The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-04-2014, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of
Re: HOTTEST NEWS IN GEYLANG DAILY & Gossips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tension68 View Post
What outbreak are you talking about?
Bro.....he only stir stir stir......hws life recently......
Old 26-04-2014, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light
Trolls problem

With the recent influx of trolls creating idiotic threads in the GL forum, for whatever dubious reason, I hope bros don't mind if I propose we stop posting in those stupid threads. The more we post there, the more we give them the undeserved attention, and the further down all the houses threads get buried.

I also would like to urge bros to continue posting in the legal houses so they stay afloat at the top and bury the trolls' threads. If you don't want to post FR, it's okay, we can TCSS discuss the girls, the OKT, etc. Anything to keep the attention to the legal houses. You can also blacklist the trolls (you know who they are) so their posts are invisible to you.
If the trolls post on the legal houses threads, don't respond to their posts. Zap them if you want, but don't respond. Carry on the discussion. Just treat them like life's inconveniences, like stray dog shit that litter the street. It's annoying, but in life we just avoid the piles of shit anyway, we don't scold them.
The difference is, in real life dog shit gets removed, and animal control catch the stray dogs and put them away. Here, nothing is done towards these trolls/clones and the clone master becomes bolder every day, spewing shit everywhere.

Cheers.
Old 26-04-2014, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Halfcup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well said! I truly agreed.
Old 26-04-2014, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 13
Vincent8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Trolls problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
With the recent influx of trolls creating idiotic threads in the GL forum, for whatever dubious reason, I hope bros don't mind if I propose we stop posting in those stupid threads. The more we post there, the more we give them the undeserved attention, and the further down all the houses threads get buried.

I also would like to urge bros to continue posting in the legal houses so they stay afloat at the top and bury the trolls' threads. If you don't want to post FR, it's okay, we can TCSS discuss the girls, the OKT, etc. Anything to keep the attention to the legal houses. You can also blacklist the trolls (you know who they are) so their posts are invisible to you.
If the trolls post on the legal houses threads, don't respond to their posts. Zap them if you want, but don't respond. Carry on the discussion. Just treat them like life's inconveniences, like stray dog shit that litter the street. It's annoying, but in life we just avoid the piles of shit anyway, we don't scold them.
The difference is, in real life dog shit gets removed, and animal control catch the stray dogs and put them away. Here, nothing is done towards these trolls/clones and the clone master becomes bolder every day, spewing shit everywhere.

Cheers.
Hi bro, I fully agree with and support you. Forum is a place for us to share and exchange views and experience of WLs. It is sad and depressing to read so much nonsense everyday.
Old 26-04-2014, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Ahliu is Cool - loads of Potential
Thumbs up Re: Trolls problem

Quote:

Cheers.
Well said bro!
Old 28-04-2014, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Bump for bro max priest's post regarding inappropriate posts in GL forum.

Lets us all make this The Platform for like-minded individuals to converge for the sake of discussing, sharing and exchanging intels on GL WLs, fuck shops, AV activities and even OKTs if you want in whatever forms ...

Sexual Health advices (e.g. how many condoms to wear), poll pertaining to sexual activities (e.g. how long one can last), FL activities, Overseas Sex activities, etc. are certainly not welcome in GL threads ... These topics should be best discussed in the appropriate sub-sections like in Sexual Health, Adult Sex Discussion, International Sex Scene, Polling threads, FL Domes, etc. which have been specially set up for by Sammyboyfor.

I look forward to see more samsters be it old birds or newbies contributing in a friendly fashion, without fear, without qualms and more importantly, in good faith ...

Cheerz,
MaXx
Old 28-04-2014, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1733 / Power: 15
stpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bump for bro max priest's post regarding inappropriate posts in GL forum.

Lets us all make this The Platform for like-minded individuals to converge for the sake of discussing, sharing and exchanging intels on GL WLs, fuck shops, AV activities and even OKTs if you want in whatever forms ...

I look forward to see more samsters be it old birds or newbies contributing in a friendly fashion, without fear, without qualms and more importantly, in good faith ...

Cheerz,
MaXx
Bros I will like to say that I totally agree with Bro Max. Was almost giving up writting FR until one angpai told me her business dropped from 10-12 to 7-8 per day due to the sudden surge in newbies and she is thinking of returning home to China. I mean if no one dare to write any FR for these AP and because business drop and they return home, it is going to be a loss for all brothers. So I decided to try again with my contribution of FR. I hope all brothers will appreciate my contribution in good faith.
Old 28-04-2014, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stpboc View Post
Bros I will like to say that I totally agree with Bro Max. Was almost giving up writting FR until one angpai told me her business dropped from 10-12 to 7-8 per day due to the sudden surge in newbies and she is thinking of returning home to China. I mean if no one dare to write any FR for these AP and because business drop and they return home, it is going to be a loss for all brothers. So I decided to try again with my contribution of FR. I hope all brothers will appreciate my contribution in good faith.
If it is truly in good faith, then just write without any worries.

If the girl is truly an ang pai as you said, her business will not need an FR to keep up.

7-8 a day is quite good already. A lot of girls cannot take the pace of 10-12 a day. Some I know went back because this pace is too much for them to handle.

They told me we Singapore men seem to be damn good at making love, and it is very tiring to handle us.

True or not, I don't know, but that is what some WL commented to me about Singapore guys.

Maybe it's because we did NS so a bit tougher or we eat healthier food as compared to our counterparts back in mainland China where there's environmental pollution as well, so overall affecting sexual performance?

Any way, if the girl is good, word will get around geylang quite easily. No need to get worried the girl has no business.

But I get what you and some others are trying to do - a kind deed to help the girls' business.

However, when you help one girl, the other girls will lose business because the FR directed the customers away. So how many girls can we really help?

In short, don't write good FR unless you feel the girl is really super worth it. And if it is that good, why need FR in the first place (since most GL punters do not rely on SBF fr, apart from some newbies)
Old 28-04-2014, 09:29 PM
Samster

stpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
If it is truly in good faith, then just write without any worries.

If the girl is truly an ang pai as you said, her business will not need an FR to keep up.

7-8 a day is quite good already. A lot of girls cannot take the pace of 10-12 a day. Some I know went back because this pace is too much for them to handle.

They told me we Singapore men seem to be damn good at making love, and it is very tiring to handle us.

True or not, I don't know, but that is what some WL commented to me about Singapore guys.

Maybe it's because we did NS so a bit tougher or we eat healthier food as compared to our counterparts back in mainland China where there's environmental pollution as well, so overall affecting sexual performance?

Any way, if the girl is good, word will get around geylang quite easily. No need to get worried the girl has no business.

But I get what you and some others are trying to do - a kind deed to help the girls' business.

However, when you help one girl, the other girls will lose business because the FR directed the customers away. So how many girls can we really help?

In short, don't write good FR unless you feel the girl is really super worth it. And if it is that good, why need FR in the first place (since most GL punters do not rely on SBF fr, apart from some newbies)
Bro, don't get you. You mean don't post FR don't read FR ? Than why are we here for ? SBF would have closed shop long ago.
Old 28-04-2014, 09:34 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, don't get you. You mean don't post FR don't read FR ? Than why are we here for ? SBF would have closed shop long ago.
What I meant is just write the truth of your experience with the girl if it is good, and no need to worry whether people appreciate it or not.

Also, no need to worry about the girl's business too much bro if you are an ordinary customer and writing in good faith.

Cheers.
Old 28-04-2014, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
What I meant is just write the truth of your experience with the girl if it is good, and no need to worry whether people appreciate it or not.

Also, no need to worry about the girl's business too much bro if you are an ordinary customer and writing in good faith.

Cheers.
Well understood. I want those good WL to stay longer. I saw the log book, wow newbie names all over the pages no wonder the AP disheartened. Human nature to try new things. There are quite a few departure recently so those I think they are good I try to help so that we can all enjoy.
Old 28-04-2014, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Well understood. I want those good WL to stay longer. I saw the log book, wow newbie names all over the pages no wonder the AP disheartened. Human nature to try new things. There are quite a few departure recently so those I think they are good I try to help so that we can all enjoy.
Sure. Why not. I agree that a few good ones from the December batch now gone already and maybe discovered too late. But they went back mainly becayse they don't like the conditions in Singapore, miss home or some other issues.

Not because of bad business or anything like that.

I did ask them if an FR would help them stay longer but they said no need, cos they did not want to stay long or have too many people know about them. They prefer just to have their few regulars will do.

Any way, a lot of them do not really like having FRs about them as this raises expectations. Sometimes they are irritated by some customers who identity themselves as FR writers as though that means some sort of special treatment should be accorded.

They just want to do their job and live their life quietly without all the unnecessary attention actually. This is what I learnt over time.

Most of them have their own way of maintaining a steady pool of regulars, and don't rely on FR for business anyway.
Old 28-04-2014, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sure. Why not. I agree that a few good ones from the December batch now gone already and maybe discovered too late. But they went back mainly becayse they don't like the conditions in Singapore, miss home or some other issues.

Not because of bad business or anything like that.

I did ask them if an FR would help them stay longer but they said no need, cos they did not want to stay long or have too many people know about them. They prefer just to have their few regulars will do.

Any way, a lot of them do not really like having FRs about them as this raises expectations. Sometimes they are irritated by some customers who identity themselves as FR writers as though that means some sort of special treatment should be accorded.

They just want to do their job and live their life quietly without all the unnecessary attention actually. This is what I learnt over time.

Most of them have their own way of maintaining a steady pool of regulars, and don't rely on FR for business anyway.
You r right. I actually forgot to ask Han Zhi whether she wants FR, my bad. That AP I referred to actually said she don't want FR. She said expectation too high make her life difficult.
Old 28-04-2014, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
bomberman339 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=stpboc;10925974]You r right. I actually forgot to ask Han Zhi whether she wants FR, my bad. That AP I referred to actually said she don't want FR. She said expectation too high make her life difficult.[/QUOT
Agreed, some WL said they wrote too exaggerated like light kissing became passionate frenching.Make their life more difficult, cos some WL don't like provide frenching.
FR can help them,also can make them go back faster!
Old 28-04-2014, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Forbidden87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There are certain patrons who go around telling WLs that there are FR writers. Expecting to get better service. If the WL doesn't, they threaten the WLs that they will badmouth them on the internet. The WLs have no choice but to provide above average service for these patrons. For instance, some WLs actually don't have "french kissing" as a service on their menu, but these writers include it, or even worse exaggerated the encounter when it is actually light lip-to-lip kissing. This will inevitably raise the expectation of patrons who decide to engage the service of the WLs after reading the exaggerative FR. I don't want to name these persons but they sure know who they are. It is a vicious cycle and I feel sorry for the WLs.

Last edited by Forbidden87; 29-04-2014 at 06:42 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1