The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-01-2019, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
illuminatea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: most pervert things done?

Currently thinking about making my Gf wears other girl’s soiled pantie
Old 23-01-2019, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1895 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminatea View Post
Currently thinking about making my Gf wears other girl’s soiled pantie
Omg !!.. that's really pervertic .. how r u going to do that ??.. tat will be interesting to know. .haha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 23-01-2019, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 15
fatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find better

During my teen, I cum on my ex-gf’s pretty mum’s clean panty, then dry it up quickly and put back into her drawer. Then that night, saw her mum zaogeng, wearing the same panty which I cum onto in the afternoon.
Old 29-01-2019, 11:52 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 913 / Power: 15
singlegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to behold

Just did a stupid and perverted act with 2 Blangah Cleaners at Bedok. I was drunk earlier after rounds of beer with my client. Started drinking since 4pm. Called my bf who stay at Bedok North to fetch me but he did not answered. So I called a GRAB and went to his house. My bf stays alone at the old HDB 1 room flat with his Father who is still in Jail.

My bf was not at home when I reached his house. So I wobbly as I was drunk went back to the void deck thinking to wait for him but wanted to throw out & I was feeling terrible. Walk near to the rubbish dump and vomited. Made a mess as I vomit on my skirt. 2 Blangah Cleaners drive the bin truck stop next to me wanted to offer help.

I told them I need some water to wash away the stink of my own vomit on my skirt. They were kind enough to ferry me on their bin truck back to main rubbish dump nearby. They showed me the washing point into the main rubbish dump but surprisingly it was not smelly. I told them to accompany me to the water tap as I was afraid and they did.

While I was washing my skirt, I saw both of them was peeping at me. Mind you, I was wearing a short tight skirt & a white tube & a white scarf today. I was crazy to get aroused with them watching me & I rolled up my skirt to let them have a better view of my legs. I was tipsy and I actually asked them do they have condom. Both were shocked but replied fast that they do have condom in their room as both pointed to a small room not too far from the rubbish dump.

I was crazy and told them to bring me to their room. There a double decker bed & a cupboard. Rather clean & I was surprised. I told them I need them to wash my skirt as I took it off. Both were shocked and reserved before I stood in front of them without my skirt. Oh, I’m wearing a black thong.

I walked to both and we started kissing, wet kissing. I was already wet thinking I’m going to have sex with 2 Blangah Cleaners. Their strong body odour makes me even horny and wet as I was soon being stripped naked by both of them. It was crazy as I stroke both cocks and they both were kissing me, sucking on my breasts and fingering me with theirs fingers and hands.

Both had protected sex with me and they had anal sex with me as well. It was crazy as I was sandwiched several times by them. They tried to force my head down to have oral sex for them but I refused. As the odour makes me wanted to vomit more but I was very wet. Having sex with 2 Blangah Cleaners. Both took quite a while before they cum on my face and legs.

They cleaned me up and had sex twice again before I left. They asked for my name an dcontact but I ignored them and put on my clothes and left. Went back to my bf house and he’s finally home. He was surprise I smell stink and drunk. I walked into his bithroom and dump all my clothes away before washing up. Had sex in the bathroom with my bf with no protection as I’m on pill. Did not told him about my incident with the Cleaners and as I was awake now after bathing. Wrote this pervert encounter as my bf slept beside me like a baby.
Old 30-01-2019, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 15
dvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by singlegal View Post
Just did a stupid and perverted act with 2 Blangah Cleaners at Bedok.

Did not told him about my incident with the Cleaners and as I was awake now after bathing. Wrote this pervert encounter as my bf slept beside me like a baby.
wah, this one really win, excited, perverted and thrilling!
Old 30-01-2019, 01:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
glemish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvilla View Post
wah, this one really win, excited, perverted and thrilling!
Agreed bro, usually gals are scared of Banglahs
Old 30-01-2019, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just did a stupid and perverted.
sis, this is neither pervert nor stupid...

u r simply wild and sexciting...!!!!

Old 30-01-2019, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 20
juzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of light

“Just did a stupid and perverted act with 2 Blangah Cleaners at Bedok. I was drunk earlier after rounds of beer with my client.”

I think there will be a big group of Blangas waiting at the void deck for the next few nights hoping to get lucky too! 🤔
Old 30-01-2019, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
yaxiang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by juzz View Post
“Just did a stupid and perverted act with 2 Blangah Cleaners at Bedok. I was drunk earlier after rounds of beer with my client.”

I think there will be a big group of Blangas waiting at the void deck for the next few nights hoping to get lucky too! 🤔
I was wondering why there were 2 Banglas hanging around with a pail of water, now I know why
Old 31-01-2019, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
itguyz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Just did a stupid and perverted act with 2 Blangah Cleaners at Bedok. I was drunk earlier after rounds of beer with my client. Started drinking since 4pm. Called my bf who stay at Bedok North to fetch me but he did not answered. So I called a GRAB and went to his house. My bf stays alone at the old HDB 1 room flat with his Father who is still in Jail.

My bf was not at home when I reached his house. So I wobbly as I was drunk went back to the void deck thinking to wait for him but wanted to throw out & I was feeling terrible. Walk near to the rubbish dump and vomited. Made a mess as I vomit on my skirt. 2 Blangah Cleaners drive the bin truck stop next to me wanted to offer help.

I told them I need some water to wash away the stink of my own vomit on my skirt. They were kind enough to ferry me on their bin truck back to main rubbish dump nearby. They showed me the washing point into the main rubbish dump but surprisingly it was not smelly. I told them to accompany me to the water tap as I was afraid and they did.

While I was washing my skirt, I saw both of them was peeping at me. Mind you, I was wearing a short tight skirt & a white tube & a white scarf today. I was crazy to get aroused with them watching me & I rolled up my skirt to let them have a better view of my legs. I was tipsy and I actually asked them do they have condom. Both were shocked but replied fast that they do have condom in their room as both pointed to a small room not too far from the rubbish dump.

I was crazy and told them to bring me to their room. There a double decker bed & a cupboard. Rather clean & I was surprised. I told them I need them to wash my skirt as I took it off. Both were shocked and reserved before I stood in front of them without my skirt. Oh, I’m wearing a black thong.

I walked to both and we started kissing, wet kissing. I was already wet thinking I’m going to have sex with 2 Blangah Cleaners. Their strong body odour makes me even horny and wet as I was soon being stripped naked by both of them. It was crazy as I stroke both cocks and they both were kissing me, sucking on my breasts and fingering me with theirs fingers and hands.

Both had protected sex with me and they had anal sex with me as well. It was crazy as I was sandwiched several times by them. They tried to force my head down to have oral sex for them but I refused. As the odour makes me wanted to vomit more but I was very wet. Having sex with 2 Blangah Cleaners. Both took quite a while before they cum on my face and legs.

They cleaned me up and had sex twice again before I left. They asked for my name an dcontact but I ignored them and put on my clothes and left. Went back to my bf house and he’s finally home. He was surprise I smell stink and drunk. I walked into his bithroom and dump all my clothes away before washing up. Had sex in the bathroom with my bf with no protection as I’m on pill. Did not told him about my incident with the Cleaners and as I was awake now after bathing. Wrote this pervert encounter as my bf slept beside me like a baby.
Achievement unlocked..
Sis, what position you did with them?
Old 31-01-2019, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 6
evelynwong is one of the Best!evelynwong is one of the Best!evelynwong is one of the Best!evelynwong is one of the Best!

Quite similar to singlegal except is chinese taxi driver, don’t think I will ever do with those bangadash or cleaner like she did

Did a prevented act with taxi driver. Was drunk after club as broke off with bf the same day.

Friends left on their own and I took the transcab (which I found out they more daring than comfort later on). As I was drunk I vomit on my tube dress, the kind with zip in front type. Not a lot of vomit but it sure feel uncomfortable. Although it’s quite near my place, I told him to stop at multistorey carpark (new estate so almost empty) washing Bay so I can wash up and clean up myself. The driver pass me his water bucket to hold the water from water dispenser.

I unzip all the way down for easy cleanup. Than I notice the driver keep staring. Inside only have nipple tape and gstring and his stare got me kind of arouse as well as broke up with bf feeling down, I ask him nice to watch? And if he actually want to do more.

He drive me up to top floor while I remain unzip of the tube dress. He park at a corner and come back seat and start to touch me. I remove the nipple tape and put in my handbag and start lick and suck on nipple which got me more turn on. His hand reach down to my gstring and slip in a finger to finger me and I start moaning away. He put me lay down and remove my gstring and open my legs wide, remove his pants and push it in. Didn’t realise he put in without condom and let him keep pumping away. After a while he almost cum and ask me if he can cum inside me, I told him yes I am on pill, and I suddenly feel a warm things inside me. He have cum inside.

I use tissue to clean out those flow out and wear back the gstring and dress up back. Where he drive me back to my place. He ask for my name and contact but I didn’t give him. Upon reach he offer to give me $100 which I took it. Back home I lay flat on bed with his cum inside till morning wake up than bath and wash up.
Old 31-01-2019, 11:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -83 / Power: 0
IdontKnow has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:

Fake story spotted
Old 01-02-2019, 03:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
MikeHooper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by evelynwong View Post
Quite similar to singlegal except is chinese taxi driver, don’t think I will ever do with those bangadash or cleaner like she did.
Nice share sis
Old 01-02-2019, 10:26 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
deceptive99 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Who loves to smell OL underarms after work? Removing their cardigans
Old 01-02-2019, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
Blackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by evelynwong View Post
Quite similar to singlegal except is chinese taxi driver, don’t think I will ever do with those bangadash or cleaner like she did

Did a prevented act with taxi driver. Was drunk after club as broke off with bf the same day.

Friends left on their own and I took the transcab (which I found out they more daring than comfort later on). As I was drunk I vomit on my tube dress, the kind with zip in front type. Not a lot of vomit but it sure feel uncomfortable. Although it’s quite near my place, I told him to stop at multistorey carpark (new estate so almost empty) washing Bay so I can wash up and clean up myself. The driver pass me his water bucket to hold the water from water dispenser.

I unzip all the way down for easy cleanup. Than I notice the driver keep staring. Inside only have nipple tape and gstring and his stare got me kind of arouse as well as broke up with bf feeling down, I ask him nice to watch? And if he actually want to do more.

He drive me up to top floor while I remain unzip of the tube dress. He park at a corner and come back seat and start to touch me. I remove the nipple tape and put in my handbag and start lick and suck on nipple which got me more turn on. His hand reach down to my gstring and slip in a finger to finger me and I start moaning away. He put me lay down and remove my gstring and open my legs wide, remove his pants and push it in. Didn’t realise he put in without condom and let him keep pumping away. After a while he almost cum and ask me if he can cum inside me, I told him yes I am on pill, and I suddenly feel a warm things inside me. He have cum inside.

I use tissue to clean out those flow out and wear back the gstring and dress up back. Where he drive me back to my place. He ask for my name and contact but I didn’t give him. Upon reach he offer to give me $100 which I took it. Back home I lay flat on bed with his cum inside till morning wake up than bath and wash up.
Must be a nasty break up with your boyfriend. Same thinking and getting wasted last time after breaking up with my ex as well.. But.. I didn't vomit, no guy came to clean up my dress... so nothing happened. Jus had the thought of fuckin some guy to get back at him, but never did happened
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1