The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List
bintulucar, blackpink, Eeee, elforno, FlirtyGirls, galaxyxscorts, hana, Miri12, RD01, samster, samyboys

Old 28-05-2014, 01:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 12
Valuable is a splendid one to beholdValuable is a splendid one to beholdValuable is a splendid one to beholdValuable is a splendid one to beholdValuable is a splendid one to beholdValuable is a splendid one to beholdValuable is a splendid one to behold
Re: PREMIUM forum membership now available!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaohei_88 View Post
bro i not card cant apply ah?they say me for card number how?
You can apply C.C. Online at bank site and request mail to your location
Old 08-06-2014, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 20
Knight_Bonk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKnight_Bonk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKnight_Bonk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi,
I got the receipt prompting site: asiangirlsnextdoor.com.
Is it the Same?
Old 08-06-2014, 05:35 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

no.. it is different from the premium membership.

to access the photos at asiangirlsnextdoor.com
you can use the username and password provided to login
click on this link to login to asiangirlsnextdoor.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight_Bonk View Post
Hi,
I got the receipt prompting site: asiangirlsnextdoor.com.
Is it the Same?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 09-06-2014, 06:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 0
satsuki is a Helpful and Caring Samstersatsuki is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi, I signed up for premium membership and can access the - Pictures to Private Escapes (Private Section).
If I want to access the asiangirlnextdoor, I would need another subscriptions?
Only those who signed up with Verotel get access to this? Cause I'm from Malaysia, hence I didn't signed up via Verotel but with the new cc option for Malaysian. Is there anyway I can access the asiangirlnextdoor?
Old 09-06-2014, 07:18 AM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for signing up

the premium membership is different from the asiangirlnextdoor sign up.
if you want access to those photos @ asiagirlnextdoor u can sign up here

you will need a credit card though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by satsuki View Post
Only those who signed up with Verotel get access to this? Cause I'm from Malaysia, hence I didn't signed up via Verotel but with the new cc option for Malaysian. Is there anyway I can access the asiangirlnextdoor?

Old 09-06-2014, 07:39 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi, I signed up for premium membership and can access the - Pictures to Private Escapes (Private Section).
You don't need to access asiangirlsnextdoor.com once you have premium membership as all the images can be downloaded directly from the private section.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 09-06-2014, 07:58 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Benefits as a Premium Member/Getting Power

Quote:
Hi, I signed up for premium membership...
Congratulations (Premium D) ! Right way to go. Have fun.

Benefits for Premium Members (Summary): http://www.sbfsg.org/showthread.php?p=10613031&highlight=premium+member #post10613031

Give another 8 posts (elsewhere) to get your Power = 5 (See 1 & 2) : http://www.sbfsg.org/showpos...postcount=1243
With power, your (PM) Upz will be + 10 pts each, then (See 6).

Wishing all a nice day. Cheers.
Old 09-06-2014, 08:16 AM

not all sam..
he wont have access to the older ones or did u tweak the system again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
You don't need to access asiangirlsnextdoor.com once you have premium membership as all the images can be downloaded directly from the private section.

Old 09-06-2014, 09:20 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
not all sam..
he wont have access to the older ones or did u tweak the system again?
With the new server set up, there is no need for me to remove older attachments anymore.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 09-06-2014, 09:33 AM

ok noted sam.. thanks

Quote:
With the new server set up, there is no need for me to remove older attachments anymore.

Old 09-06-2014, 11:18 AM

photos lovers...

i am going to re-post some of the photos of yesteryears in the private section.. look out for it.. here is an example

Old 09-06-2014, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 0
satsuki is a Helpful and Caring Samstersatsuki is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
thanks for signing up
the premium membership is different from the asiangirlnextdoor sign up.
if you want access to those photos @ asiagirlnextdoor u can sign up here you will need a credit card though.
I can't signed up through Verotel, cause they don't accept M'sian CC

Quote:
Oh? the images are the same? I thought it would be different images.
Because i see there are 2 different forum section, hence i thought the images are different.

1) Pictures of our Sexual Escapades
2) Sam's Private Picture Forum
Old 09-06-2014, 02:21 PM

sort of... the photos collection at asiangirlsnextdoor.com goes all the way back to 2001. it is a huge archive there..

the photos in the private section goes back to 2013. however there is a lot of added value benefits about the premium membership

so it really depends on individuals. if u are only interested in the photos.. sign up @ asiangirlsnextdoor , otherwise go for the premium membership.

try getting a friend to help if you cannot do with with your malaysia credit card...

Quote:
I can't signed up through Verotel, cause they don't accept M'sian CC

Oh? the images are the same? I thought it would be different images.
Because i see there are 2 different forum section, hence i thought the images are different.

1) Pictures of our Sexual Escapades
2) Sam's Private Picture Forum

Old 09-06-2014, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3991 / Power: 17
clubenjoy has a reputation beyond reputeclubenjoy has a reputation beyond reputeclubenjoy has a reputation beyond reputeclubenjoy has a reputation beyond reputeclubenjoy has a reputation beyond reputeclubenjoy has a reputation beyond reputeclubenjoy has a reputation beyond reputeclubenjoy has a reputation beyond reputeclubenjoy has a reputation beyond reputeclubenjoy has a reputation beyond reputeclubenjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Is it true we can up other bros double points?
Old 10-06-2014, 03:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4004 / Power: 23
UbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond reputeUbErZoNe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by clubenjoy View Post
Is it true we can up other bros double points?
Yes positive , You can try it out on me as a start up
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1