The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-12-2023, 05:13 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
deployedrelayer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: What most turns you on when love making?

multiple rounds + passionate DFK
Old 02-12-2023, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 2
herewegoagain55 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherewegoagain55 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherewegoagain55 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

WL outcall my apartment(oversea work trip). Foreplay involve a sexy strip dance. My eyes were lock on her, slowly and sexily shaking her body and it's a damn huge turn on for me. kinda regret why no nego at that moment to take a clip of it
Old 02-12-2023, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Sometimes having strange thoughts of what happens if I knocked my ML up ...

Last edited by lonelyfish; 03-12-2023 at 12:10 AM.
Old 03-12-2023, 07:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 14
loo_poop is a glorious beacon of lightloo_poop is a glorious beacon of lightloo_poop is a glorious beacon of lightloo_poop is a glorious beacon of lightloo_poop is a glorious beacon of light

This is for real a weird kink. I have asked her to call me:

1. By my friends' names
2. Her father's name

The father one was a gradual escalation through the years. I think most of us would have asked our wives to call us Daddy during sex at one point or another. But then one day, as I pumped her, I got bolder and told her I wont cum unless she says 'my' name. I was shocked as she immediately obliged and called me by her father's real name as I unload my balls into her.
Old 04-12-2023, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

knowing i'm making love to her raw before she goes home to her hubby n kids
Old 05-12-2023, 04:23 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 2
chubbysueSpeedy is one of the Best!chubbysueSpeedy is one of the Best!chubbysueSpeedy is one of the Best!

I had a fb in the past that know the game very well, thanks to her ex-bf that taught her well. Quite hard to write in description the way she slowly use her tongue to lick my whole body until AR me. Also the moans, heavy breathing and intense DFK is a must have.
Old 05-12-2023, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 14
Whazzzup is one of the Best!Whazzzup is one of the Best!Whazzzup is one of the Best!Whazzzup is one of the Best!

when she whispers in my ear while i am doing her

" you can do anything you want to me "

the shiokness of it.....
Old 05-12-2023, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whazzzup View Post

the shiokness of it.....
high acheivement bro. up u.
Old 05-12-2023, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
Blackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post
knowing i'm making love to her raw before she goes home to her hubby n kids
It goes both ways. A close friend drifted away from me when she had a boyfriend, and we ended up having quite a lot of conflicts. Somehow, her bf came to me ‘consultation’ over my friend’s issue with him, and we got closer than just talking with each other.
What makes it memorable and enjoyable was the conversations during our make love making sessions, probably woman are more competitive? Felt really turned on when I asked him naughty questions like, am I tighter than her? Are you thinking of me when you fuck her? Whether true or not his answers, as long his answers were that I am better than her, dunno lah, just feels so nice and push things to a higher level, and I can really feel that he goes the extra mile for me.
Old 05-12-2023, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

i like woman that knows what they want. like asking you to fuck her harder.... definitely a turn on.

I used to have a FB that tells me she wants to ride instead of doggy.
Old 05-12-2023, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1081 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
I never ever forgot this ML who bounced up and down my cock while cumming uncontrollably and screaming......我喜欢大大

Fucking turn on....she collapsed shortly after and I shot my entire load into her, raw.

Unbelievably fucking good. It must have been more than 15 years ago, but I will never forget that feeling
In fact everytime farking will give a different feeling but always nice experience.

Just fark more and you will understand.

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 06-12-2023, 04:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 2
bitemeifudare is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbitemeifudare is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whazzzup View Post

the shiokness of it.....
Hi bro this make me remind of my ex.
I told her i didn't get your first time.. can i take your ass virgin..
Halfway during FJ and she is high already
She reply me what u want also ok

Both of us were first time trying with no experience.
Did not really 100% tried because the purpose is for both to achieve higher pleasure and not hurting her, can see she is in pain rather than pleasure.

Now? I can't count how many ladies ass i had inserted
Old 06-12-2023, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13047 / Power: 57
Northern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond repute

Dirty talk.

Me: where can I cum ?
Her: anywhere you want
Me: Tell me where
Her: You can cum in my ass, you can cum in my pussy, you can cum in my mouth.

I came in her mouth. Asked her to go spit it out.
Her: already swallowed it.

Enough to galvanise me for another round shortly and came in ass.

Dirty talk became a norm after.
Just thinking of it now gets me a stiffy.

You know you are an epic dumbass when you let a girl like that go.......
And stiffy is gone......

Dengue PSA

IOU Round 2 - paganwinter Xyberduke
Old 06-12-2023, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 6
mwsm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymwsm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My partner loves it when I tell him I’m here to fulfill any fantasy he wants, including kink!
Old 06-12-2023, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 20
Gear_man is a glorious beacon of lightGear_man is a glorious beacon of lightGear_man is a glorious beacon of lightGear_man is a glorious beacon of lightGear_man is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up Re: What most turns you on when love making?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwsm View Post
My partner loves it when I tell him I’m here to fulfill any fantasy he wants, including kink!
absolute a turn on to hear that!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1