The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 02-04-2024, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSutton View Post
Chelsea v Man Utd x-x 2-1
Lawro: 1-2
Old 05-04-2024, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't watch as it is 3am match.

But very heartbreak to see the pussies concede early goals to went 2-0 down.
Then, they become Devils again pushing 3 past Chelsea to lead 3-2.

What's with the referee nowadays giving stupendous long stoppage time???

Finally the Devils could not hold on to their dicks and piss in their lacy panties, like small schoolgals....concede 2 quck goals to leave Stamford Bridge empty...

With this latest defeat, the pussies have no hope of qualifying for UCL next season.

Sir Jim, time to fire baldy head!!

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 05-04-2024, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1895 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Chelsea v Man Utd x-x 2-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Chelsea v Man Utd

SCORE PREDICTION: 3-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMerson View Post
MU also very inconsistent.

I say 3-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Lawro: 1-2
Of the 4 regular pundits in here...only lawro rooted for them to win...n win they shd hv actually if not for the 2 quick fire goals they suffered n conceded at the very last n dying minutes of the game to their opposition team Chelsea early this morning...which is becoming the norm nowadays when they play against any team that play aggressively n threateningly against them even those teams well below them in the table e.g. when they were thrashed 3-0 previously by teams near the relegation zone like Nottingham Forest n Bournemouth n another e.g. last week when they conceded a goal at the last minute of added time to Brentford turning a win into a draw instead n thereby losing valuable points in the race for champion league football next season...

so it's quite common nowadays from a winning position they ended up with either a draw or even worse a loss at the very last minute of play as was the case early this morning against Chelsea..pussies n their defence panic once opposition team start pressing n scoring against them n they concede even more goals...every team that plays against them knows this by now n they take full advantage of them n bully them into submission n surrendering ...

one of their weakest problem is when they r in a winning position they do not hv the resilience or know how to hold on to their lead for long not even for just another 1 or 2 minutes b4 the referee blows the final whistle....nuff said

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 05-04-2024 at 11:45 PM.
Old 06-04-2024, 05:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 493 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 2
ChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Man Utd v Liverpool x-x 1-3

Always welcome to challenge my predictions.
Old 06-04-2024, 06:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 745 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Man Utd v Liverpool

SCORE PREDICTION: 1-6

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 06-04-2024, 07:58 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Didn't watch as it is 3am match.

But very heartbreak to see the pussies concede early goals to went 2-0 down.
Then, they become Devils again pushing 3 past Chelsea to lead 3-2.

What's with the referee nowadays giving stupendous long stoppage time???

Finally the Devils could not hold on to their dicks and piss in their lacy panties, like small schoolgals....concede 2 quck goals to leave Stamford Bridge empty...

With this latest defeat, the pussies have no hope of qualifying for UCL next season.

Sir Jim, time to fire baldy head!!
Me too..didn't watch ...nowadays it's becum a habit for them to concede goals easily to opposition teams which presses n terrorise them into making all kinds of silly mistakes with waves after waves of attacks n attacks as their defenders r one of the worst in the premier league who panic easily...all opposition teams know the weaknesses of this present team from their strikers n midfielders to worst of all their defenders...the easiest to score goals against them is thru corner kicks...chances r very high they will concede a goal...n another habit of theirs is to turn a winning game into draws or worst still to a loss thru their inability to hold on to their leads even for just a few more minutes...they always panic when opposition team scores against them leading to further goals in quick succession...shdnt blame the referee too much...yes, it quite common nowadays for referees to play longer added time but few teams concede so many goals in quick succession than this team during this last few minutes of the game

But in the game early this morning against Chelsea, another major reason why they lost in the end is the baldy as usual making mistakes in his substitutions replacing Garnacho a quick n fiery attacker with a slow n lazy one who strolls on the pitch rather than run fast on it...so yes Ratcliffe it's time to fire him or he will lose more of the remaining games...in the next few games they will play against their arch rival Pool again n several other teams at or near bottom of the table who r no pushovers n who will fight for their lives n play with a heart to win

Old 06-04-2024, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Lawro: 2-3
Old 06-04-2024, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Man Utd v Liverpool

Liverpool to win and maintain lead.

I say 1-4

My Daily Star column
Old 06-04-2024, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:
Man Utd v Liverpool

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Lawro: 2-3
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMerson View Post
Liverpool to win and maintain lead.

I say 1-4
Let's hope all u guys r wrong n even if they don't win at least they will draw....which they did in the last few games against pool...

Old 07-04-2024, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3755 / Power: 15
Marmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond repute

Have not posted in the last 2 games cause I just did not know what to say.

How does 1 team go from beating liverpool in extra time to drawing with Brentford and losing in such spectacular manner to chelsea ?

I didn't know what to say, still don't know what to say.
Top 4 looks gone for all intents and purposes, will Man Utd have enough still to scrape into Champions League in new expanded format ?

Man Utd keeps breaking my heart.
Old 07-04-2024, 01:09 PM
Samster

lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmots View Post

Relax la Bro!

Nowadays I watch each game with an open mind.

I kind of given up on them already.

I sincerely hope Sir Jim Ratcliffe will be hard handed in over turning the entire squad and management team. Which I strongly think he have that ability to do so.

Baldy head needs to go as I think he is inept for EPL and he didn't command respect from the players. In fact I think he fare worse than OGS.
Hence, topsy turvy performance from the team.

He needs to get rid of those players who are not proud playing for the club jersey.

For tonight match against arch rival Liverpool, the players should know the opponents will be eager to avenge for that FA Cup defeat.
The pussies always tend to underestimate opponents when playing at home.
Pussies or Devils??? Briefs or lacy panties??
See you guys 10.30pm tonight!!

Old 07-04-2024, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmots View Post

How does 1 team go from beating liverpool in extra time to drawing with Brentford and losing in such spectacular manner to chelsea ?

I didn't know what to say, still don't know what to say.
Top 4 looks gone for all intents and purposes, will Man Utd have enough still to scrape into Champions League in new expanded format ?

Yes, so erratic n inconsistent is their performances...this could be due to the players he selected for his 1st XI...he doesn't always put up the team that has been winning matches for him for various reasons usually due to injuries...he chops n changes them n worst is the substitutions he made, so stupid e.g. winning the game n he pull out good fiery players like Garnacho n put in deadwoods to replace them instead..hope for first 4 spots is already gone n the baldy still refuses to admit it ...in the next few games he is going to lose even more matches as his players r all so weak easily bullied n outplayed by other teams even those below them near relegation zone

Old 07-04-2024, 11:34 PM
Samster

HT : Man U 0 - 1 Liverpool

All Liverpool....Onana save a few to keep the score down.

Luiz totally unmarked at the corner.

FT : Man U 2 - 2 Liverpool

What a comeback!! Bruno took advantage of a bad pass by Quansah.
Then, that beauty from Mainoo.

But, bad sub from baldy head again....remove Garnacho n replace w useless Amrabat...want to defend...but backfire.
Later take out Mainoo n put in another useless Mount.

Earlier on, rashford injured, he should sub in amad...but he opt for his pet antony again...

Should have got chance grab all 3 pts...

Last edited by lacoruna69; 08-04-2024 at 12:37 AM.
Old 08-04-2024, 11:45 AM
Samster

Forgot to add

Garnacho got an early goal disallowed for offside.
Quite wasted, as I feel the execution was very good.
He rounded the keeper before slotting home. Unlike last time, he will just shoot no matter what.
He had improved.

Unfortunately, he started off a wee bit early.

Was wating to see Amad in after Rashford got injured, but ......

Last edited by lacoruna69; 08-04-2024 at 03:04 PM.
Old 10-04-2024, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
HT : Man U 0 - 1 Liverpool

All Liverpool....Onana save a few to keep the score down.

Luiz totally unmarked at the corner.

FT : Man U 2 - 2 Liverpool

What a comeback!! Bruno took advantage of a bad pass by Quansah.
Then, that beauty from Mainoo.

But, bad sub from baldy head again....remove Garnacho n replace w useless Amrabat...want to defend...but backfire.
Later take out Mainoo n put in another useless Mount.

Earlier on, rashford injured, he should sub in amad...but he opt for his pet antony again...

Should have got chance grab all 3 pts...
Agreed with wat u said totally...his poor substitutions hv cost him to lose so many games this season n yet he doesn't want to admit it...he only got it right a few times only n this is reflected in the results when they beat other teams...Looks like Onana is going to be a world class GK...they could hv won their last few games if not for his poor substitutions causing them to concede goals at the last minute of added time

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1