The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-05-2017, 12:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Ho Chi Minh City schoolchildren to get free milk from this year

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 05/16/2017 10:23 GMT + 7

Schoolchildren in Nghe An Province drink milk during break time.
Tuoi Tre

Ho Chi Minh City schoolchildren up to second grade will from this year be given a free carton of milk every day as part of a scheme to improve children’s health.

The program, which has just been announced by the administration of Ho Chi Minh City, looks to improve the nutritional intake of kindergarten- and elementary school-age children in the city during the 2017-20 period.

The plan will be rolled out in three phases, and by 2020 is expected to provide one 180-milliliter carton of milk every day for all children up to second grade, or around seven to eight years old.

The first phase, which begins at the start of the next school year in September, will include all kindergartens in the 24 districts of Ho Chi Minh City.

Starting in 2018, the second phase will be implemented to include first graders at elementary schools.

By 2020, the program will have been fully rolled out to all kindergarteners, first graders and second graders in Ho Chi Minh City.

The municipal budget will cover 30 percent of the cost, with a further 20 percent paid by dairy producers.

The remaining 50 percent will be donated by parents or the private sector.
Local dairy producers are invited to join the bidding to become the official milk supplier for the entire duration of the scheme, the city’s administration said.

Eligible bidders are Vietnamese businesses that produce milk from cows raised in Vietnam, and are capable of storing ultra-high-temperature (UHT) processed milk for at least six months.

Bidders must also agree not to increase the price of milk, estimated at around VND6,800 (US$0.3) per carton, for the duration of the program’s three-year roll-out.

The average height of Vietnamese males aged 16 to 30 is a mere 164.4 centimeters, while that of female is 153.4 centimeters, according to public research conducted last year by Vietnam’s Ministry of Home Affairs in collaboration with the United Nations Population Fund in Vietnam (UNFPA).

These measurements are 13cm and 10cm lower than the global average, respectively.

Young Vietnamese are also falling behind their regional peers when it comes to height, with Japanese and South Korean youths surpassing them by 8cm, Chinese youths by 7cm, and Thai and Singaporean youths by 5-6cm, according to the same source.

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 16-05-2017, 02:30 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Ca Mau loses nearly 450ha of coastal land each year

| VNA | May 15, 2017 02:50 PM

The southernmost province of Ca Mau loses nearly 450ha of coastal land each year due to erosion, said Deputy Director of the provincial Department of Agriculture and Rural Development To Quoc Nam.
Erosion is threatening 100,000ha of aquaculture land of more than 260,000 households.

On the western coast, 57km of the coastline is prone to erosion, stretching from Tieu Dua canal, U Minh district to Bay Hap river mouth, Phu Tan district. The situation is particularly serious along a 25km section from Tieu Dua to Bay and two other sections from Ba Tinh to Mui Trai, and from Doc river to Bay Hap riverbank with a combined length of 32km.

On the eastern coast, a survey found out that 48km of the shore is in serious danger and erosion along another 24.5km has reached the extremely dangerous level.

In general, the sea is going into land at a pace of 45-50m a year along the eastern coast.

Over the past time, Ca Mau has spent more than 640 billion VND (27.8 million USD) to counter the erosion along 22.667km of coastline and build 6.687km of dykes.

Vice Chairman of the provincial People’s Committee Le Van Su said the province needs State funding for its dyke construction and forestation projects with total capital of nearly 1.3 trillion VND (56.5 million USD).

In the near future, Ca Mau needs 200 billion VND (8.69 million USD) to build sea dykes along affected areas, and another 1.4 trillion VND (60.8 million USD) for resettlement and livelihood projects for 4,800 households in high risk areas.

Old 16-05-2017, 03:57 PM
Samster

Tourists to Ha Long Bay will have to pay double for cruise terminal

By Vy An May 16, 2017 | 02:10 pm GMT+7

The new entrance fee of VND40,000 a person is completely separated from cruise trip tickets on Ha Long Bay. Photo by VnExpress/Minh Cuong

Tuan Chau Wharf, where all boat trips begin, will raise the entrance fee later this month.

The only tourist wharf in Ha Long Bay has announced to double the entrance fee for visitors to the famous destination to around $2 starting May 28.

Tuan Chau Corporation, which manages Tuan Chau Wharf, said tourists who want to take a cruise trip on Ha Long and the nearby Bai Tu Long Bay will have to pay VND40,000 ($1.76) for a ticket.

This entrance fee does not cover the expenses for their trip afterward but tourists will be offered free water and Wi-Fi at the terminal.

The current fee is VND20,000, which was only introduced last November, several months after the wharf opened and replaced the degrading Bai Chay.

The terminal can handle about 2,000 boats, 10 times more than the old one, and it can receive large vessels.

Ha Long Bay, a UNESCO heritage, and Bai Tu Long to the northeast, are popular destinations in northern Vietnam and the main attractions in Quang Ninh Province, which drew 8.3 million tourists last year, 42 percent of them foreigners.

Last month, the bay managers bundled many attractions together, forcing tourists to pay more for a full package. Many visitors were upset and some just canceled their trip as they just wanted to visit a couple of places.

Old 17-05-2017, 08:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
surely ladyboys love you...

Thats okay, whoever wants to love me is definitely okay since I am that lovable.....

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 17-05-2017, 08:17 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You are mighty Supreme Grand MAster leh...

No use leh........... everything or everyone under the sun is a lowly peasant once compared to a Mighty Transcended Being like you.........nobody dare to claim lumbar 2 liao........

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 17-05-2017, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
aiyo he is seeking attention...he posted in the hcm thread too...

We should be encouraging people to contribute to an open forum as long as they are polite, gentlemenly, discreet and do not advertise in details of joints openly e.g. addresses if all contributors are gunned down immediately there would be none that will contribute in future and the name "forum" would be moot already

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 17-05-2017, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
golden goose will never last long...chicken can get as many as you want...

Side topic - nowadays you can disappeared on Friday and Monday ha...

Not to worry goose or ducks I will leave it to connoisseurs like you kekeke

No change leh same like last time mah, if I fly on Friday then I come back on Sunday, if I fly on Saturday then I come back on Monday, so Fridays & Mondays I would not be around in Sinkie

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 17-05-2017, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ho Chi Minh City schoolchildren to get free milk from this year

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 05/16/2017 10:23 GMT + 7.

Kinda reminded me of last time when we were in primary school, daily always get those powdered milk sponsored from the Garment quite tasty in fact

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 17-05-2017, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Thats okay, whoever wants to love me is definitely okay since I am that lovable.....

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Only ladyboys love u deep deep...

Old 17-05-2017, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
No use leh........... everything or everyone under the sun is a lowly peasant once compared to a Mighty Transcended Being like you.........nobody dare to claim lumbar 2 liao........

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
U supreme lor...i only lowly follower...

Old 17-05-2017, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
We should be encouraging people to contribute to an open forum as long as they are polite, gentlemenly, discreet and do not advertise in details of joints openly e.g. addresses if all contributors are gunned down immediately there would be none that will contribute in future and the name "forum" would be moot already

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Who gun down...definitely not me...u see i hv a group of clones troll me for years but i just ignored them...u will not notice becos not u....i knew who is genuine contribute forum...

Old 17-05-2017, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Not to worry goose or ducks I will leave it to connoisseurs like you kekeke

No change leh same like last time mah, if I fly on Friday then I come back on Sunday, if I fly on Saturday then I come back on Monday, so Fridays & Mondays I would not be around in Sinkie

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Haha...to me no difference...u may not even noticed i not in sinkieland...

Old 17-05-2017, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Kinda reminded me of last time when we were in primary school, daily always get those powdered milk sponsored from the Garment quite tasty in fact

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Huh hv meh...not my time...anyway i donated plenty of milk to kids in vietnam...

Old 18-05-2017, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Only ladyboys love u deep deep...

No leh I happened to know that a lot of SSSSSSYTs also lup me deep deep leh.....

Or izit you have been looking too much in the mirror liao so got cuntfused

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 18-05-2017, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
U supreme lor...i only lowly follower...

Ouch........painful painful.......especially kena chak by a Mighty Transcended One huhuhu

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1