The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-04-2023, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 2
Lelasdf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Where to find other girls willing to have an affair

As per title curious where people go to find people who are okay with having an affair. Chatted up a few people on tinder and OKC but all fell through when I said I'm in a relationship. Just looking for a ONS or FWB.
Old 27-04-2023, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of
Re: Where to find other girls willing to have an affair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lelasdf View Post
As per title curious where people go to find people who are okay with having an affair. Chatted up a few people on tinder and OKC but all fell through when I said I'm in a relationship. Just looking for a ONS or FWB.
Eh...it does not exactly work this way pal. Ladies for the most part works on a separate circuitry (at least for Asians) and some time/effort needs to be spent on sensing and seeking appropriate targets. Even if there is one, the compatibility matters too, be in ONS or FWB or whatever. Ladies for the most part still wants a certain vibe/feel/spark.

How I got myself with an ex-colleague...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=872104

I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=880168
Old 27-04-2023, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 2
klosh964 is one of the Best!klosh964 is one of the Best!klosh964 is one of the Best!

Undertable maybe? Don't think will be easy to find through conventional platforms
Old 27-04-2023, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 13
mymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of light

Yellow Book
Google
Yahoo
Dickionary

Please ask something intelligent!! Girls definitely hate stupid questions…
Old 27-04-2023, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Well, I got news for you. These girls you are searching for, they are called PROSTITUTES, genius. You go to Geylang, and you can find many of them to have a ONS with. And best of all, they don't care whether you are married or in a relationship. I suggest you go back to your institute of higher learning (if you attended one), and ask them for your money back.
Old 28-04-2023, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 670 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
Well, I got news for you. These girls you are searching for, they are called PROSTITUTES, genius. You go to Geylang, and you can find many of them to have a ONS with. And best of all, they don't care whether you are married or in a relationship. I suggest you go back to your institute of higher learning (if you attended one), and ask them for your money back.
I think ts wants to take other people’s property, not public property.
Old 28-04-2023, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 2
Lelasdf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
While I do visit FLs I would rather much prefer someone who I know didn't just get dicked more than 5 times a day for 7 days straight.
Old 28-04-2023, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 639 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
While I do visit FLs I would rather much prefer someone who I know didn't just get dicked more than 5 times a day for 7 days straight.
u sibei entitled lor... want this want that but no skill and dunno how...

i tell you the reality ok... if u so desirable... u no need to go find.. women will come to you... if no women come to u mean u not desirable so u need to pay.. but u think u too gd for fl...

i think ur mindset is the problem lor... somemore u think there is a website that all the women will go and look for partner? wah u really power.. why dun u go library and ask the librarian to recommend a book that can solve ur issue?
Old 28-04-2023, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Quote:
I dont think anyone with the right state of mind would want to have an affair.
Unless
1. You are damn attractive.
2. You are fking rich
3. You put black magic. (Which will link to point 1)

Other then that, i dont think anyone will want to have an affair out of nowhere.

I think TS you watch too much drama already. Time to cut down on those.
Old 03-05-2023, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
CountDooku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
I dont think anyone with the right state of mind would want to have an affair
Indeed bro, just not worth the trouble with WC
Old 03-05-2023, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 18
Booker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
How do you know the woman you having affair with is just getting dicked by you?

Maybe not 5 times a day for 7 days. But how you know you are the sole proprietary dick?
Old 03-05-2023, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 20
spurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud of

Haha this made my day but so very true
Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post

i tell you the reality ok... if u so desirable... u no need to go find.. women will come to you... if no women come to u mean u not desirable so u need to pay.. but u think u too gd for fl...

i think ur mindset is the problem lor... somemore u think there is a website that all the women will go and look for partner? wah u really power.. why dun u go library and ask the librarian to recommend a book that can solve ur issue?
Old 03-05-2023, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 670 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booker View Post
How do you know the woman you having affair with is just getting dicked by you?

Maybe not 5 times a day for 7 days. But how you know you are the sole proprietary dick?
True. Fl is more professional than flings (exclude fl who do raw). They can get dicked for many years and stay disease free. Flings do it for fun and excitement could get in their head.
Old 03-05-2023, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post

Hahahaha good answer this TS. There is no book in any library that can solve his issues. LOL
Old 04-05-2023, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by CountDooku View Post
Indeed bro, just not worth the trouble with WC
Not only that. Not forgetting the mental torture that we have to go thru.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1