The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-11-2004, 03:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 21
mi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of light
Mi.chi.eru's Guide to Gonorrhoea (What they don't teach you when you cheong)

For those who are married or have girlfriends. Please Read this! VERY IMPORTANT!

Frankly, I feel that there hasn't been enough contribution to the Sexual Health Issues Section and I believe that there should be more information abt the risks involved when anyone wants to indulge in sex (commercial or not).

This shall be my 4th Contribution to the section. Sam, if you are reading this, if you warrant this to be a sticky, I thank you on behalf of the samsters. If not any samster reading this please post a reply to keep the thread on top. Do not quote the whole post. Thanks.

Apart from giving information. I hope that this thread can help to provide support for our brudders out there who might already have it.

Cheers and till then, Cheong Safely!

Gonorrhoea

What is it and how is it passed on?
Gonorrhoea is a bacterial infection sometimes called 'the clap'. It infects the genitals, urethra, anus, rectum and throat. More rarely, it can affect the blood, skin, joints and eyes.

Gonorrhoea is infectious and easily passed on through:

vaginal, oral or anal sex
close physical contact
sharing sex toys
from a mother to her baby at birth
It can also be passed from the genitals to the eyes by the fingers.

You can't catch gonorrhoea from sharing towels, cups, plates or cutlery, or from toilet seats.

Signs and symptoms
About one in ten men and one in two women with gonorrhoea have no symptoms at all. Any symptoms that do occur may be noticed one to 14 days after infection. Gonorrhoea in the throat rarely shows symptoms.

Symptoms in women:

strong smelling vaginal discharge that may be thin/watery or yellow/green
pain when passing urine
irritation or discharge from the anus
possibly some low abdominal or pelvic tenderness
bleeding associated with vaginal intercourse

More advanced symptoms, which indicate development of PID, include cramps and pain, bleeding between menstrual periods, vomiting, or fever.

Symptoms in men:

white, yellow or green discharge from the tip of the penis
inflammation of the testicles and prostate gland
pain when urinating
irritation or discharge from the anus

Testing and treatment
Tests for gonorrhoea shouldn't be painful, but they may be uncomfortable. They involve:

giving a sample of urine
a genital examination by a doctor or nurse
taking swabs from the cervix (entrance to the womb), urethra (tube where the urine comes out), throat or rectum
women may have an internal examination

Early treatment is simple and effective and involves a single dose of antibiotics. This is followed by a second test a month later to make sure the infection has gone. If complications occur another treatment may be needed.

It's important not to have unprotected vaginal, oral or anal sex until treatment is completed and the infection has cleared up.

Once gonorrhoea is successfully treated it won't come back unless a new infection is picked up. To avoid re-infection, any sexual partners should be treated too.

The highest rates of gonorrhoea are seen in women aged 16-19 and men aged 20-24.

What happens if it isn't treated?
Without treatment, gonorrhoea can spread to other reproductive organs causing damage and serious long-term health problems.

In women, gonorrhoea can cause pelvic inflammatory disease. This can lead to:

blocked fallopian tubes (the tubes which carry the egg from the ovaries to the womb), which can result in reduced fertility or infertility
long-term pelvic pain
ectopic pregnancy (a pregnancy outside the womb)
A mother with gonorrhoea can pass an eye infection to her baby at birth. If untreated, this can lead to blindness.

In men, gonorrhoea can lead to:

pain and inflammation of the testicles
inflammation of the prostate gland

Last edited by mi.chi.eru; 12-11-2004 at 03:18 AM.
Old 13-11-2004, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 605 / Power: 20
cuteboy12345208 is a name known to allcuteboy12345208 is a name known to allcuteboy12345208 is a name known to allcuteboy12345208 is a name known to allcuteboy12345208 is a name known to allcuteboy12345208 is a name known to all
Re: Mi.chi.eru's Guide to Gonorrhoea (What they don't teach you when you cheong)

Tks for the info bro. Did not see any contribution regarding HIV from you.
Old 13-11-2004, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 22
flcult is one of the Best!flcult is one of the Best!flcult is one of the Best!
Thumbs up Re: Mi.chi.eru's Guide to Gonorrhoea (What they don't teach you when you cheong)

good post! i up your rep for you.
Old 13-11-2004, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 777 / Power: 21
tittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to behold
Re: Mi.chi.eru's Guide to Gonorrhoea (What they don't teach you when you cheong)

Good and brief info for all cheonging bros, a must have guide if u r a hardcore commando....
Old 13-11-2004, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Another essential and informative post from you!
Old 15-11-2004, 04:28 AM
Samster

mi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuteboy12345208
Tks for the info bro. Did not see any contribution regarding HIV from you.
HIV already supported by another sammy bro as a sticky so I don't want to duplicate efforts.

Glad that you appreciate. Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flcult
good post! i up your rep for you.
Thanks. Just doing what i think is important. Btw you did not leave ur name when u uped my rep. yes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tittyhawk
Good and brief info for all cheonging bros, a must have guide if u r a hardcore commando....
I believe that is a must have even for the non-hardcore. Especially them coz what's worse than u newbie, go cheong kenna STD.

Thanks for the endorsement though. Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp
Another essential and informative post from you!
Once again. Thanks for keeping the thread current. Cheers!
Old 18-11-2004, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Bangdoll deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro for posting such informative stuff to us.
Pump up this thread.
Old 18-11-2004, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangdoll
Thanks bro for posting such informative stuff to us.
Pump up this thread.
cheers! glad u enjoy the read.

p.s - 50 posts to get rep power.. u should be a 3 i think...
Old 18-11-2004, 12:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
puggie is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

to the top again. thanks bro.
Old 20-11-2004, 03:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by puggie
to the top again. thanks bro.
thanks puggie.. see that u are reaching 50 posts for 1 rep power..
cheers!
Old 22-11-2004, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 22
marlboro is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermarlboro is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermarlboro is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermarlboro is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermarlboro is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Question Re: Mi.chi.eru's Guide to Gonorrhoea (What they don't teach you when you cheong)

jus wonderin how pain when urinating ,cause in the army days one of my friend kanna then i see that he is like damn pain izzt true?
Old 22-11-2004, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlboro
jus wonderin how pain when urinating ,cause in the army days one of my friend kanna then i see that he is like damn pain izzt true?
Don't even THINK abt how pain is pain. I look at pictures i already shrink half size.

ha ha..
Old 23-11-2004, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 22
marlboro is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermarlboro is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermarlboro is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermarlboro is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermarlboro is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Wink Re: Mi.chi.eru's Guide to Gonorrhoea (What they don't teach you when you cheong)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mi.chi.eru
Don't even THINK abt how pain is pain. I look at pictures i already shrink half size.

ha ha..
But seriously any body got any experience care to tell about Just curious?
Old 23-11-2004, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlboro
But seriously any body got any experience care to tell about Just curious?
Well, maybe no one's telling.. could be embarressing / difficult to confess.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1