The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-11-2023, 08:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 13
sarumonkey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Wild all out DFK and wet kissing until we are both full of saliva.
Same for me. Dfk gets me hard
Old 30-11-2023, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10278 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What most turns you on when love making?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
I never ever forgot this ML who bounced up and down my cock while cumming uncontrollably and screaming......我喜欢大大
我喜欢大大张!

Old 30-11-2023, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
WhiteMilk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think the best is when the girl licking, sucking, and lightly biting your nipples.

I could go for 2nd round within 20-30 minutes if the girl play with my nipples properly

Unforgettable Bonks:

Moon (ex1654a), Jia Yi (ex2047), Rong Rong (ex1606), Paris (ex2831a), Chu Chu (ex1654a)
Old 30-11-2023, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

She want me as much as I want her
Looking at me with CFM n DFK with shy moaning

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 30-11-2023, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 15
rotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of light

when she says 'shoot inside'
Old 30-11-2023, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 11
bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold

Is it weird that i like being called Mummy! But then again i am a mum afterall! lol
Old 30-11-2023, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5823 / Power: 19
edmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond repute

I don't have the most. But I have a long list of most that I have done that would resonate with bros here. Can I request to pen down??

Pls do PM me if ever I hv missed U out. Precious points given out twice daily!!
Old 30-11-2023, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 11
surecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to behold

Loud sexy moans telling me she's enjoying it.
And when she uses her arms to hug my head close to her breasts when I'm burying my face into her breasts.
And when she uses her legs to wrap around my hip/butt tightly and refusing to let go as I thrust into her...
Old 30-11-2023, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 5
ShaneTan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2 things that turn me on the most

1. allow filming. It never fail to turn me on when the girl allow me to film while she bj me and then look seductively at the cam

2. when in missionary, she wraps her arms and legs around me and pull me to kiss her
Old 30-11-2023, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 10
Xcrossit is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXcrossit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

when in doggy style she reached behind and started inserting a finger into her ass. then i realised she loves being spit roasted.

bought a dildo and alternate between pussy and anal sex. usually cums very fast into the ass.
Old 30-11-2023, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 16
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of

Depending if it’s a whore or wife/gf. If whore must have chicken feel submissive and service oriented. Had a session where the chick will help me undress get on her knees to remove my shoes and socks then ask me how I want to play. Told her to perform a striptease dance then get down on her knees with her heels on in front of the mirror to suck and cof. Of cause I tipped her well in return.
Old 30-11-2023, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotaryshooter View Post
when she says 'shoot inside'
yah, when she demand me to "shoot inside (射進去)", my urge suddenly build up until almost point of no return

but her next line is to ask me take responsibility after cumming inside (射了你負責就可以), my urge suddenly gone and dick go soft
Old 30-11-2023, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10278 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffLimSS03 View Post
Any bros wanna share?
Sic 1 more for the road..

Old 30-11-2023, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 1
Cookiepusss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCookiepusss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaneTan View Post
2 things that turn me on the most

1. allow filming. It never fail to turn me on when the girl allow me to film while she bj me and then look seductively at the cam

2. when in missionary, she wraps her arms and legs around me and pull me to kiss her
How many girls you film already
Old 30-11-2023, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

when there shouldn't have been love making involved
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1