The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, tabamo

Old 21-09-2021, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 4
Rav1sk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRav1sk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRav1sk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRav1sk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRav1sk is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk_diggler View Post
Hey bros is Tang Li back? because her ex shop space is up for rent and I saw bros here commenting seeing her back at OT. Where is her new location?
New location is the stall near level 2 bridge.
Old 21-09-2021, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

To ans all the Tang Li queries...
She is still at level 2 just that she not working everyday

Last edited by GN007SG; 21-09-2021 at 05:31 PM.
Old 21-09-2021, 04:21 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1364 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk_diggler View Post
Hey bros is Tang Li back? because her ex shop space is up for rent and I saw bros here commenting seeing her back at OT. Where is her new location?
she was there yesterday afternoon. her new shop is just a few shop away from her old shop.
Old 21-09-2021, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Mobydicky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just had session today with Lily. Place is nice and cozy with shower facilities. Hot bod and loud moans !
Old 22-09-2021, 01:50 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light

Amy, middleaged local Chinese woman of Q Beauty. I think that's the name of the small spa. Purple signboard. #03-30. Next to a hair salon. Amy has a tummy. Not pretty. Rushed. At the end she said her tummy was painful. It appeared that's her normal honed reaction. I tell you it was very very uncomfortable for me. RTM: Stay away from her!
Old 22-09-2021, 06:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Many of these ladies take the opportunity to fleech more ppl before retirement. Tangli and Mary gg to retire but still open Lion mouth. Lol! Lately intro a yandao friend to Mary who ask Sam and Tang Li to orgy together. Quote $200 per lady. Haha! More and more ridiculous. Think my friend got 3 cocks. Sometimes no client, should be 3 for $200. CB!
Old 22-09-2021, 03:47 PM
Samster

Rav1sk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRav1sk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRav1sk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRav1sk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRav1sk is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tang Li working today guys
Old 23-09-2021, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 20
lssah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlssah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlssah is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Basement very happening...the first shop Viet milf offered 80 only for fj....but She is plump..not everyone taste
This is my last experience with this viet. From the outside, she looks pretty decent and good - plunging neckline dress, in heels and cross legged. Had no intention for FJ and just want some sensual massage and HJ.

Anyway, she voluntarily removed her panties and showed her shaved pink pussy, very delicious and clean. After taking quite a while for me to cum, she positioned her pussy over my penis head and wanted to lowered w/o informing me! I stopped her saying no condom and she countered 'will have better feeling' if entered. At that instant and luckily, I cum narrowly avoided splashing onto her pussy positioning over me.

Just be warned, she may enter you raw if you take too long to cum in HJ only.

Therefore, do not point the finger at me if you experienced otherewise to what I had experienced.

Last edited by lssah; 23-09-2021 at 02:15 PM. Reason: Error
Old 23-09-2021, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1734 / Power: 15
Afee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lssah View Post
This is my last experience with this viet. From the outside, she looks pretty decent and good - plunging neckline dress, in heels and cross legged. Had no intention for FJ and just want some sensual massage and HJ.

Anyway, she voluntarily removed her panties and showed her shaved pink pussy, very delicious and clean. After taking quite a while for me to cum, she positioned her pussy over my penis head and wanted to lowered w/o informing me! I stopped her saying no condom and she countered 'will have better feeling' if entered. At that instant and luckily, I cum narrowly avoided splashing onto her pussy positioning over me.

wah, so hiong. i used to have a similar incident with another gal. my small head took over my big head and went raw. got so scared after that and went to see doctor and took PEP for a month.
Old 23-09-2021, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lssah View Post

Is this the basement near the food stalls there? Her shop doubles up as gifts shop?
Old 23-09-2021, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by soonbeng View Post
Amy, middleaged local Chinese woman of Q Beauty. I think that's the name of the small spa. Purple signboard. #03-30. Next to a hair salon. Amy has a tummy. Not pretty. Rushed. At the end she said her tummy was painful. It appeared that's her normal honed reaction. I tell you it was very very uncomfortable for me. RTM: Stay away from her!
This one near the Korat and level 3 toilet right?
Old 23-09-2021, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobydicky View Post
Just had session today with Lily. Place is nice and cozy with shower facilities. Hot bod and loud moans !
Best frencher too.
Old 23-09-2021, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just now...2nd floor ..right side..first unit adjacent ipanema

Viet..32yo, Bs with cherry toppings, shaved, reasonable bod.
In strip fuk end with COB..dress leave..20min

She is part time only
Old 23-09-2021, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just now...2nd floor ..right side..first unit adjacent ipanema

Viet..32yo, Bs with cherry toppings, shaved, reasonable bod.
In strip fuk end with COB..dress leave..20min

She is part time only
Old 24-09-2021, 04:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 5
Ravager is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRavager is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afee View Post
wah, so hiong. i used to have a similar incident with another gal. my small head took over my big head and went raw. got so scared after that and went to see doctor and took PEP for a month.
Viet in OT more willing to raw if you turn them on. Last year before CB, friend chiong to OT immediately since the next day close down. He ended up engaging a viet with giant torpedo on 2F, after 2 condoms she ownself put it in raw. Friend was too in it to care and just continued. He was afraid of HIV than Covid for the entire CB , he got lucky test came out negative. He refused to tell me who it was, but I am guessing Viet May since she was active on 2F pre-covid in the afternoon. Have seen similar stories here and it's always the viet ladies... 🤔
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1