The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-11-2020, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1905 / Power: 14
Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future
Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiliconVibrator View Post
Nice build up bro Baileys. Wearing nightie onli? Without underwear? always ready for u r bro?
Bro she normally doesn't wear anything under her nighties....but her nighties are not those sexy type but some are quite short ones and if she bend down in front of you...you will be able to see her shaved abalone.
Old 09-11-2020, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1624 / Power: 15
Kinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileys View Post
Just to share a short happening....I don't know if you call it pervert or kinky...you tell me after reading...
Happened only yesterday morning...my wife was preparing for a dinner for the night and there is this particular set of lingerie that she would like to wear with her night dress but she just couldn't find them so she got so pissed off that she put all the lingerie out from the cupboard.
Finally she found what she was looking for and was very happy about it and began packing the lingerie back into the cupboard....as our cupboards are those build it type so it was actually quite deep and she has move her body in so that she could pack her stuff properly.
This was when the happening starts...I was all along lying on the bed reading this forum...hahaha.. then suddenly when I turned and saw what she was doing it gave me a hard on....
You see she was wearing quite a short nighties and when she move herself into the cupboard she was actually exposing her butt and pussy to me....reminded me of some of the AV show where the actress was stuck inside the cupboard and the intruder came from behind and ram her....and that is exactly what I did....
I dropped my boxers and went into her....
She got a shocked and asked me to stop cause I am hurting her....she was rather dry that morning but after a short while....she was well lubricated and was moaning inside the cupboard....
Of course after the whole session I got a scolding from her but it was all worth it....
Bro Baileys
This is definitely a kinky adventure....just like those AV show where the actress bend over into the closet to take out the mattress or something....and her father in law or brother in law will be behind her and saw her zaogeng....normally can only see her panties
But your missus is one up ....bend over and straight away can see her shaved abalone. ...how to tahan man ???
Old 09-11-2020, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1276 / Power: 9
bleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud of

Erm, my story is nothing special...
in 2016, rented a room near tiong bahru market
In the house, got a female with big boobs, but face soso nia
but her's dirty wear is put in a laundry basket, and it's beside washing machine
sometime she will leave the panty or bra inside

so got a night, I think called midnight is better (01.30am something)
I wake up for toilet, but when in front of toilet, saw the laundry basket have few clothes inside,
luckily found a bra that have milky scent on it, bring in to toilet pcc, but cum in the face wash (Not sure who's one, cause the big boobs got a housemate)
Old 09-11-2020, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just to share a short happening....I don't know if you call it pervert or kinky...you tell me after reading...
Happened only yesterday morning...my wife was preparing for a dinner for the night and there is this particular set of lingerie that she would like to wear with her night dress but she just couldn't find them so she got so pissed off that she put all the lingerie out from the cupboard.
Finally she found what she was looking for and was very happy about it and began packing the lingerie back into the cupboard....as our cupboards are those build it type so it was actually quite deep and she has move her body in so that she could pack her stuff properly.
This was when the happening starts...I was all along lying on the bed reading this forum...hahaha.. then suddenly when I turned and saw what she was doing it gave me a hard on....
You see she was wearing quite a short nighties and when she move herself into the cupboard she was actually exposing her butt and pussy to me....reminded me of some of the AV show where the actress was stuck inside the cupboard and the intruder came from behind and ram her....and that is exactly what I did....
She got a shocked and asked me to stop cause I am hurting her....she was rather dry that morning but after a short while....she was well lubricated and was moaning inside the cupboard....
Of course after the whole session I got a scolding from her but it was all worth it....
Bro, stop coming to this forum and enjoy the life with your wife.
You have such a attractive and sporting wife that many of us here can only envy.

Dont surf sbf anymore. Its no good for you.
Old 09-11-2020, 06:32 PM
Samster

piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Loo out for Most pervert things Women do here

https://www.sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=795551
Old 10-11-2020, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 16
teonama is a living Saint! - you won't find betterteonama is a living Saint! - you won't find betterteonama is a living Saint! - you won't find betterteonama is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
mine is something similar, she was bending down choosing her undergarment after work before going shower. i push her lightly and bend forward, pull down her panties and enter, was dry initially but get wet very fast. anyway she fantasized of getting rape before, so when i do it out of sudden it excites her.
Old 10-11-2020, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 15
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro she normally doesn't wear anything under her nighties....but her nighties are not those sexy type but some are quite short ones and if she bend down in front of you...you will be able to see her shaved abalone.
Nice one broBaileys, what a goody wife. Njoy more with your wifey.
Old 10-11-2020, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1895 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
1 of the nottiest wives in SG is Bro Baileys wife going pantiless at home ...usually wives or any other gals will always wear and put on their panties even at home, never let down even for a second n even when they go to sleep with a nightie on ...that goes to show how embarrassed girls feel without putting on their panties, which is something they were taught to do by society n their parents since they were very young girls

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 10-11-2020, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
SupportingSex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by teonama View Post
mine is something similar, she was bending down choosing her undergarment after work before going shower. i push her lightly and bend forward, pull down her panties and enter, was dry initially but get wet very fast. anyway she fantasized of getting rape before, so when i do it out of sudden it excites her.
Nice share bro. Surprise attack on her pussy sure excites her
Old 10-11-2020, 10:07 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 4
rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by teonama View Post
yahhh rape fantasies make surprise sex so good hahahah
Old 22-11-2020, 06:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Smile Re: most pervert things done?

I had a crazy filthy thought.
since all the brothels are closed and there is abundance of sexy and horny domestic workers here. why don't the okt / pimps engaged them to work.
horny men like me really want a good bonk
and some of these domestic workers also need some loving during the weekends. they can earn extra pocket money, we can all fxxk and have a goood weekend!

I know it won't happen but maybe some of them have already started doing this!
Old 22-11-2020, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
Dulien deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachangelx View Post
yahhh rape fantasies make surprise sex so good hahahah
You have rape fantasies too? By local, angmoh, indian ...... ? LOL
Old 22-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newswing View Post
I had a crazy filthy thought.
since all the brothels are closed and there is abundance of sexy and horny domestic workers here. why don't the okt / pimps engaged them to work.
horny men like me really want a good bonk
and some of these domestic workers also need some loving during the weekends. they can earn extra pocket money, we can all fxxk and have a goood weekend!

I know it won't happen but maybe some of them have already started doing this!
If only I am moderator, I will delete your out of topic post
Old 15-12-2020, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

I used to have a fb who was literally a bi public toilet. During her 18th birthday I secretly organised a gangbang bukkake session with all her frequent FBs. We also had a session with bi girls with squirters who drenched her with their pussy juices.

We were not exclusive in case anyone was wondering.
Old 07-01-2021, 12:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 12
stickyoldman is one of the Best!stickyoldman is one of the Best!stickyoldman is one of the Best!

Will like guys to cum on my wife's panty send me fotos or short video of the deed. Can wechat me. I'd. Kidsproject2014. Thank you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1