0ul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PageUp
Hi,Did some search around for info on Oily massage w/Specials (HJ,BJ,FS) i Phuket & seems that the only happening place is the Thavorn Grand Plaza massage that is either in / next to the Tharvorn Grand Plaza Hotel. Last time in Phuket, Christins was good but heard that after the Tsunami,it went down the drains. Appreciate if any bro could recommend good massage joints in phukets with specials. I'm heading up there nexxt month but staying in Khao Lak area but friend will be renting car so not an issue to drive to Phuket Town.Info needed: name of joint, prices. Thanks, will post FR once back in town
Grand Spa in Phuket town. B2400 for normal girls, B2900 for part-timers, fresh girls.

Pearl hotel in Phuket town. about B2600 also i think.

Phuket Sauna, 20 minutes drive up North from Phuket town towards the twin heroine monument. B2300.
Old 01-09-2006, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
New phone numbering system for Thai handphones takes effect from 1 Sept 2006

Report from The Nation dated Friday 1 September 2006 :-

New phone numbering system for Thai handphones takes effect from 1 Sept 2006

Callers to mobile phones now should start dialling "08", followed by the existing eight-digit number, as the new national numbering plan takes effect today.
Fixed-line telephone numbers remain the same.

For example, mobile phone numbers that start with "01" should be switched to an "081" prefix. The number (01) 234 5678 becomes (081) 234 5678.

Callers from abroad will have to add "8" after Thailand's "66" country code. For example, +668-1234 5678 would replace +66-1234 5678.

However, callers have until November 30 to get used to the new cellular dialling scheme. From December 1, only the 10-digit mobile-phone numbers will be valid.

All mobile-phone operators are now offering a free service at shops nationwide to convert numbers stored in handsets to the 10-digit format, regardless of the customer's service operator.

They will also send teams to busy shopping areas, such at Victory Monument and Silom as well as the offices of their customers to offer the conversion service.

Users also have to reconfigure the code of the short message function in their devices, which they can do by themselves or at operators' shops, to enable them to send and receive short messages. But they have a grace period until March 30.

Sigve Brekke, CEO of Total Access Communication (DTAC), said he would join more than 300 of his employees in spending the day in the Silom, Sathorn and Victory Monument areas to help people update their numbers.

The numbering plan aims to increase the total of phone numbers to 300 million from the present 90 million, which is expected to be enough to serve surging demand for 30 years.

Cellular-service providers have spent a combined Bt400 million upgrading their systems to comply with the new numbering plan.

The National Telecommunications Commission spent Bt30 million to publicise its new policy.
--- KatoeyNewsNetwork

Thai pussies are the best in the world. Once you have licked them, you're addicted for life !!!
Old 03-09-2006, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 22
PageUp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPageUp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks for the info. Just to cfm: Is Grand Spa located in Tharvorn Grand Plaza Hotel? & Is the prices inclusive of tips to gals? Is the breakdown similar to bangkok i.e. 2 hrs massage = 800B & tips for full service = 1500B?

Quote:
Originally Posted by c00ls0ul
Grand Spa in Phuket town. B2400 for normal girls, B2900 for part-timers, fresh girls.
Pearl hotel in Phuket town. about B2600 also i think.
Phuket Sauna, 20 minutes drive up North from Phuket town towards the twin heroine monument. B2300.
Old 03-09-2006, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PageUp
Thanks for the info. Just to cfm: Is Grand Spa located in Tharvorn Grand Plaza Hotel? & Is the prices inclusive of tips to gals? Is the breakdown similar to bangkok i.e. 2 hrs massage = 800B & tips for full service = 1500B?
Its the one between Robinsons and Ocean Shopping Centre. Stand alone on its own.

Unfortunately these places there's no breakdown. You get about an hour all in, including Tips. Of course you are welcomed to give further tips if you wish. If you want clean Thai massage its' another seperate group of girls from B400 up. But if you want clean massage you might as well go Rome place for B240 for 2 hours massage.
Old 07-09-2006, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
misterjoy is Cool - loads of Potential

ANy Brudders going to phuket on the 13th Oct - 15th Oct?
I'm going there for a wedding and i will be stayin at The beach....
super near blanga watever road LOL...

Well maybe we can meet up there... my friend getting married there and she ask a lot of her Hong Kong gal friends over.... might be interesting!

email me at [email protected]

Cheers
Old 07-09-2006, 08:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
borcharp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

We are going to phuket over the weekend, wud like to know if anyone can recommend any nice place for entertainment e.g massage or disco with the local fair chinese gals prefer, not the typical dark and tanned gals. Just our personal preference lah, definately not rascist. Tks a million!!
Old 07-09-2006, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 19
roadrunerboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello fellow chiongsters...

I go to HKT monthly...

Grand Spa located in Tharvorn Grand Plaza Hotel is definitely the place to go. Looks a lil crapy from the outside but once you pick... should be heavenly...

I went there and then met up with the girl for lunch the next day, spent the day "sightseeing", makan, then spent the night... (of course heng-heng kena one that had that night off)

Forget Pearl Hotel whatever... girls' there are a joke...

My info is 3 weeks old of course... this kind of things... change like the wind direction siah...
Old 07-09-2006, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by borcharp
We are going to phuket over the weekend, wud like to know if anyone can recommend any nice place for entertainment e.g massage or disco with the local fair chinese gals prefer, not the typical dark and tanned gals. Just our personal preference lah, definately not rascist. Tks a million!!
For discos, try Kor To Mo. Toughest place for pickups but the best, fair girls. Timber, Jammin and T2 would be easier for pickups but girls arent as good. After midnight can try Ozone too. All in Phuket town.
Old 08-09-2006, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
borcharp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tks a million for the recommendations...will chk it out and post FR if i do have any nice or bad experience...cheers!!
Old 08-09-2006, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
weeuweeuwee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yoooo bros!

will be going to HKT end of the month, was juz wondering how much it cost to rent a car there for like 4D3N? how much i have to pay for it and wat type of cars available as this is the first time im travelling there so i would like to explore all areas.. hahah.. hope all the experts out there can help me out! thx!!
Old 08-09-2006, 09:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by weeuweeuwee
yoooo bros!

will be going to HKT end of the month, was juz wondering how much it cost to rent a car there for like 4D3N? how much i have to pay for it and wat type of cars available as this is the first time im travelling there so i would like to explore all areas.. hahah.. hope all the experts out there can help me out! thx!!
I would recommend David Rent A Car which is located at the airport.

Their special price for their small cars (Honda Jazz, Toyota Vios and Honda City) are 1000 bahts a day. CDW (collision damage waver) is and addiitional 150 bahts a day and its worth it or you have to pay for first 5000 bahts of scratches, small bumps etc.

The contact number is +66 (76) 327487

HP of one of the staff is +66 (81) 8959477

They will meet you on arrival at exit of airport arrival and bring you to their office and will send you back from their office when you drop of the car too.

Since I found them, I have always used them in the recent year.

BTW, this is self-drive ya.

Phuket navigation is pretty easy unless you are a topo king.
Old 10-09-2006, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
weeuweeuwee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thx for the intro bro, sure to give it a try when i touch down in HKT! btw as this is the first time im going there, is there anything i need to beware of when driving? how's the parking like over there? juz preparing my hmk b4 i embark on my journey!
Old 10-09-2006, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by weeuweeuwee
thx for the intro bro, sure to give it a try when i touch down in HKT! btw as this is the first time im going there, is there anything i need to beware of when driving? how's the parking like over there? juz preparing my hmk b4 i embark on my journey!

I suggest you book before you arrive in case they are popular and sometimes running tight on cars.

Look out for the small vehicles such as bikes as these bikers can be crazy. Also the other tourists riding around who don't ride very well.

Rule of the road is BIG IS RIGHT and you will survive.
Also, drive a bit slower since you are not sure of everything and you will make less mistakes.

Make sure you get hold of a Phuket Road Map on arrival so you don't get lost too much.

Parking - normal lah - parking space park, if no parking sign is there don't park. Others, e.g. some major roads have parking on one side odd days and the other side even days etc.

Its a good decision to drive cos you really have the ability to cover more of the island and also get out to Phuket town at night where the fun is as pointed out by CS earlier etc.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1