The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 07-01-2024, 07:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Re: Chinatown

Quote:
Originally Posted by lansi23 View Post
None of the girls will understand "DFK" or" CIM" excepted if you used the proper thai slang.. better show her a picture on your mobile phone of what you want..
Most of these girls don't have much experience with farang. For example, they say what sounds like pan-pan instead of boom-boom. For sign language they put their hands together like a clam with one hand on top of the other then open and close their hands at the wrist.
Old 07-01-2024, 07:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 2
FromToronto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Chinatown

lmao I will take a screenshot from one of the ads on Fiwfans then (with the price hidden), for sure they will understand the list of stuff I wanted in thai lol.

nah I am not a farang, I have been to Singapore and I fit right in!

Quote:
None of the girls will understand "DFK" or" CIM" excepted if you used the proper thai slang.. better show her a picture on your mobile phone of what you want..

I assume you are a farang
Old 07-01-2024, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 762 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

translate the word "finish" into thai

"finish" = "cum somewhere"

finish in mouth = CIM
finish on face = COF
finish in pussy = CIP
Old 07-01-2024, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
lansi23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Most of these girls don't have much experience with farang. For example, they say what sounds like pan-pan instead of boom-boom. For sign language they put their hands together like a clam with one hand on top of the other then open and close their hands at the wrist.
Don t worry Bro i cheong here since 2000, i know how it s work ,speaking some thai help a lot , btw the girls in thailand always said pam pam, never heard boom boom excepted in cambodia before
But thank for your advice cos many here seems not understand the fact here girls served mostly local men and came to cheong with the hope the lady in chinatown will do like there sisters in sukhumvit for much less..
Old 08-01-2024, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Re: Chinatown

Quote:
Don t worry Bro i cheong here since 2000, i know how it s work ,speaking some thai help a lot , btw the girls in thailand always said pam pam, never heard boom boom excepted in cambodia before
But thank for your advice cos many here seems not understand the fact here girls served mostly local men and came to cheong with the hope the lady in chinatown will do like there sisters in sukhumvit for much less..
If you buy something at 7-Eleven, they'll ask if you want a bag - sai thung? Those same words mean wear condom?
Old 10-01-2024, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Don t worry Bro i cheong here since 2000..
I cheong in thai since 1980.
Old 10-01-2024, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 513 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackboy View Post
I cheong in thai since 1980.
The SAF sent me to Thailand in 1978-1979 for 14 months training at Saraburi/Lopburi.... and again to Songkla Naval Base in 1982 for 9 months deployment as Quartermaster for our RSN ships.
And I have been travelling to various parts of LOS since then.
Old 11-01-2024, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1532 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future
Is this street, whole stretch lined up with girls? Interesting find

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
My virgin experience with the street walkers outside W22.

As compared to Sukumvit area, they are not pushy, if you don’t look at them they will not pester you.

I saw this not bad looking slim girl sitting at the alley next to W22 so ask for her price. Decided to opt for the hotel opposite (additional 150 baht) and her service 600 baht. Don’t want to do inside my hotel room in case the hotel staffs gave me a dirty look! Lol

Found out that she is 26 and we even exchange Line id so next time easier for me to look for her again. Her service not too bad.

I think it’s very much like our geylang style… fuck and go type. Total damage 750 baht, cheap and good (the girl choice of mine). Cheaper than sukhumvit (more ladyboys these days) and geylang. Tonight will recce again see got any good finds.

Photo I took from my hotel room balcony:

Last edited by edwardgreene; 11-01-2024 at 05:29 PM.
Old 11-01-2024, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1532 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future
Wow in Thailand in the 70s. I wasn't born yet, must be an interesting sight back in those days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
The SAF sent me to Thailand in 1978-1979 for 14 months training at Saraburi/Lopburi.... and again to Songkla Naval Base in 1982 for 9 months deployment as Quartermaster for our RSN ships.
Old 12-01-2024, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 513 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardgreene View Post
Wow in Thailand in the 70s. I wasn't born yet, must be an interesting sight back in those days.
Our training area very ulu..... mostly vegetation and monkey land.
Life was simpler back then and the villagers were friendly folks...... now I heard it is different. They chase you off their farms wirh guns.
Old 13-01-2024, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
So why you remain so silent about thai countryside cheong scene? tired of those claiming to know everything but unable to give accurate locations or info?
Old 13-01-2024, 08:38 PM
Samster

Some pictures of my favorite chinatown girl, she is also 3holers,cim ..loyalty paid in such part of bangkok where competition is tough

Last edited by lansi23; 15-01-2024 at 02:07 AM.
Old 13-01-2024, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 2
FromToronto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

lol love 3 holers lol
btw can't see any pics
Quote:
Some pictures of my favorite chinatown girl, she is also 3holers,cim ..loyalty paid in such part of bangkok where competition is tough
Old 14-01-2024, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromToronto View Post
lol love 3 holers lol
btw can't see any pics
I can see the picture on my computer and my mobile phone..don t know what is wrong
Old 14-01-2024, 02:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 431 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
You got weird tastes....... if I kenna offered this type of lady.... surely run fast fast away quicker than Usain Bolt.
To each his own..... you have your preferences I have mine.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1