The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 30-04-2024, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2761 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute
ดีจร้ากี่โมงดีคะพี่ (free mouth and face)

Revenge travelling to BKK, HKT, HKG, HCMC, CNX, UTP, KL, JHB to find the best deep throat artist and enjoy some nice tits. I love a good long blowjob with post sucking cum in the mouth finish, and if have nice perky tits, and the price is right is what im looking for. not really into spending a premium hence not interested in ktv although I know that some of the most pretties girls are there, personally, these pretty girls are full of drama and its good for slide quest and not main mission.

outright, HCMC is second best to Thailand because it is cheap and the girls are very beautiful with pink nipple addiction but lacking in skills. its good for visa runs which did twice.

HKG is a close third because the girls are skilled and beautiful but they are expensive, lol, I did not try Japan or Taiwan.

KL is expensive and my experiences are limited, same for JB, but JB girls are cheap and milfy.

will not recommend CNX because maybe been to the wrong places or did not find the right deep throat girl but the rumour that girls are more pretty up north is not true, Bangkok city has the most beautiful girls.

will not recommend HKT unless you really enjoy the beach as priority of your holiday. the girls there are very laid back and chill and limited, so they are lazy and expensive lol like sg girls. HKT also has a white ppl complex, lacking the Thai vibes.

Additionally for UTP, it is dominated by white retired brokies, it is cheaper anyway compared to Bangkok but Pattaya has some of the best milf cock suckers. OLA and Juney and blow street purple is a must. beyond that, a weekend for some sea beach front seafood is a good option.

At number 1 spot, Bkk, in terms of quantity and quality has the best with bias selection because until today I cannot determine who is more beautiful, I like every type of asian, including those nice Russian girls or anyone petite tbh. I do enjoy fucking, but that means you are young and have great tits, I always enjoy cumin in the mouth. Because of these requirements, I naturally find myself going to the blowjob bar and have tried most of them. I also enjoy a good rimjob and seldom rtf unless it was life changing good.

At time of writing my blow count is 40 - 50, I can't remember lol. neither can I remember how much I spent that is why I keep this journal, because I few years down, I might see her again, and I would like to flip back to see if I should rtf or not.

lastest blowie was with bee and bell at cm and next will be bee and merlin. will write more soon.

Lastly, please write here on anything related to CIM.
Old 30-04-2024, 06:00 PM
Samster

Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ดีจร้ากี่โมงดีคะพี่ (free mouth and face)

7h list

1 lin (2nd)
2 jan
3 cat
4 Tokyo (3rd)
5 mali
6 green
7 yu
8 April
9 maysa
10 bee (best)
11 bright
12 patty
13 Soda

MC list in order
1 Bee x 2
2 Merlin x 1
3 whisky (no longer) x4
4 Bell (best rimjob) x4
5 Kylie
6 yuki (ugly)

Pattaya
1 Juney x3 (2nd best blowie in whole of Thailand 2024)
2 Ola x2
3 purple jean
4 purple dao
5 purple nana
6 lucky paradise
7 CB unnamed

Others
F fan x2 - jc and baited, and looking at zw and woohoo club looks legit
did not try kapoo as most cim tip is 1k.
will write in another post on Hcmc cim missions x4+1 street in nana
other bj bars include
DH x3 too milfy but opens in the morning
Kasalong x1 too milfy
wood x1 rushed

total 31 ladies in Thai and 5 in Viet
29 from bj bars, 4 tarma,
cip x 4, cim x 40 plus
cost 2k plus and 36 girls
Old 30-04-2024, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 13
drifand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrifand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Do you prefer bbj than fj? I personally do. Especially if you do fj and the girl doesn’t moan, doesn’t make you excited at all
Old Yesterday, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 1
m0pik001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guym0pik001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadedgun View Post
7h list

1 lin (2nd)
2 jan
3 cat
4 Tokyo (3rd)
5 mali
6 green
7 yu
8 April
9 maysa
10 bee (best)
11 bright
12 patty
13 Soda

MC list in order
1 Bee x 2
2 Merlin x 1
3 whisky (no longer) x4
4 Bell (best rimjob) x4
5 Kylie
6 yuki (ugly)

Pattaya
1 Juney x3 (2nd best blowie in whole of Thailand 2024)
2 Ola x2
3 purple jean
4 purple dao
5 purple nana
6 lucky paradise
7 CB unnamed

Others
F fan x2 - jc and baited, and looking at zw and woohoo club looks legit
did not try kapoo as most cim tip is 1k.
will write in another post on Hcmc cim missions x4+1 street in nana
other bj bars include
DH x3 too milfy but opens in the morning
Kasalong x1 too milfy
wood x1 rushed

total 31 ladies in Thai and 5 in Viet
29 from bj bars, 4 tarma,
cip x 4, cim x 40 plus
cost 2k plus and 36 girls

Nice list. I’ve tried maybe 1/3 of the list in 7H. Haven’t tried your #1 yet but will try when I’m there in a couple of weeks
Old Yesterday, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by drifand View Post
Do you prefer bbj than fj? I personally do. Especially if you do fj and the girl doesn’t moan, doesn’t make you excited at all
yes, i enjoy both, but more bbbj if she knows what she is doing, fj just that my expectation is higher, and the issue is cd, when I wear cd, my kkb soft, neither am I going to chiong naked, so usually cip when girl likes me back, otherwise they don't like you at all, that is my test, everything is puff, for example, look at ktv hang flower, whole night I like you ka, that later wear cd, lol, than the next day you hear she raw dog the singer and they getting married and now she cannot work lol, anyway, ya but I prefer cim than cip. and the next question is service or looks, I like to rotate, and looks is closely related to youth or xmm to me, 18-24 is xmm 25-29 is just Mei Mei, 29+ is milf, but some Thai girls don't age but xmm tongue usually softer, that one cannot hide, a good soft xmm tongue, and I love long tongues. who else likes long snake sharp tongue that can go deep rimming, or can twirl around like a hook or when deep throat she stick out her long tongue and surf ball or lick your balls while she deep throat is the best.

commenting on Hcmc, there I sometimes cip because the girls are very beautiful and to navigate on g is to use the sort most expensive and most fr and than you will find something nice, I notice that xmm in Hcmc have a premium
Old Yesterday, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0pik001 View Post
Nice list. I’ve tried maybe 1/3 of the list in 7H. Haven’t tried your #1 yet but will try when I’m there in a couple of weeks
7h has 25girls so, im half way, but I think from the next few frs, you know where is my fav haha, nothing wrong with 7h, the girls are young and their tongues are soft and the price is very good, but ffans quickies are the same price and you see some butter faces (girls with banging body but ugly faces) for the same price, so your dollar goes many places, and some tarma are really good deal, but cannot tarma everyday lol,
Old Yesterday, 08:45 AM
Samster

m0pik001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guym0pik001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
7h has 25girls so, im half way, but I think from the next few frs, you know where is my fav haha, nothing wrong with 7h, the girls are young and their tongues are soft and the price is very good, but ffans quickies are the same price and you see some butter faces (girls with banging body but ugly faces) for the same price, so your dollar goes many places, and some tarma are really good deal, but cannot tarma everyday lol,
I would love it if the 7H girls allow option of FJ. Last trip I was fingering Jan till she was super wet, had to control myself from flipping her over and banging her (at the risk of getting thrown out or worse Hahahah)

Ffan you’re referring to a shop or fiwfans?
Old Yesterday, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0pik001 View Post
I would love it if the 7H girls allow option of FJ. Last trip I was fingering Jan till she was super wet, had to control myself from flipping her over and banging her (at the risk of getting thrown out or worse Hahahah)

Ffan you’re referring to a shop or fiwfans?
yes fiwfans,

7h girls are paid well, some of them wearing rollies, but no harm getting their number and see where things go,
Old Yesterday, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
yes fiwfans,

7h girls are paid well, some of them wearing rollies, but no harm getting their number and see where things go,
WTF that's a lot of cock-sucking to afford rollies.. pound for pound, they must have the strongest jaw muscles in the animal kingdom

Fiwfans i never tried, cos I have my usual haunts and soapies, and if I'm alone, a couple of FL contacts to come over now and then. Plus I can't speak Thai so I don't venture out beyond a certain space. So you get the ffans girls for full service but just ask them to for bj+cim?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1