The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-01-2015, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 20
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold
Japanese student gang-raped for 12 days in Gaya

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-...1-1302759.aspx

A 21-year-old Japanese student was allegedly gang-raped at gunpoint for 12 days at Paro village in Bodh Gaya, a key Buddhist destination and a tourist hub in Bihar.

Students hold placards during an awareness campaign about safety of women, in Bangalore. (AP file photo)

While the rape is alleged to have occurred in December, a team of Kolkata Police, assisted by their Gaya counterparts, arrested the two accused Friday. Three others accused of molesting her were arrested on December 31.

According to joint commissioner of police (crime) Pallab Kanti Ghosh, the woman came to Kolkata on November 20. She was staying at a hotel in Sudder Street. Ghosh said Sahid, alias Japani Sahid, Sabir and Wasim Khan, posing as tour guides, took the woman to Digha, a beach town in Bengal, on November 22. 

According to a complaint filed with the Kolkata Police, she was molested by the trio in Digha where they also forced her to withdraw Rs. 75,000 from an ATM.

She then returned to Kolkata on November 26 when Sabir reportedly told her to visit Gaya as she is a Buddhist. He then gave her references of Sahid Khan and Javed Khan, two guides in Gaya. She reportedly reached Gaya on the same day.

According to the woman’s statement before a magistrate, Sahid and Javed took her to Paro where they allegedly confined her in a room and raped her at gunpoint for 12 days. The woman said she managed to escape to Varanasi where she met a group of Japanese tourists.

When she narrated her ordeal to them, some women in the group reportedly told her that they knew Japani Sahid, Sabir and Wasim Khan and had suffered similar experiences.

She later reached Kolkata and with help from the Japanese consulate, met commissioner of police Surajit Kar Purakayastha on December 26.

She lodged a complaint of molestation and fraudulent withdrawal of money. But on December 29, when she was produced before the magistrate to give a statement under Section 164 of the CrPC, she alleged rape by Sahid and Javed.

Japani Sahid, Sabir and Wasim Khan were arrested from Sudder Street on the night of December 31. Their interrogation led the police on the trail of brothers Sahid and Javed, sons of Rashid Khan. 

The two had gone into hiding but were arrested from Paro village Friday morning after police intercepted their mobile phone usage, Gaya city DSP Alok Kumar Singh said.

They were produced in a Gaya court by the Kolkata Police who also procured transit remand for taking the accused to Kolkata.

Kolkata Police inspector Anay Bhaumik said Sahid and Javed were part of a crime syndicate that had been targeting foreign tourists in Digha beach of Bengal for a long time.

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 05-01-2015, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 21
leo_ng77 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleo_ng77 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleo_ng77 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleo_ng77 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleo_ng77 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Japanese student gang-raped for 12 days in Gaya

Sickening bastards. Bring shame to their country.

I think lesser female tourists will actually visit India from now onwards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IwantbustyKim View Post
http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-...1-1302759.aspx

A 21-year-old Japanese student was allegedly gang-raped at gunpoint for 12 days at Paro village in Bodh Gaya, a key Buddhist destination and a tourist hub in Bihar.

Students hold placards during an awareness campaign about safety of women, in Bangalore. (AP file photo)

While the rape is alleged to have occurred in December, a team of Kolkata Police, assisted by their Gaya counterparts, arrested the two accused Friday. Three others accused of molesting her were arrested on December 31.

According to joint commissioner of police (crime) Pallab Kanti Ghosh, the woman came to Kolkata on November 20. She was staying at a hotel in Sudder Street. Ghosh said Sahid, alias Japani Sahid, Sabir and Wasim Khan, posing as tour guides, took the woman to Digha, a beach town in Bengal, on November 22. 

According to a complaint filed with the Kolkata Police, she was molested by the trio in Digha where they also forced her to withdraw Rs. 75,000 from an ATM.

She then returned to Kolkata on November 26 when Sabir reportedly told her to visit Gaya as she is a Buddhist. He then gave her references of Sahid Khan and Javed Khan, two guides in Gaya. She reportedly reached Gaya on the same day.

According to the woman’s statement before a magistrate, Sahid and Javed took her to Paro where they allegedly confined her in a room and raped her at gunpoint for 12 days. The woman said she managed to escape to Varanasi where she met a group of Japanese tourists.

When she narrated her ordeal to them, some women in the group reportedly told her that they knew Japani Sahid, Sabir and Wasim Khan and had suffered similar experiences.

She later reached Kolkata and with help from the Japanese consulate, met commissioner of police Surajit Kar Purakayastha on December 26.

She lodged a complaint of molestation and fraudulent withdrawal of money. But on December 29, when she was produced before the magistrate to give a statement under Section 164 of the CrPC, she alleged rape by Sahid and Javed.

Japani Sahid, Sabir and Wasim Khan were arrested from Sudder Street on the night of December 31. Their interrogation led the police on the trail of brothers Sahid and Javed, sons of Rashid Khan. 

The two had gone into hiding but were arrested from Paro village Friday morning after police intercepted their mobile phone usage, Gaya city DSP Alok Kumar Singh said.

They were produced in a Gaya court by the Kolkata Police who also procured transit remand for taking the accused to Kolkata.

Kolkata Police inspector Anay Bhaumik said Sahid and Javed were part of a crime syndicate that had been targeting foreign tourists in Digha beach of Bengal for a long time.
Old 05-01-2015, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 17
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

Bastard rapists...but don't understand why other female tourists in the group has been rape before and still chose to come to india...

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 05-01-2015, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 13
Jamesleejamesle is one of the Best!Jamesleejamesle is one of the Best!Jamesleejamesle is one of the Best!

I think bottom line, no tourists should ever go to India at all if their government cannot show that they are doing drastic measures to contain their violence, especially rapes. Whilst there may be many incidences of theft in Europe on tourist, violence is usually not the way the criminals operate. Loss of personal effects is one thing. But physical violation is another matter. The trauma caused on the individual will be life long.
We have heard so many physical abuses against women in India. Why go to a place where the incidence of violence is disproportionately high?
As much as India may have a lot of attraction, I will skip it from my itinerary of places to go.
My heart goes to the victim. It could have been your wife, daughter or sister...
Old 05-01-2015, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 14
normal_boi is a Helpful and Caring Samsternormal_boi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Those guy should be hang.
Old 05-01-2015, 09:12 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
graveyard8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Strange thing is she was molested by the trio on 22 nov and extorted for money via atm but did not report. Instead she still listen to the advice by one of the trio to go this Buddhist attraction..... She not afraid will kana molest again meh?
Old 05-01-2015, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 19
whiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to behold

The sheer stupidity of woman traveling alone in 3rd world countries are simply astounding. This is not the first time nor will it be the last. It is happening all the time in India. Most cases are simply unreported or glossed over by their authority. Is there a need to go? No. If you walk into the danger zone you may get burned.
Old 05-01-2015, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 15
bigcici deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Those guy should be skinned alive and strip naked to parade on the street.
Old 05-01-2015, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 15
bigcici deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lan jiao should be tie up too.
Old 05-01-2015, 05:10 PM
Samster

whiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcici View Post
Wah righteous indignation. Why not cut their heads and turn it into a stool? That stupid cunt was molested, robbed and didn't learn anything. Too bad she was raped. She should count herself lucky she escaped and was not killed by her captors.
Old 05-01-2015, 06:24 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12952 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

There is a culture of violence in India against women.
Even our local Singaporean Indians are well-known for alcoholism and domestic abuse. Not everyone, but a significant number.
This is not a racist statement, this is fact.
Same as Chinese like to gamble. It's cultural. The Indian man is king. God's gift to women mentality.
As a wise friend told me when I came to Singapore:
Melayu curi, Cina judi, India todi.
Translate that, it took me some time too....
Up my points if you like it!
Old 05-01-2015, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 823 / Power: 21
(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcici View Post
If I am the govt, I would order a sex change on all these rapist. Turn them into lady boy with man made pussy, then sell them to Africa to be sex slave.

Itching for Japanese pussy after a great one in Osaka
(2014)

I would love to try a busty fair Indian, very exotic feel. (2017)

Feel better when I masturbate knowing high chance I skip a potential landmine and saving 150 to 200 dollar. (2021)
Old 05-01-2015, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by (.)(.) lover View Post
If I am the govt, I would order a sex change on all these rapist. Turn them into lady boy with man made pussy, then sell them to Africa to be sex slave.
If you can do that to all the rapist and potential rapist in India there will be more of them then Africans in Africa.
Old 06-01-2015, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 461 / Power: 14
Gabriellien is a glorious beacon of lightGabriellien is a glorious beacon of lightGabriellien is a glorious beacon of lightGabriellien is a glorious beacon of lightGabriellien is a glorious beacon of light

I will make sure they suffer, get an animal to anal them.

Make sure they suffer the same fate as the lady.
Old 06-01-2015, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 461 / Power: 14
Gabriellien is a glorious beacon of lightGabriellien is a glorious beacon of lightGabriellien is a glorious beacon of lightGabriellien is a glorious beacon of lightGabriellien is a glorious beacon of light

Fuck until they jialat jialat and make them beg for mercy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1