The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-04-2023, 04:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1097 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

@visser

I like your forum and too bad you mentioned LC in full...mod had to remove your forum becos LC is not a legal sponsor in sbf...

if LC dun advertise here...then cannot keep mentioned in forum...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 08-04-2023, 07:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
She defintely looks familiar...with fake nose and many facial jobs...not sure her boobs enhanced...if all these are fake then 7m dong is not worth it...however catwalk is around this price for LT...

Do you have her IG or FB...pm me and shall help to investigate if you want...
Haha.. ya.. u think only nose is made.. boobs if I remembered correctly is ok.. but could be enhanced.. her wechat is {personal contact not allowed}. Catwalk LT 7m? I remember seeing somewhere people posted take out at 4-6m for St? Cos she worked in shanghai pick up bar. Forgot which one. The charges there I remembered is around 1500 rmb for St.. lt maybe was 3000rmb.

Uncensored JAV to share - https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=693140

JAV Bondage video to share -

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=692957

Last edited by Hurricane88; 08-04-2023 at 09:24 AM.
Old 08-04-2023, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 0
lovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by KongXU View Post
Hi guys. Planning to go HCM in July. First timer. How do we know whether the hotels are girl friendly? Thanks
Generally bui vien and little Japan the hotel are girl friendly
Old 08-04-2023, 08:33 AM
Samster

lovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaogui87 View Post
Hi bros, any recommended ktv to go in hcm saigon? Cheers. Will share with all the experiences.
When you going? Pm me
Old 08-04-2023, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ahdodo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post

Had up this gal in shanghai pick up bar long time ago.. now she's back in hcmc.. quoted me 7m for St and 15m for Lt.. and said that she's a pg model now..

Is it worth to go for this or use it for ktv like catwalk and so on?
This price is more than double of any ktv mms prices
Old 08-04-2023, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1097 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post
Haha.. ya.. u think only nose is made.. boobs if I remembered correctly is ok.. but could be enhanced.. her wechat is {personal contact not allowed}. Catwalk LT 7m? I remember seeing somewhere people posted take out at 4-6m for St? Cos she worked in shanghai pick up bar. Forgot which one. The charges there I remembered is around 1500 rmb for St.. lt maybe was 3000rmb.
I did a bit of reserach online...but couldn't find her simiar photos...which means the photos is unique..

I found similar names on IG and FB but couldn't match her face and tattoo on her left chest near the shoulder...

Catwalk 4-6 mil ST is becos to tell you they have enough tables to run...but after work around 1am if they have no clients and may take offer for LT or ST at nego rates...

In fact all ktv gals similar...unless you can wait till she finished work and go with her...if you leave first and she finished later...then she may not go to your hotel if she had other client...unless you her regular client or you are mommy VVIP client...

As for KTV, you need to pay ktv charges in order to book the gals...so add up 7mil LT if she willing to spend time with you maybe alright...

KTV gals LT can be between 11pm to 1am till next morning 6 to 7am...so not sure is worth it...

IMO - not worth it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahdodo View Post
This price is more than double of any ktv mms prices
read my comment above...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 08-04-2023, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Whalecas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalecas View Post
Arranging a ktv session tomorrow night 8th April in HCM. Bros interested do drop me a message in my inbox with your telegram handle so that I can contact you . Thanks
Bump bump , still looking for bros for a nights out today
Old 08-04-2023, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 21
KongXU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKongXU is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesaint View Post
Generally bui vien and little Japan the hotel are girl friendly
Thank you bro. will check out the hotels there. thanks!
Old 08-04-2023, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I did a bit of reserach online...but couldn't find her simiar photos...which means the photos is unique..

I found similar names on IG and FB but couldn't match her face and tattoo on her left chest near the shoulder...
She's definitely real.. as I already upped her few years ago in shanghai.. good session with her. So kept her wecxhat.. haha.. price up a little bit from the past.. though now in hometown..

Uncensored JAV to share - https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=693140

JAV Bondage video to share -

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=692957

Last edited by Hurricane88; 08-04-2023 at 04:01 PM.
Old 08-04-2023, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 14
OldRooster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOldRooster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Today Exchange rate in Ben Thanh mkt is 17560
Old 09-04-2023, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 6
lucyemelda88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlucyemelda88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

Catwalk 4-6 mil ST is becos to tell you they have enough tables to run...but after work around 1am if they have no clients and may take offer for LT or ST at nego rates...

In fact all ktv gals similar...unless you can wait till she finished work and go with her...if you leave first and she finished later...then she may not go to your hotel if she had other client...unless you her regular client or you are mommy VVIP client...

As for KTV, you need to pay ktv charges in order to book the gals...so add up 7mil LT if she willing to spend time with you maybe alright...

KTV gals LT can be between 11pm to 1am till next morning 6 to 7am...so not sure is worth it...

IMO - not worth it...

read my comment above...
Hey bro,

Are those bar girls in little Japan usually able to bring to hotel? Those young xmms. I asked some for massage and they said they don't do it
Old 09-04-2023, 01:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 12
visser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvisser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Okay looks like admin deleted my post because I mentioned LC by name. Which is a bitch so I got to redo this post all over again. But I guess it’s okay because I have updates on my trip.

Okay so as mentioned in my previous post that got deleted, I’m here for a couple of days. I’m not going to go into detail as to what I did every day but I’ll just keep it focused on the sex stuff

First day:
Where to Bui Vien street looking for some action but didn’t find anything because it’s quite a commercial stretch. There were a couple of massage girls walking around and offering their prices to me but didn’t feel that they were very good looking so I didn’t take them out for the offer.

Felt disappointed by the whole Bui Vien experience so I decided to go to the famous LC. When I reach there there were a whole bunch of Korean and Chinese guys waiting in queue to choose. There were about 50 odd girls in the space, but only about 30 maybe 35 would go into the area for viewing. There were all types of girls there, it all shapes and forms, catering to every fetish that you may have. There was the OL type, nubile type, the big titty slut type, and some really really young ones. I picked one and we went up to another waiting area. I think I visited at the peak period. It was a Thursday at about 8 pm, but they’re worth about 15 other guys in the room with me. We had to wait about 20 minutes for the room to be cleaned.

So after 20 minutes, the girl brought me to another building. Yes we actually exited LC building to the hotel behind LC. Once in the room I am dressed at the girl started doing her thing. The fuck was okay, but she was rushing me which I didn’t appreciate. So I deliberately took my time to fuck her.

Damage was 600K plus 2M. I went back to my Airbnb to sleep after.

Second day:
Decided to go to NPK. Don’t expect quality girls there. The quality ranges from 4/10 to 6/10. These are blowjob bars so don’t expect great service here. Tip: bring your own condom. Super important. Damage ranges from 400k to 500k. If you don’t want to tip, make sure you bring exact change.

After that I decided to go to Truong Dinh for dinner. Walk past a hot toc, with many ladies in tight pink dresses. Got tempted and walked in to find out more. They showed me a menu, and I ended up choosing a 90 mins hot stone massage for 450k. On the price list was a 400k tip for the girls. I should have asked what the tip was for, but I was too tired and opted to be surprised.

And surprise! I got nothing but blue balls. Luckily I had already released in the afternoon, so I didn’t feel too bad about it. Lesson learned: just because the tip is listed on the menu, does not mean that there are any sexual services for sale. Feeling a bit sian, I decided to head to the pasteur street bars. The girl quality here is definitely better than Bui Vien. I walked around the area and finally decided to head into above. Turns out that these aren’t titty bars. The girl even told me that she didn’t like Koreans because they get too touchy when they drink. I mean, isn’t that the point?!

If any bros know where to go to teh some nehneh along Pasteur street, let me know.

Ladies drink 170k + My drink 60k. Will not return.

Day 3:
8pm local time: I went to LC again. This time that aren’t many people inside so I got to choose the best. My girl was 19 years old and really pretty. She didn’t bring me out of the building this time. She brought us to a room in the same building. And that room was 10 times better than the room I was brought to the previous night. This room had a sauna steam room and Jacuzzi bath tub.

My girl started at 5 pm. So maybe that’s a good time to go so you know you’re getting refreshed stock.

So pro tip for this place: if you see that the place is crowded, leave and come back later. Or risk getting a shitty room.

This concludes my trip. Extremely happy with LC.

Good luck hunting!

Last edited by visser; 09-04-2023 at 06:50 AM.
Old 09-04-2023, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucyemelda88 View Post
Hey bro,

Are those bar girls in little Japan usually able to bring to hotel? Those young xmms. I asked some for massage and they said they don't do it
Massage at little Japan cannot bring out.. to them it's not worth it..

But the girls in the pubs in little Japan definitely can bring out.. especially those in uniform or theme costumes.
Old 09-04-2023, 01:57 AM
Samster

Advice going LC.. don't go after 7pm.. it's super pack and you need to wait for your rooms and girls then to do rush job..

Best timing to go LC would be between 12 to 5pm.. 3 pm is the time where both morning shift and night shift girls be around.. morning shift is 10am to 6pm.. afternoon shift is 3pm to 1am.
Old 09-04-2023, 01:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kimjongll deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried to bring in girl to 4 or 5 hotel room? Need register?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1