The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2023, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 15
fieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Is Rowell closing time still 11pm or extend liao? Thanks
Old 10-02-2023, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2106 / Power: 14
neslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond repute

11pm last blood but u dun go on the dot coz they will stop by then
Old 10-02-2023, 11:19 PM
Samster

fieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by neslo View Post
11pm last blood but u dun go on the dot coz they will stop by then
Thanks. Had a long day at work. Looks like I will try next batch since I missed out today
Old 11-02-2023, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
StrykeShot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to Rowell just now at 6+. Staircase full of beautiful girls. Asked for Ezara and she was already the Gate IC and she let me. Went upstairs first and into the cubicle and she stripped down and we started kissing. After that she pulled down my pants for a damn nice and long BBBJ.

After a few good minutes of her heavenly mouth on my cock and balls, I said let's have fun in the corridor and out we went where she continued to give me a BJ. Told her i wanna fuck and she went back to get some lube. Bent her over the chair and started fucking, a few indian guys came up with girls and got a free show from us fucking outside. Of course a few naughty ladies, walked past and pinch my butt.

After some good pounding, we went back to the cubicle where she took off the condom and gave me a BJ and I finished off in her mouth.

Ezara was worth every single dollar.

PS: When I was going up the stairs, Bang Bang wanted a threesome with me and Ezara but unfortunately didn't had enought Vit M prepared for it. Next time round perhaps. But Ezara is going back after this weekend. So gotta wait for the next time she is back.
Old 12-02-2023, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sexdiamond deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrykeShot View Post
Went to Rowell just now at 6+. Staircase full of beautiful girls. Asked for Ezara and she was already the Gate IC and she let me. Went upstairs first and into the cubicle and she stripped down and we started kissing. After that she pulled down my pants for a damn nice and long BBBJ.

After a few good minutes of her heavenly mouth on my cock and balls, I said let's have fun in the corridor and out we went where she continued to give me a BJ. Told her i wanna fuck and she went back to get some lube. Bent her over the chair and started fucking, a few indian guys came up with girls and got a free show from us fucking outside. Of course a few naughty ladies, walked past and pinch my butt.

After some good pounding, we went back to the cubicle where she took off the condom and gave me a BJ and I finished off in her mouth.

Ezara was worth every single dollar.

PS: When I was going up the stairs, Bang Bang wanted a threesome with me and Ezara but unfortunately didn't had enought Vit M prepared for it. Next time round perhaps. But Ezara is going back after this weekend. So gotta wait for the next time she is back.
Any confirm dates when she's going back bro? Tyvm
Old 12-02-2023, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
StrykeShot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexdiamond View Post
Any confirm dates when she's going back bro? Tyvm
She going back on Mon.
Old 13-02-2023, 04:10 PM
Samster

New batch. About 6-7 Msians. No Thais from what I saw
Old 13-02-2023, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
James01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldusername View Post
New batch. About 6-7 Msians. No Thais from what I saw
Any recommendations from this new batch?
Old 13-02-2023, 05:07 PM
Samster

neslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond repute

LOL. Just 6-7 working? They just start today the new batch so fast have field report? 😅
Old 13-02-2023, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 285 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

Leila, putri, wani, azura (laura) re back.

Took putri and honestly not recommended. Regretted nt taking leila as i walked past her on the stairs. Went in, stripped and asked me to lie down. Gave me a cbj with cd in her mouth. While she was bj-ing me, azura (laura) came in naked after shower. Still amazing. Hard c cup tits and very lovely ass. Asked to take 3some but didnt feel like it.
Back to putri. Couldnt really feel gfe or what. Service was too rush as she kept asking me to cum. She couldnt get hard. Came halfway and she pulled my dick out. Seriously wtf. After service done, she wanted to take my hp tgt with her black mini sling bag. Lucky i saw it and told her its mine. Avoid at all cost. Worst experience at rowell. Didnt even say bye and all.

Gonna take azura next and wani, the bbw. Nice tits and thicccccc ass. Leila’s complexion seems to have gotten abit not so smooth.
Old 13-02-2023, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by James01 View Post
Any recommendations from this new batch?
Did not try as none appealed to me
Spotted leila but try b4 so never bother
Old 13-02-2023, 07:52 PM
Samster

Finally have a Thai in the house!
Goes without saying - sure take
May, post op with long black hair
Does BBBJ & i finished with AJ as usual
But noticed that she didn’t de-sanitized after that with any gargle, etc.
Apart from that part - I had a positive experience
Old 13-02-2023, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by neslo View Post
Finally have a Thai in the house!
Goes without saying - sure take
May, post op with long black hair
Does BBBJ & i finished with AJ as usual
But noticed that she didn’t de-sanitized after that with any gargle, etc.
Apart from that part - I had a positive experience
She was one of the 1st batch to arrive since this house opened last year. RTFed a few times and her service is constantly good.

Hopefully more thais will come in soon.
Old 13-02-2023, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
She was one of the 1st batch to arrive since this house opened last year. RTFed a few times and her service is constantly good.

Hopefully more thais will come in soon.
She say 3 come but 2 kanna reverse gear..
Yup she last came Aug last year.
Knn, u legend la. U agent is it? 🤣
Old 13-02-2023, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustandfast View Post
Leila, putri, wani, azura (laura) re back.

Took putri and honestly not recommended. Regretted nt taking leila as i walked past her on the stairs. Went in, stripped and asked me to lie down. Gave me a cbj with cd in her mouth. While she was bj-ing me, azura (laura) came in naked after shower. Still amazing. Hard c cup tits and very lovely ass. Asked to take 3some but didnt feel like it.
Back to putri. Couldnt really feel gfe or what. Service was too rush as she kept asking me to cum. She couldnt get hard. Came halfway and she pulled my dick out. Seriously wtf. After service done, she wanted to take my hp tgt with her black mini sling bag. Lucky i saw it and told her its mine. Avoid at all cost. Worst experience at rowell. Didnt even say bye and all.

Gonna take azura next and wani, the bbw. Nice tits and thicccccc ass. Leila’s complexion seems to have gotten abit not so smooth.
U mean Putri wanted to kapo your phone? Wtf..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1