The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 15-11-2015, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember View Post
Indeed if one can drop that amount, means one may not be rich but definitely has more than enough.

First time I went to bkk I made the mistake of over-spending as well since everything seemed "cheap" relative to SG prices as a newbie. Thankfully I won't make that mistake again
You're 50% correct.
You ever heard of this saying?
Become 3 days of hero (as in spend like tycoon) but have to slog (save) like a bear for 1 year.

THB5000 is about S$200.
If you pay THB5000 and do LT for 3 nights is S$600 already.
That's not including other expenses.

Up you my 1 humble rep point.
Up to you to return the favour or not.
Old 16-11-2015, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 20
conman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterconman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
You're 50% correct.
You ever heard of this saying?
Become 3 days of hero (as in spend like tycoon) but have to slog (save) like a bear for 1 year.

THB5000 is about S$200.
If you pay THB5000 and do LT for 3 nights is S$600 already.
That's not including other expenses.

Up you my 1 humble rep point.
Up to you to return the favour or not.
Everyone got their own perspective and ways of spending. Let's not dwell too much into how others manage their finance. If they spend it, they will definitely pay for it. Importantly is to stay happy and be satisfied with what you spent.
Old 16-11-2015, 03:14 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by conman View Post
Everyone got their own perspective and ways of spending. Let's not dwell too much into how others manage their finance. If they spend it, they will definitely pay for it. Importantly is to stay happy and be satisfied with what you spent.
Yes it's their own money and they can spend whatever they feel like.

What I'm highlighting is those bros within our social circle complaining money no enough when they adopt a carrot head lifestyle.
Old 16-11-2015, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 12
roastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant future

Anyone chionging in bkk next week?
Old 16-11-2015, 10:53 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1594 / Power: 21
perish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
This will be out of topic. I have been away from SG too long so I am curious why guys in Singapore keep complaining not enough money. U might want to contribute on this "why".
In this case, single guy.

Let us do the math here. Estimate on the higher side.

Public Transportation, 10 per day, 30 days = $300.
Food per weekday, 15 per day, 20 days = $300.
Food per weekend, 50 per day, 8 days = $400.
Mobile bill and others = $300.
Give parents = $500.
Total = $1800

Most guy with a basic degree should be able to take back home smelly smelly $2000.
Add in watch movie with char bo .. cafe... star bucks..
Fine dining....
Old 17-11-2015, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 15
xiaomaomi3232 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember View Post
Indeed if one can drop that amount, means one may not be rich but definitely has more than enough.

First time I went to bkk I made the mistake of over-spending as well since everything seemed "cheap" relative to SG prices as a newbie. Thankfully I won't make that mistake again
Everyone's been there, done that.

Agree that going for ST/LTs every night at GG Bars will burn a hole in your wallet but truth is Gclubs aren't any cheaper as well.

Nonetheless there's always huge turnouts of sinkies at The Pimp every weekend

Makes me curious how much bros here spend on average for their trips to LoS?
Old 17-11-2015, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 9
PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastedbird View Post
Anyone chionging in bkk...
Off course there will be unless WW3 starts or Aliens control Earth. For the latter, they will set up their own "Star Wars" cafe with blue-skinned tentacled female Octoids to do 8 HJs at one go. Interested?
Old 17-11-2015, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5140 / Power: 16
M0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond repute

Was in bkk for a short trip for some work stuff and got a bit of time away from oc so went to love teen massage to try out the so call ball massage since I had always been curious of how its like but when I saw the ladies there my ball shrink le lol I doubt I will want to try it and left the place as all I can say is the pics shown in their website and album is totally different species from the person I saw... Went across the road to try akane massage and pay without seeing the ladies since I saw one not bad looking early 30 big boobs milf...

End up trying the 4 hand massage there with nuru massage.. Experience I can say is diff from what I had try in sg... The four hand there was not too good and a lot of restriction plus no fj only hj n bj cannot even finger... As for the massage lol I have to say it's practically no strength at all lol... I think it's even worst than most ladies in sg at least might have a bit of massage this is practically no feel one...
Old 17-11-2015, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleasePCC View Post
....unless WW3 starts or Aliens control Earth. For the latter, they will set up their own "Star Wars" cafe with blue-skinned tentacled female Octoids to do 8 HJs at one go. Interested?
5555, good dig (not at forumer's post) at old Star Wars cantina at Ruamchit .
Sometimes, you even get Jabba the Hut thrown in. Might even have a Dec promo with new Star Wars movie coming on.
Old 17-11-2015, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 19
guy88852 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterguy88852 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Shall not dip into the details of expenditure in Singapore as each individual manages money differently.
Also it will be an endless discussion.

Let's discuss about how Singaporeans spend when they are in overseas instead.
In this case Bangkok.

I used to live in Bangkok and now in China.
I live and spend like the locals.
1-3 arp nam sessions monthly and eat nice and reasonably priced food at Kaset Nawamin/Ramintra mega restaurants weekly.

However most tourists will go on a spending spree the moment they step out of the plane into Bangkok.
This is understandable as I'm guilty of it as a newbie traveller ages ago.

If one is willing to pay THB4000-5000 LT for FL/Agogo Bar girl then don't complain money no enough.
I don't want to hear any complaints as you voted with your money on how you spend.
I believe no one wants to be a sucker willingly. Most likely he did not know the market rate and was 'cheated'. Comparatively, those who pay 4000 ST at Nataree is even worse..

Tony, it is our responsibility to educate the younger generation by sharing here, and that's the key spirit of SBF. Isn't it?
Old 18-11-2015, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 14
cleanair deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi fellow samsters, I will be in Bangkok mid December for 4 days. Would appreciate it if you can share contacts of Thai freelance girls there. Thanks.

I know of one FL girl who gives excellent service. I even engage her service for 3 full days in Phuket last August. I bought her tickets on AirAsia to fly from Bangkok at less than S$100 and it's totally worth it! 3 days of unlimited love making with a sex queen in a resort hotel in Phuket. I was a happy man

PM me for her contact if you are travelling to Bangkok.
Old 20-11-2015, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by guy88852 View Post
I believe no one wants to be a sucker willingly. Most likely he did not know the market rate and was 'cheated'. Comparatively, those who pay 4000 ST at Nataree is even worse..

Tony, it is our responsibility to educate the younger generation by sharing here, and that's the key spirit of SBF. Isn't it?
It's not a matter of a willing sucker or not.
But a matter of street smartness to know how much to pay.
Most of the younger generation is born with a silver spoon in their mouth due to having affluent parents.

I think quite a lost cause as the younger generation are power earners.
Degree holders with power salaries so THB4000 ST is sup sup suey.
Where got see poor and humsup uncles like me any up?

Let them be lah.
I'm quite content to share whatever I know and most importantly for comic relief.
Old 21-11-2015, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
devil99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone been to either cherry's or Addict Massage lately?
Old 21-11-2015, 02:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Madx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Im at bbk now. Can share ctc
Old 21-11-2015, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madx View Post
Im at bbk now. Can share ctc
Here u go,

Tourist Police 1155

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1