The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 21-06-2007, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 20
qwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud of
Re: Changi Village (CV) - LIVE AGAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glen2712 View Post
Had Xiao Xiao on tues night, damn this afternoon when I was taking a nap after which once I woke up, my gf came into the room and asked me, 'who's Xiao Xiao'?

I was like..... 'FUCK!!! I sleep talk'..... Quickly I replied, 'No lah, just now I had this stupid funny dream about La Pi Xiao Xin.... somehow in the dream you keep insisting me to call Xiao Xin Xiao Xiao.....

HENG SAI!!!!! After she heard that, she burst into laughters..... quickly took the opportunity conquer her there and then, dun wanna waste my woken-up hard-on....

Damn it was a fucking erotic dream.... I'm so gonna look for Xiao Xiao tonight

Clap Clap Clap !! Deepest admiration
Old 22-06-2007, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 20
Chef Koh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChef Koh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wah admire sia ha ha
Old 23-06-2007, 02:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8176 / Power: 22
Glen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef Koh View Post
wah admire sia ha ha
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty0870 View Post
Clap Clap Clap !! Deepest admiration

Had my Willy fixed last night with Xiao Xiao, Damn fucking good! This time it was outdoor; we drove and got out of the car somewhere more private (guess it's within walking distance from the SIA Club or Chalet something like that)..... Heard Dawn's coming back soon from a week long break..... Damn by just recalling Dawn's eyes makes my knees weak and my Willy strong....

Bro/Sis Who Left Their Nicks Requesting To Be Awarded In Return, I'm More Than Delighted; Contributing My Points Of Praises To U.

List Of UPPEES: Lokmachaudog, whitebull, 7ofHearts..... Who's Next?

Pm Me Ur Latest Posting: Philip888

Old 24-06-2007, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2462 / Power: 20
popiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond repute

hi all CV lover,

Arranging to meet up for Nasi Lemak Session..

Date : 30/06/07 (Sat midnight)
Place : Changi Village
Purpose : TCSS and Makan.

Any interested parties, pls pm me and will do the arrangement and will proceed with the Makan session only if more than 4-5 ppls.

Signoff
CV Popiah
Old 25-06-2007, 02:05 AM
Samster

Glen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond repute

I Cum At Dawn

"Just here will do," she said, her hand grasping my kneecap.

I quickly swerved and pulled into the park area, heading around in front chalets resort.

"No, pull over there, it’s better; darker," she said, letting her hand slowly slide up my thigh.

I pulled as instructed by Dawn and slowed the car to a stop. I barely had time to put it in park and set the brake before she began fumbling wildly at my pants. She expertly unfastened my pants and worked on Mr. Willy out from beneath my underwear before he was fully hard.

Without a word, she began stroking him with her hand, occasionally squeezing his shaft and drawing her hand toward his head, milking the pre-cum out of his tiny hole. FUCK! She then ran her fingers through the clear liquid, spreading it lightly over the head of my cock.

Glancing up at me she whispered,

"You want to get sucked?"

I nodded. Quickly she equipped Mr. Willy with a sheath and moved her head down, taking him in her mouth, humming her appreciation for the deed. Continuing to stroke him with her hand, she bobbed her head up and down on him in unison, sucking greedily as she moved.

I then reached over, cupping my hand on one of her breasts. She leaned her body forward and lift her hips upward on the seat, giving me easier access to her body. Her breasts, though firm, were rather sizeable and soft at the same time. Damn in fact it feels so fucking better than natural tits.

I moved my lusty hand to her inner thigh and slowly slid it up under her mini skirt. I moved slowly, anticipating running my hand past her damp panties and dipping my fingers into her pussy as Dawn continued bobbing away, with her oral assault on Mr. Willy.

In a few moments I felt the pressure building from my balls and as she continued her motion on him, she raised my hips, moaned and shot my load into her mouth. I cum at Dawn and she didn't move her mouth away from him, kept on sucking and swallowing till the very last drop out of Mr. Willy’s mouth into the sheath.

Dawn didn't miss a beat on my cock, giving it one last good suck and then sat up, licking her lips as she moved. Damn those eyes!

Bro/Sis Who Left Their Nicks Requesting To Be Awarded In Return, I'm More Than Delighted; Contributing My Points Of Praises To U.

Old 25-06-2007, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 23
TheHappyMondays is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheHappyMondays is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glen2712 View Post
Had Xiao Xiao on tues night, damn this afternoon when I was taking a nap after which once I woke up, my gf came into the room and asked me, 'who's Xiao Xiao'?

I was like..... 'FUCK!!! I sleep talk'..... Quickly I replied, 'No lah, just now I had this stupid funny dream about La Pi Xiao Xin.... somehow in the dream you keep insisting me to call Xiao Xin Xiao Xiao.....

HENG SAI!!!!! After she heard that, she burst into laughters..... quickly took the opportunity conquer her there and then, dun wanna waste my woken-up hard-on....

Damn it was a fucking erotic dream.... I'm so gonna look for Xiao Xiao tonight

Luckyily, this no wet dreams, in case you g/f go and touched that part ..... asking what so wet there ..... dawn is siao siao?
Old 26-06-2007, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHappyMondays View Post
Luckyily, this no wet dreams, in case you g/f go and touched that part ..... asking what so wet there ..... dawn is siao siao?

Well, I could come up with say somehow later in the dream, Xiao Xin raped her and I got so mad, but it got me sexcited.... kinda like hentai taiwanese style alive.... Ya... prob something like that....

Dawn & Xiao Xiao aren't the same person. Cheers!

Old 26-06-2007, 03:17 AM
atomcat21

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Pardon my ignorance but where is OT?
Old 26-06-2007, 05:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 591 / Power: 20
apsx is a name known to allapsx is a name known to allapsx is a name known to allapsx is a name known to allapsx is a name known to allapsx is a name known to all

OT = Orchard Towers

Location map --->http://www.streetdirectory.com/stock...rchard_towers/

And i think this qn have been popped out 'N' times liao so pls read up the thread or do a search before u post.
Old 28-06-2007, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 19
Fantastic4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFantastic4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by popiah View Post
hi all CV lover,

Arranging to meet up for Nasi Lemak Session..

Date : 30/06/07 (Sat midnight)
Place : Changi Village
Purpose : TCSS and Makan.

Any interested parties, pls pm me and will do the arrangement and will proceed with the Makan session only if more than 4-5 ppls.

Signoff
CV Popiah
Bro Popiah

Didn't noe u r still so active at CV......hope u have an "enjoyable" makan session on 30th

Cheers
Fantastic4
Old 28-06-2007, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 20
Clit_LickeR is a splendid one to beholdClit_LickeR is a splendid one to beholdClit_LickeR is a splendid one to beholdClit_LickeR is a splendid one to beholdClit_LickeR is a splendid one to beholdClit_LickeR is a splendid one to beholdClit_LickeR is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantastic4 View Post
hope u have an "enjoyable" makan session on 30th

Cheers
Fantastic4
Aiya, knn... dun say you liao lah...
That day jio you la-kopi also dun wanna cum....

BTW, bro Popiah, paiseh to ask hor, you put 30/June as in 2359hrs is 29/june rite?
And can arrange to thursday? cos Friday and Saturday my offday and my CO and kid booked me liao leh...
Cos CV market got chio chais also... i can beo them!

岳父道: 说说看你怎样做?

女婿道: 高潮时就拔出来射在她脸上。。。

Old 28-06-2007, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Pork deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantastic4 View Post
Bro Popiah

Didn't noe u r still so active at CV......hope u have an "enjoyable" makan session on 30th

Cheers
Fantastic4
hey bro, you also come down leh.
Old 28-06-2007, 03:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Xuhong is Cool - loads of Potential

happened to be there few days back...
damn those cyclists... they treat the ladies like zoo parade~

Old 28-06-2007, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

weekends is a big no no for CV.. too many kids ard
week days night is much better
Old 29-06-2007, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 19
Fantastic4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFantastic4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

[QUOTE=Clit_LickeR;2111379]Aiya, knn... dun say you liao lah...
That day jio you la-kopi also dun wanna cum....

NNKC....u cum here & di xiao me. didn't noe u r into LBs liao...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1