The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-02-2023, 01:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 701 / Power: 2
TheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to behold
Re: Banging gen-z XMMs and finding the cure to my ED

sorry for the lack of updates, abit hard to focus during this current period of time, but I promise to update about XMM C (this is not the one i just met) real soon, hopefully by tonight!
Old 22-02-2023, 06:38 AM
Samster

TheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to behold

XMM C

Got a text from my niece asking if I could go to a party with her. The party was for the school's year 1s who didn't get to meet and only attended e-learning. It was organized in secret by one of their schoolmates who didn't manage the finances well and ended up running out of alcohol. Long story short. I was "invited" because I had the resources to buy the liquor. I was quite curious as B had just gone to such a party, so I agreed. Out of my own generosity and without expectations, we went and bought a variety of gin and vodka for the party.

If you're expecting this recount to be filled with drunk teens and me banging a drunk wild girl, well it's actually the opposite.

When we entered the suite, the room was substantially crowded, but the mood was somber. People were just sitting and standing around awkwardly chatting with each other, with beercans or plastic cups in their hands. The music was barely loud enough to be noticed, and some of the kids were even waving off alcohol when offered.

I announced the arrival of the alcohol and placed it in an unobstructed corner of the room, and then took a seat on an unoccupied ottoman as I watched my niece walk around the room shaking hands and introducing herself. In my heart, I was slapping my forehead repeatedly as I didn't expect a "clubbing" substitute to turn out into a networking session. I remember starkly that I thought to myself " If uncle thinks ur party is cringe, you all really can't make it liao" as my thoughts trailed, I heard a young girl's voice.
" Hey, u got that alcohol? are u a student here too?"

"No, Im just accompanying my FRIEND to the party, heard you all run out, so i just buy lor" I lied.

Our conversation carried on to random topics with her asking what i did for a living. Her eyes widened. "Wah, then u must make a lot of money right?"

Full disclosure, I do not.

"No la, it's just a fancy sounding job. I'm comfy with my income, but im able to work at my own time, so Im happy lor" I explained.

Fast forward, we exchanged instagram before she disappeared into the crowd.

As I drove my niece home I asked if she knew who that girl was. "no, we all don't know each other one, today our first time meeting and got people from other classes too."

Two Days Later..
I received an insta message from her which started with small talk. I kinda felt where this was going, and true enough, she popped the question and asked if she could borrow $300, which she needed really soon to pay off whatever.
" Tell u what, I will GIVE u $150 , if u come and suck my cock. Then the other $150 u go find urself, but at least u halfway there." I typed back.

I hate people borrowing money from me, and I hate it even more when I don't really know that person, but more than ever, that reply came from being emboldened by the past 2 XMMs.

I saw that she had seen my message, and was still online. I tossed my phone at the side of my couch and continued channel surfing on my Tv , when I suddenly heard a ping.

Expecting a scolding, I opened the chat to find the reply "huh.. realli ar?"
I quickly swung into action and arranged to meet the next day.

The Day
I waited for her at the back of my friend's shop , that same shop. C got out from the grab I booked for her. It was refreshing to see her again, the evening sun reflecting off the brown highlights of her straight hair that was tied in a ponytail, her almond-shaped eyes with double eyelids, her cute but flat button nose, and when she smiled, revealed a set of goblin teeth, giving her a childlike innocence. She stood at about 160cm , and was roughly 50kgs or under, she wore a black adlv shirt with a pair of short shorts(cant remember what material). I instantly knew shit just got real. Im gonna have another XMM for dinner.

I led her through the mess that was the shop and handed her the $150. The moment she put it in her pocket, I hugged her from the front and started kissing her neck and squeezing her butt with both my hands, I undid the buttons of her shorts and pulled them down together with her panties. I pulled up her shirt and took it off her. She was wearing an old worn out bra , probably from her sec school days, it still had a washed-out print of an angel or butterfly at the top corner of the bralette. It was easily taken off like a shirt without me even having to unbuckle it. She was now totally naked in front of me, and with the oversized shirt gone, I could now admire her hourglass figure. She has a pair of slightly smaller breast, probably a small B that weighed down slightly, with nice flat light brown nipples, her areola slightly bigger than the size of a 50cent coin, her torso was slim, and the sides shaped inwards with some baby fat, even so, she will definitely still look hot in a crop-top. Her waist was wider and her butt was big, but it was perky and soft, she didn't even have a single stretch mark or cellulite on her thigh. I can imagine just putting some massage oil on her ass, and rubbing my dick between her bums would be shiok enough to cum, but sadly didn't try that. Her pussy is the succulent and puffy type, which looked like it was shaved a couple of days ago as stubs were starting to grow out.

I grabbed her buns with both hands and pulled them towards my hips as I grinded her pussy until i got a full on erection.

Still in our standing position I started playing with her breast. They were so soft that they weight down slightly, while licking and sucking the nipple of one of her breast, I played with the other, lifting it and squeezing hard while moving it in a circular motion.

I slowly went down on my knees and started licking her pussy. I licked one meaty puff, before going to the other, putting pressure on my tongue to feel the softness. I placed both my hands on her hips as I used my thumbs to separate her puffy lips , revealing her secret pink garden. I licked the tiny pea size clit and hole as she squirmed with pleasure, her knees trembled as they buckled to and from each other. Adjusting myself lower so my tongue could enter her hole, I couldn't help but look up at her cute face, partially blocked by her breast. She was trying hard not to moan, as she closed her eyes and bit the side of her right index finger, while her left hand was placed just below her belly button. By this time, her juices had already made its way past her tighs and were nearing her knees. " hahah, bahbah girls all very horny wan" I remember thinking to myself.

C is a girl with a cheery demeanor, but even tho she was wearing a grin, and complied with a smile throughout. I actually think she was just trying to mask her nervousness or emotions.

I got up and slump myself onto the couch with both my hands outstretched, resting at the top, my legs wide open with my dick pointed skywards. I motioned with one hand for her to come. She obediently walked forward with her head down avoiding eye contact, and knelt on the dust-covered floor, between my legs.

I realise that i hadnt taken a good look at her face until now, when she's in between my legs. Aside from her facial features which I described, I realized she had very good skin. Her face had no imperfections, scars, or pimples, it was almost flawless! She wasn't wearing any makeup at all and I could see the tiny facial veins from her near-perfect, almost translucent skin. She took my cock in her hands and sighed alittle, she looked up and made eye contact with me for a split second before hesitating, then slowly wrap her pale pink lips around my shaft and started sucking. "The faster u make me cum, the earlier we'll end" I reminded her as I yawned. She started trying her best, more suction and tongue tricks, but it only made me even more bored. She clearly hasn't got much experience in this.

"Hey, remember u actually wanted $300? How about we clear that now? I give u the remaining $150 if u let me fuck you" I said while she was sucking my cock.

She acted like she needed to think about it, but agreed almost immediately. I stretched over to the side to grab my wallet and took out 3 $50 notes to hand to her. I saw her watching me grab my wallet and it was super cute, she was kneeling down with her butt on her feet. Her left hand was tucked at the centre where both her tighs met, causing her left bicep to push her left breast out some more, while she wiped the side of her mouth with her right wrist. Her head and eyes followed my every action, it was so adorable and sexy, I had to commit that image to memory.

She took the money and I quickly told her to put it in her shorts, which was now in a heap. When she came back, she knelt in front of my cock and got ready to resume, adjusting her hair rubber band thing to tighten her ponytail.

As she started with her slow and boring BJ, I grabbed her ponytail and pushed her head all the way down my shaft, her eyes widened as I felt my dick entering her throat, I held it there and watch her almond eyes turn red and well up with tears as she tried with both hands to push herself free. I quickly pulled her head out so that she could catch a quick breath, but i didn't free my cock from her mouth.

I tightened my grip around her ponytail again and forced her face all the way down my shaft, I held it there for 2 seconds. I watched again as she struggled to push herself away and tears streaming down her tender cheeks from those red eyes, and her body jerking as she gagged. I pulled her head out again and watch her pant through the gaps between my cock and her wider opened mouth.

My grip around her hair tightened again, I saw her eyes widen with realization as she looked up at me shaking her head and pleading with her eyes. I told myself that this time it would be 3 seconds, somehow my thoughts escaped into words, and she started protesting with muffled cries . "Ok ok, last one! promise promise!!"I assured her.

I pushed her head down my shaft yet again and started counting " OOOONEEEE THOOOUUUUUSAAAA...." she started struggling and gagging, tears continued flowing down her cheeks
"AAAAANNND!!. TWOOO THOUUUUU..." Her entire face was red now, and she was shaking her head. I could feel my dick lodge halfway down her throat, and as she shook her head, my shaft could feel the insides of her right and left cheeks, brushing on the respective sets of molars, but as she did that.... " SAAAAAANNND!! THRE...." ... it only aggravated her gag reflexes more , her body was convulsing and I could feel spasms in her throat. "REEEEE THOUUUU....."
I closed my eyes and tilt my head back, I could hear her muffled cries, more desperate than before, I could feel her tapping out on my thigh with more urgency. I could hear the regurgitation threatening to come out. I opened my eyes and looked at her, her eyes still pleading for me to release her, her face was a mess, strands of her fringe stuck to her face covered in tears and snot " SAAAANDD!!!" . I pulled her head back allowing her to breathe again .

Her breathing eventually recovered back to a normal pace and this time she was limp as if she's given up already. I took her hair by her ponytail and started face fucking her , moving her head back and forth with speed, as she placed her hands at the base of the sofa for support.

I notice the top shaft , near the base of my dick starting to bleed as I was using her head as my masturbation tool. I took a closer look at her expressionless face and saw my blood gather at her two front teeth with every stroke. The speed must've been too fast for her to wrap her lips around. Surprisingly, it didn't hurt or sting, it just felt tender. "You're gonna lick my blood and swallow it" I commanded. She looked up at me with surprised eyes and shooked her head. I gripped her now loosely gathered ponytail again and pushed her head closer down my shaft, threatening to gag her again. She let out a high pitch-muffled scream, and quickly twirled her tongue around my cock, "good now suck" , she immediately started sucking "ok, now swallow" . She looked at me with the same heart-melting pleading almond-shaped eyes, I pushed her head an inch closer, and she quickly swallowed.

"get on the sofa!" I said as I released my cock from her mouth, she got up and collapse on the sofa like a heap of clothes, she curled up panting and gasping for air . As she wiped the tears and snort from her face and brushed her fringe back, i got on the sofa and opened her legs.. "wait first!" she said annoyed.

TBC....
Old 22-02-2023, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSpyingPerv View Post
sorry for the lack of updates, abit hard to focus during this current period of time, but I promise to update about XMM C (this is not the one i just met) real soon, hopefully by tonight!
"abit hard to focus" - I see what you did there
Old 23-02-2023, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
in full disclosure, been trying to ask these 3 XMMs out since oct/nov, only got to meet 1 today
just met the second one, when i sent her home after our deed, saw that she lives in a standalone big bungalow 4 stories high, complete with a proper car porch, 2 cars and a garden. Fucked her for just $100.
Old 25-02-2023, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 20
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

your story sibei full of details...
Old 25-02-2023, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 2
jaundice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

where to find 16-20 year old XMM to piak?
Old 25-02-2023, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
just met the second one, when i sent her home after our deed, saw that she lives in a standalone big bungalow 4 stories high, complete with a proper car porch, 2 cars and a garden. Fucked her for just $100.

Good deal, cheers!
Old 26-02-2023, 05:24 AM
Samster

thanks for the encouragement guys! I was close to abandoning this thread as I thought no one liked it.

XMM C Continued from
"wait first!" she said annoyed. " Our deal was only to suck u off for $150"
"Fine... Here's another $150 so that you can go settle your stuff " I replied.
She pretended like she was considering.
" Last call, if not no more! With this other half, at least your problem now solved" I reasoned.
Her: "Ok lor... but u have condoms?"
Me: "Nope!"
Her: "you better not shoot inside hor!"

I laid her down on the sofa and started licking her tits and kissing her neck, her breathing deepened again. I started rubbing her clit as she spread her legs apart gasping softly. I could feel the moisture building up between her puffy pussy lips. Leaning over to kiss the nape of her neck and ears, I ran all four of my fingers through her slit like playing a guitar.

I got up to a kneeling positing and guided my dick into her love hole, she covered her mouth with both her hands balled into fists and her eyes were clenched shut, I slowly inched my way into her, and the moment my head made its entrance, I stopped.

I stopped and waited, she opened one eye followed by the next, and she had a confused look on her face. I slowly leaned forward to take her hands by her wrists and firmly held them down. I stopped for a brief moment to appreciate how beautiful she was, stark naked, curvy body, great young skin, and that confused, now nervous look on her face.

Without warning, I rammed the rest of my cock in her, she yelped in shock, at that split second, I could feel my dick parting her vagina walls. I continued ramming her at full speed, my hips banging against her pubis bone over and over again until it started to hurt for me too. She was biting her lips to make sure no sounds of pleasure would escape her. I didn't relent, I kept fucking her at full speed, making sure my entire dick was inside her as my balls banged against her ass. She started holding her lower navel as my dick seemed to be knocking against what felt like "the end of the tunnel" inside her pussy.
I continued fast and hard until I felt a weird clenching/ squeezing type sensation inside the left side of my chest. I unmounted her and sat back on the sofa to catch my breath, I told her to get into a doggie position. She needed a break too as she said she felt cramp-like pains in her lower abdomen area directly due to the sex.

After our short break, I was proud that my soldier was unexpectedly still standing at attention awaiting orders. She got into the doggie position and from her inexperience, I had to adjust her back and butt. I entered slowly this time and let my dick slowly explore her cave. She was actually so soft inside, like a tight jelly-padded wall that only expanded to the limits of my dick. Something I couldn't notice when I rammed her just now. What made an already good feeling better, is that every time i thrust into her, the entire bottom part of my shaft would glide past this spherical-shaped organ in her vagina. It felt like a tiny meatball massaging my dick as I went in and out of her.
I made it a point to retract my entire shaft, and when I did I would press up against this sphere as I glided back in, and this made her convulse a little. My dick was also starting to be enveloped in cream with her milky white fluids and it was such a turn-on seeing it drip from her vaginal. I observed her face through the reflection of the shop's black PVC drawers noting that her eyes would be rolled back and she would bite her lower lips even harder with every inward thrust. The pressure of the ball rubbing my entire bottom shaft and the tight jelly wall at the sides was making my cock swell with sperm, I was about to cum, but I really didn't want it to end yet. I held back and told her to change back to missionary.

I entered her slowly again, and it was a different sensation. Her pussy synchronized with my thrusts, clenching as my dick was leaving and releasing it's grip as I entered. It felt like her pussy was giving me a blowjob, all the jelly soft walls surrounding and compressing my penis. My big head and small head felt it was like it was gonna explode with pleasure. I started increasing the speed of my thrusts as sweat from my nose and chin was starting to drip on her breasts. She was silent throughout , deliberately holding back , as if to challenge me to make her squeal. Each time I looked at her, she maintained eye contact through her half-closed lids and a slight grin.

Fuck, I couldn't hold it in anymore... Her eye contact, her little moans that served as reward from a deliberately tight-lipped lady, watching her cute soft boobs that jiggled with every thrust, and most importantly her pussy that was now giving me a "blowjob". I took my dick out at the very last minute and shot powerful jets of sperm across her torso, breast, face, and some landed in her hair.

While still lying on the couch, she stretched, elongating her glowing young body, and let out a sigh of satisfaction with a smile, she looked directly into my eyes, looked down, and stuck her tongue out to lick a splatter of my sperm at the corner of her mouth and then looked at me again as she smacked her lips.

FUCK this bitch! That naughty gesture totally caught me offguard and turned me right on again! If I had more seamen in my submarine, I swear I would have emptied my wallet to BDSM her on the spot and fuck her like crazy .

She cleaned herself up and left, still dazed, Im thinking to myself, where in the world did an 18 year old learn to do all that.

Up next XMM C Day 2 and the introduction of XMM D
Old 26-02-2023, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

More please
Old 26-02-2023, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 17
Nitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find better

she sounds inexperienced. v?
Old 26-02-2023, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 2
saiaquaman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

what a intreasting story bro
Old 27-02-2023, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

I love XMMs, cheers!
Old 27-02-2023, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrolicious View Post
she sounds inexperienced. v?
no she's not, she's had afew XDD BFs before , so i guess she's just doing what she knows during missionary .
Old 27-02-2023, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 11
UMNO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUMNO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anymore updates TS?
Old 28-02-2023, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
no she's not, she's had afew XDD BFs before , so i guess she's just doing what she knows during missionary .
Probably her most common position is missionary and maybe no chance to try other position, hehe.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1