The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-03-2024, 07:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: fun in osaka

I have been using a micro bikini massage service in Osaka for quite awhile now, and many of the girls I selected were not those I’d return for, simply because there wasn’t that kind of rapport. There’s only one girl I return to regularly, Haru, but this trip she was off work, I think due to some health issues.
I tried a new girl As*, and she was good !
Another slim lady with the perfect set of breasts. Well shaped and with just the right elasticity for a good bounce.
Basically this service consists of a lady in micro bikini giving you a sensual massage with a happy ending. Sometimes the top comes off if the girl is willing. That’s the actual service from this establishment.
For As* we really had a good session together with lots of laughter, despite us having to use translators. It was so fun I decide to reserve her for a second session.
The second session proceeded, and we kept giggling like kids. I managed to get to the stage where she disrobed completely and ended up having a shower and a soak in the bathtub together. It was a really great 2 h session.
She kept saying this was a “special service” just for today, so I don’t know if I’ll get the same if I see her next time.

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 08-03-2024, 08:30 AM
Samster

Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

I finally found a new service in Osaka that basically delivered “health services”. It’s supposed to be another micro bikini service but this one the girls are more open to “other stuff”. And yes, they are open to foreigners using the service.
My first time with this service didn’t go to a good start. I asked for Ai, but when the door opened someone rather different walked in. Although the photos on the site are censored, this girl was totally different. She was large while Ai was petite. I insisted on a change and getting Ai back, and to my surprise the shop was really accommodating.
When Ai finally came it was a relief to see she was quite pretty, with a typical Japanese girl look. As I opted for the micro bikini bathing service we proceeded to the bathtub. As with these services paying a bit more one can have extra services so I opted for her to bathe with me completely nude. She had a really smooth and well proportioned body. As we played with each other in the bathtub I asked if sex was on the menu. It wasn’t very much more so I asked for it.
Ai’s blowjobs were really good. She had the wet type of blowjob which really lubricated her motions and it was really mind blowing. Unfortunately the sex for me didn’t feel as good, for with a condom at my age, the sensation was really limited. I asked for a blow and CIM to finish off.
As I climaxed her suction made it heavenly and left me weak in the legs. The extra for the sex was about 200, which is quite affordable. Where in Sg are you going to get good sex service with a young girl in her early 20s , let alone a Japanese girl

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 08-03-2024, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1079 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
Ai’s blowjobs were really good. She had the wet type of blowjob which really lubricated her motions and it was really mind blowing. Unfortunately the sex for me didn’t feel as good, for with a condom at my age, the sensation was really limited. I asked for a blow and CIM to finish off.
As I climaxed her suction made it heavenly and left me weak in the legs. The extra for the sex was about 200, which is quite affordable. Where in Sg are you going to get good sex service with a young girl in her early 20s , let alone a Japanese girl
Thanks for the nice forums...upped you +31 points...

I also prefer to read shorter passages and not those lumped into big long page...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 08-03-2024, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Thanks for the nice forums...upped you +31 points...

I also prefer to read shorter passages and not those lumped into big long page...
Thanks. Yea someone mentioned before. So now I keep it brief

Old 08-03-2024, 02:29 PM
Samster

I met Ai for a second time on this trip. Apparently there was a bit of confusion cos on the store’s page she wasn’t working. She was expecting me to contact her so she would come to work that day just for me.
When we finally met, it was so much straightforward as compared to the first visit. She willingly stripped and we went straight to playing in the bathtub. After awhile I tried suggesting sex in the bathroom but she felt it was too hot.
We went to the bed and continued our kissing. This time after some persuasion she agreed to do it raw. Condoms now make it really hard for me to come as I have reduced sensitivity.
It felt really good this round and we actually spent the remaining time kissing and cuddling. I really love the sensation of having a young Japanese girl lying naked in my arms. Love the sensation of soft skin on my skin.
Surprisingly she agreed to exchange her personal Line with me. So I know her real name is actually Haru

Old 08-03-2024, 04:17 PM
Samster

I checked the micro bikini store page and as luck would have it, I saw that my favorite Haru (this is a different Haru from the previous girl, from the delivery store) was back at work today after taking almost the entire week off. I reserved her !
When I opened the door she was really surprised to see me. Haru is different from some of the other girls I’ve met. She’s more professional and less willing to do more. The most I have ever had from her was to get her to remove her top after a few previous visits. That being said, she had “promised” me she would remove her micro panties as well on my next trip.
As we proceeded I asked her to remove her top and she was a bit uncomfortable but agreed. Apparently she remembered what she told me previously and said she’ll strip completely towards the end of the session only.
As she massaged my legs and I chatted with her, I told her about As*. She seemed surprised that my session with As* wasn’t a massage but more of a play session. Even more surprising she agreed to do the same and stripped off and we had a simple shower together before proceeding to the bed for cuddles.
She was actually quite obliging and it was a really nice session.

Old 08-03-2024, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 2
rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!

Quote:
I’m currently in Osaka. Again. And this trip has been really really awesome thus far, in that most of my sessions have been good. And I’ve also managed to get quite a lot from some of the girls, to do things they were not quite supposed to do.
I went back to the same refre shop that I’ve been visiting. Of course my fave Miru has “graduated” and was no longer working. I actually found 2 alternatives in this shop. The first was Ku****. A slim very young looking bubbly girl who I had tried previously and was really daring. Previously she was the first girl from this shop who would be willing to go without nipple tape, so I remembered her. She would strip topless and we’d cuddle and you could basically do anything with her topless body. Although she was really slim her breasts were quite well developed naturally and had a perfect shape to them.
I also found another girl called Rei. We had actually messaged each other quite a bit on X before met her in person on this trip and she had actually sent me her picture (filtered). I surprised her by reserving her without letting her know who I was. She looked really much better in person. She had really lovely hair and beautiful eyes. I reserved her twice. The last time she actually felt so comfortable she fell asleep on top of me, half naked. It was really nice to hear her breathing and occasional twitches as she slept. If I return to Osaka again , I’m going to reserve her for a longer period as I promised her we’ll visit a tourist market for good food.

Is really quite fortunate to find one on X. I on X quite active but each time I DM like no reply.
Old 08-03-2024, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 2
rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!

Quote:
I checked the micro bikini store page and as luck would have it, I saw that my favorite Haru (this is a different Haru from the previous girl, from the delivery store) was back at work today after taking almost the entire week off. I reserved her !
When I opened the door she was really surprised to see me. Haru is different from some of the other girls I’ve met. She’s more professional and less willing to do more. The most I have ever had from her was to get her to remove her top after a few previous visits. That being said, she had “promised” me she would remove her micro panties as well on my next trip.
As we proceeded I asked her to remove her top and she was a bit uncomfortable but agreed. Apparently she remembered what she told me previously and said she’ll strip completely towards the end of the session only.
As she massaged my legs and I chatted with her, I told her about As*. She seemed surprised that my session with As* wasn’t a massage but more of a play session. Even more surprising she agreed to do the same and stripped off and we had a simple shower together before proceeding to the bed for cuddles.
She was actually quite obliging and it was a really nice session.

Thanks for the review! I will be heading to Osaka soon and could you recommend me the site that U visited? Would.love to give it a try
Old 08-03-2024, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerbear View Post
Is really quite fortunate to find one on X. I on X quite active but each time I DM like no reply.
Ah it’s not a personal X account. It’s under the store. But I think the girls respond to messages

Old 09-03-2024, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 17
ownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of light

Can share how to get this macro bikini services?
Old 30-03-2024, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Greatmushroom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Id like to do my part and update my bros about the tobita shinichi situation.

Current prices as follow (¥)

20mins 16k
30mins 21k
45mins 31k
60mins 41k

As of April 1st 2024
All prices +(5k¥) foreigner tax. Hearsay from the girl i was with 10mins ago. Lucky me..
Old 30-03-2024, 04:26 PM
Samster

Id like to share my horror story too

CLUB sugar baby love @ Dotonbori

Damage; 21k + 2.4k(hotel) + 8k "upgrade"

Date 27th March 2024

Went to location with a fellow bro, followed process and got a free session(70mins) while bro got nominated session (70mins). Rep took our money and show us that the hotel for the session is all the way at the other side of dotonbori (11mins walk excluded crowd slowing us down)

Got to hotel, got our rooms, man in suit came up amd asked if i wanted to "upgrade" to a younger girl with more service, etc etc for only a steal of 8k. I was like" sure since in here anyways migjt as well see their best".

Bro and i fishing for fishes and we landed whales. Thankfully mine was a gentle giant and i managed to leave unscathed apart from losing my money. Bro not so lucky, whale try to snorlex block route 66 demanding money for bro to be released. Had to call the shop to settle dispute. Of cos no need to say, experience totally bombed and i lost much money that night. PLEASE STAY AWAY, If u see bad reviews its there for a reason. FML
Old 31-03-2024, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 17
Steamboat is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSteamboat is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatmushroom View Post
Id like to share my horror story too

CLUB sugar baby love @ Dotonbori

Damage; 21k + 2.4k(hotel) + 8k "upgrade"

Date 27th March 2024

Went to location with a fellow bro, followed process and got a free session(70mins) while bro got nominated session (70mins). Rep took our money and show us that the hotel for the session is all the way at the other side of dotonbori (11mins walk excluded crowd slowing us down)

Got to hotel, got our rooms, man in suit came up amd asked if i wanted to "upgrade" to a younger girl with more service, etc etc for only a steal of 8k. I was like" sure since in here anyways migjt as well see their best".

Bro and i fishing for fishes and we landed whales. Thankfully mine was a gentle giant and i managed to leave unscathed apart from losing my money. Bro not so lucky, whale try to snorlex block route 66 demanding money for bro to be released. Had to call the shop to settle dispute. Of cos no need to say, experience totally bombed and i lost much money that night. PLEASE STAY AWAY, If u see bad reviews its there for a reason. FML

Damn. That twist the last paragraph had me laughing and feeling bad at the same time.
Old 01-04-2024, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Breastsucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro, able to share contact and location. Going Osaka coming weekends for work trip. Thx
Old 01-04-2024, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breastsucker View Post
Bro, able to share contact and location. Going Osaka coming weekends for work trip. Thx

Google club armour for the standard

Google tobita shinchi for <30 mins quickie
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1