The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-02-2023, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 701 / Power: 2
TheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to behold
Re: Banging gen-z XMMs and finding the cure to my ED

XXM B Day 2

She was out "clubbing" (hotel room secret party kind and with drinks) and we agreed to at the wee hours of the morning. I drove up to her place and waited for her. As she alighted from the car, I almost could not recognize her!

She was wearing a body-hugging clubbing type black mini dress that ended around her upper thighs, paired playfully with a pair of air jordan sneakers, her hair was let down and it was in curls (the kind when a girl ties her hair up for a long time ) and she had make up on with nice winged eyeliner.

She told me earlier that she was a little drunk, but when she got into my car and chatted, she didn't seem that way at all. She was still alert, and our conversations were witty. She didn't wobble when she walked over and there was also no slurring in her speech. If u met her, you'll probably think she's 100% sober.

We drove to our last carpark spot and got into the back seats of the car, I had made the seats all flat beforehand giving us more space.

The moment we got to the back, I could resist anymore. I grabbed her from the back and started kissing her neck, I was super turned on by the smell of cigarette smoke and alcohol that she reeked from. I went lower and stuffed my face into her butt, savoring the odor and squeezing her buns through her black boyshorts, i pulled down her safety shorts to review a set of black thong panties, I was really really turned on and starting munching and squeezing away at her firm and tight ass. She didn't seem taken aback at all and just let me have my way.

I wanted to enhance my experience and told her to sit on my face as i lay down.
"huh? like this?" she said as she slowly crouch-walked towards my face. As a voyeur, Im always damn turned on to see panties underneath a short skirt/dress, and from the perspective of my position, it was one of the best sights to behold.

First, the soles of her sneakers came, one after the other, landing on the seats, next to my neck just above my shoulder, next this girl, in a tight dress, with an unsure look on her face, spreading her legs and she slowly kneeled down, her dress started hiking up her thighs to her waist, which she held down with one hand. As she came closer, I could see that tiny thong barely covering her pussy, coming slowly towards my face, and then blackness.

I grabbed her ass while I went hungrily at her pussy that was already wet, my tongue pushed passed the fabric and started exploring the pussy lips , clit, and hole. Even the smell of her inner thigh scent was also damn enticing, it smelled like sweat from activity, together with her own feminine scent. She was already starting to get aroused at this moment and started gyrating slowly, grinding her pussy in circular and up and down motions on my chin, moaning so loud I was afraid that any passerby if any, could hear us, despite the soundproof confines of the car.

I have never experienced this position before, but I was turned on like never before, I started gobbling whatever I could. Whenever her pussy came within range of my mouth, I didn't care anymore, even when her panties came, i gobbled that as well. Her panties felt like a nice laundry scent, mixed in with the taste of her pussy juice, and some pee.

While she was grabbing my hair, moaning and gyrating in ecstasy, I suddenly felt something in my pants, it felt that the excitement that was in my chest was making its way down to my groin area. I felt a pumping sensation in my dick, and with every throb, it got harder and harder. A tent was already pitched in my shorts, and I could not believe it, I got her to get off my face as I looked excitedly at my dick. I took my dick out and looked at it with amazement, it was at its full length and rock solid! The dickhead was visibly throbbing in size, growing bigger, and then slightly smaller, and then bigger again.

I laid her down on the seat and undid her dress zip, pulling her dress off from her legs, revealing her sexy athletic body, and a cute pair of plain black strapless bras.. Her tummy was toned and tho she didn't have abs, she had that fit line running down. I pulled her bra down to her tummy and got to see her breast for the first time ever. Her naked body was just right in front of me and it was perfect and tight. Her breast had a faint bikini tan line over her already fair complexion, and her nipples were light brown, almost skin color and the size of 20 cent coins. She looked at me with an exaggerated cute expression of shyness while she moved one hand to cover her B cups.

I leaned it and slowly took her hand and interlocked it with my fingers while i started sucking on her nipples. I got up and took off her panties and then my pants, I tucked her knees into her chest and started sliding my dick up and down her pussy slit. At the top, I would apply pressure on her clit with my shaft and sometimes go lower so my dick head will meet her hole momentarily. As much as it felt so good for me, it seemed to have driven her crazy as she kept gasping when I made those special moves and moaning if I maintained momentum on my strokes.

I got to an upright kneeling position placed my dick at the entrance of her hole, and slowly moved my hips forward, and as it was almost about to enter I would quickly move backwards, but each time I went forward, i went deeper, she moaned softly as i did this. I knew she wanted me in her as well, but was resisting. I played this game until my entire dick head was already inside her. She was really wet, and just seem like there was no end to her love juices, I could feel the entrance of her love canal enveloping my dick head, it felt warm,moist, in fact, nearly hot , and soft, wrapping around my dickhead. I moved backward again, taking out some portion of my dickhead, before pushing it back in ever so slightly deeper, trying to cover more ground.

As I did that, she gripped my wrist, and occasionally pushed me away by my tummy, BUT even as she did that, her hips kept pushing up to my cock as if to want more.

" Stop.." She moaned.
"I'm not doing much, but your hips keep pushing up to my dick" I said with a smile.
Her eyes looked up at me " I actually a virgin."

It was the kinda look that seemed to say "I'm a virgin, fuck me if u dare" rather than " please stop" .

I looked into her eyes as I started pushing in deeper, this time she didn't resist. She gazed at me with half-opened eyes and a mouth wide open as she moaned a mix of " oowww.....yesss......ouuu....yes yes! Ouch!.....ahhh yes"

I slowly entered her as I feel her hot feverish pussy slowly expand around my dick, slowly consuming the entire head again and then past the head, I felt it expand and expand until suddenly there felt a tear at the side of the wall, she felt it too as her eyes suddenly widened. We continued.

We were in missionary by this point and there were some angles that she felt more painful, and other angles which she didn't. It was hard getting it right and I suggested we try doggy instead. With some guidance, we got into that new position.

It was when I was about to enter her from behind that I saw some blood on my cock and a few drips on my seat covers. It was really different. The blood wasn't like the deep red normal kind u see, but a very light bright cherry red and a little transparent.. a bit like when u spit blood out from using a new toothbrush?

I slowly entered her from behind as she started pushing up against my dick, I asked her if it still hurts and she said that it does if I rub up on that area, but now it just felt good. I slowly went in at out of her feeling every bit of her canal as she moaned loudly, I increased my thrust as she started screaming
" oh yess... fuck....ahhhh..... omg yes yes!!.... ouchhhhhyyeeeesssss....ahhh!!"

I could feel the sperm building up in the base of my penis, I didn't want this to end this quickly, I was just got my erection back, and i didn't even go limp throughout! This is so perfect, please don't end this quickly! but alas, I couldn't hold it in anymore, after a quick hard thrust and more screaming from her, I took my dick out and shot thick stringy loads all over her back and parts of her hair.

The moment my senses got back to me, I felt a blanket of shame and disgust decent over me. I really shouldn't have taken away her Vcard just like that. Now I was going down as that bastard in her history book. Some might argue that she wanted it too, but I was a lot older, hence wiser. I should've controlled the situation and myself better.

She was slumped on the seat breathing heavily and still dazed, her inner thigh stained with a bit of dried blood, I watch her slowly recover and wear her clothes over my sperm still on her back .

The drive back was a little awkward, but we tried to liven the mood by talking about random stuff and funny stories. I dropped her off at her block and handed her $400 which she took and left.

I sat there at the carpark just thinking about this whole episode and the insanity, or rather, the impossibility of it . Here i have, class A girl, pretty , athletic, and plays for her school, that my younger self would probably have taken weeks to chase, but my fatter older self just got in two nights. And not only that, I got her V-card for just afew hundred bucks. This was too impossible for me to believe and felt like one of those incredulous storyline of hentai video games.

We stopped texting after this episode and her messages never came anymore. At the time of writing this, i tried texting her again, but no replies yet.

XMM C coming soon!
Old 20-02-2023, 07:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4828 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kai5173 View Post
Keep it coming bro, love ur story
Yeah man … my kkj also wet liao … haha
Old 20-02-2023, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11029 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Nice steamy happening with XMM B
Old 20-02-2023, 11:15 AM
Samster

TheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to behold

Ooooo... I got a reply from XMM B, but i dunnoe leh.. feel kinda sian of meeting her
Old 20-02-2023, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 3
bluecot is one of the Best!bluecot is one of the Best!bluecot is one of the Best!bluecot is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSpyingPerv View Post
Ooooo... I got a reply from XMM B, but i dunnoe leh.. feel kinda sian of meeting her
she ask to meet?
Old 20-02-2023, 07:30 PM
Samster

i just met another XMM earlier today.. will update more

meeting another one tonight
Old 20-02-2023, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
i just met another XMM earlier today.. will update more

meeting another one tonight
Lucky guy, the more XXM the meerier, cheers!
Old 21-02-2023, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Lucky guy, the more XXM the meerier, cheers!
in full disclosure, been trying to ask these 3 XMMs out since oct/nov, only got to meet 1 today
Old 21-02-2023, 03:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
in full disclosure, been trying to ask these 3 XMMs out since oct/nov, only got to meet 1 today
good luck then!
Old 21-02-2023, 05:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8283 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Hope can read more new updates

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 21-02-2023, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

Quote:
Hope you have better luck and more updates from you
Old 21-02-2023, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Got chance to meet means got chance for happy ending, cheers!
Old 22-02-2023, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Got chance to meet means got chance for happy ending, cheers!
yes, it ended with happy ending! she's probably my one of my fav girls here.. but anyways, will continue updating in chronological order. i'll just put in a spoiler that her pussy is so tight that i gave up trying to finger her cause cannot find the hole.. even my tongue also cannot go in!
Old 22-02-2023, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
yes, it ended with happy ending! she's probably my one of my fav girls here.. but anyways, will continue updating in chronological order. i'll just put in a spoiler that her pussy is so tight that i gave up trying to finger her cause cannot find the hole.. even my tongue also cannot go in!
You sound like she is a rare gem or real virgin rather.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 22-02-2023, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
You sound like she is a rare gem or real virgin rather.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
no i think she's not a V from our chats. i feel all the girls in my recounts are rare gems, but she's the smartest tho! local U studying some chim course.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1