The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-10-2022, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
She's friend of Hebe. The one who used to operate in Chinatown, not the Hebe (aka Zhiqing) who had a cat as her pet.

Aimee is decent, fairly ok on massage and sensual. But I might not return to her within a while.

Btw, any ML out there who can match Zoya's standard? Great in massage and headlights.
Too bad Hebe (chinatown one) unable to come back anymore

Left this week
Old 30-10-2022, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
siaoeh23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venti0000 View Post
Haven't ! Maybe I should try since my number is in database
Won't regret one bro, 7P standard always up there..
Old 30-10-2022, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
glyphs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Goodies to be enjoyed (-:. My RTM list besides Rayna.
any detailed reviews for aimee?

deciding between LL and aimee
Old 30-10-2022, 02:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2545 / Power: 12
EcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vgin View Post
hi bro, when she does the HJ that you described, is she sitting between your legs and facing towards you? or lying down beside you?
Sitting between my legs and facing me. So no chance to explore haha
Old 30-10-2022, 06:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fluffypancakes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hosah View Post
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/simi-massage/

Giving a simple FR for simi whom I think she deserves it. At first I was apprehensive of trying due to conflicting reviews. But I’m glad I went ahead in the end. Looks wise, while she’s not a syt, I would say she’s definitely a pretty gal and look 80-90% of what is shown in her ad photos/videos (looks 8/10). Shes petite in height with hugh jugs and slightly meaty figure but by no means considered plump (figure 7.5/10). The massage is pretty good and lasted for a good 30min or more if my mental clock is working correctly. It’s more of a shiatsu massage and I think she really put in a lot of effort to massage (massage 8.5/10). Although her services is considered “vanilla” in a way, her sensual and playability is still better than her good friend who left our shores and better than many that I’ve visited (sensual hj 8/10). Just need to respect her limits. After the deed is done and I bathed, she sees there’s still 5-10min and proceed to do a head massage for me which is relaxing. All in all, it’s almost a full 60min session without any shortchanging. For this price and her services rendered, I can’t find any reasons not to rtm.
first time trying, shd I use my own phone number scared ltr kenna caught or smth. planning to buy some prepaid card to use to text idk
Old 30-10-2022, 06:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
mrbananaman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sglonelyguy-17.com/massage-an-an

dis one $120 inclu bbbj? or nid add one
Old 30-10-2022, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 7
LinMing54321 is a glorious beacon of lightLinMing54321 is a glorious beacon of lightLinMing54321 is a glorious beacon of lightLinMing54321 is a glorious beacon of lightLinMing54321 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Wah lau u don’t confuse and make me happy leh… I never tried any Donna after the AP vanilla one, sadly most girls today would fail to hit her level of beauty. Those who know will know. That megawatt smile on the pretty face is legit heavenly, slim tight body though she’s vanilla max (not sure who else managed to get more) but I know there are many rich kids and bosses who would go find her with sports car one.
Her exit was abrupt and she cut off all contacts except for a few lucky selected few (not me) after the bust up.
Only living in my memories for now…
Still lucky u leh cuz at least u tried, i only saw now
Old 30-10-2022, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 3
Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/massage-yiyi/

Interesting...new listing? Anyone tried already?
Old 30-10-2022, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venti0000 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/massage-yiyi/

Interesting...new listing? Anyone tried already?
Looks a little meaty and with a tummy, but still , yes ...interesting. Probably add her in my to-do list for next week
Old 30-10-2022, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorong8 View Post
Too bad Hebe (chinatown one) unable to come back anymore

Left this week
Ya she was a fun, happy, and pretty girl. Had my last hoorah with her in that rather interesting hotel before she left.

Like I said to her, at least the authorities gave her quite a lot of time before sending her packing. I think after kenna caught, she was first asked to leave in July. But for some reason or other, it was extended. That gave her more opportunities to make a bit more money. And given her good looks, sexy body and good quality service, she certainly did. Wish her all the best.
Old 30-10-2022, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 3
Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Looks a little meaty and with a tummy, but still , yes ...interesting. Probably add her in my to-do list for next week
Just remember to give FR after your visit !
Old 30-10-2022, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
wushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Lol kopi bro i think u chiong alot , may i know ur damage for one month lol
Old 30-10-2022, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Spawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Brossss, anyone got a summer replacement recommendation?

I’ve tried ke ying, an yi, zoya, shuang shuang, simi, Xiao Xiao bing, Kiki, Yue Yue , Xiao Xue. Ling Long.
None hit the spot
Old 30-10-2022, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 9
LLL2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLLL2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLLL2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Visited https://sglonelyguy-17.com/seventh-princess-massage/ last week for the first time.
Super clean place, you will be clean too as she showers you before. With gloves! Kinda cute.
Not a time watcher
Good massage
Very good HJ, a fast one before the massage and then a long one at the end. Great effort and I will go again.

Picture is pretty close too.

Only downside (for me) is that the massage is not done on massage bed.
Old 30-10-2022, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 628 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wushimushi View Post
Lol kopi bro i think u chiong alot , may i know ur damage for one month lol
second that, would be keen to know as well.. well kopi? revealing to us? hahah
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1