The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2014, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 12
newbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: raw with house girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnichiwawa View Post
Bro

Yr dick want do raw is none of my business and also your rice bowel crack or yr health damage also not my problem. Just like drink and drive and still have ppl do it.
End of day u see me laughing at u how foolish you are Ahahahahahah. The wl are so ugly and I just can't imagine how u do it.
I've rawed countless WLs and I'm still alive and kicking. If you've got no balls, stay at home to pcc.
Old 05-04-2014, 02:02 PM
Samster

newbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Bro

Many ppl have virus and they don't know. My advice to u pls go CDC have a full body checkup then post yr result here. If not pls don't talk cock sing song here
The last time I check a week ago, I'm all clear. So you're the one who should check into IMH.
Old 05-04-2014, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Pls post yr result here if not anyone can say anything
Which person in his right frame of mind will post his medical results here? Dude you need help, seriously. Your alter ego, Gigolodick must be weeping deep down inside.
Old 05-04-2014, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 12
roamario deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyroamario deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Bro

Yr dick want do raw is none of my business and also your rice bowel crack or yr health damage also not my problem. Just like drink and drive and still have ppl do it.
End of day u see me laughing at u how foolish you are Ahahahahahah. The wl are so ugly and I just can't imagine how u do it.
Now that you've established that it's none of your business if people want to raw, and other people's health damage is not your problem, can you please F off?
I think people here are absolutely okay with you not giving a fcuk about them.
Old 05-04-2014, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9434 / Power: 19
Wu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro

I told u many times I am the one u mentioned below.anyway I heard from someone that he bao a Jap super model.

Anyway this show that u still have virus cos u cant change yr medical results. Pls go CDC for further treatment. Ahahahahahah.
Nnkc ... I go off few weeks come back still see you talk same old freaking granny story

Tolong lah cbez stop all this.
We hear you leow la nabez
Please please you win leow.. Just stop all your stupid nonsense please.
Btw you are alex right.. Your way of writtings no change.
Nnkc you no preach what you do ?? Sucks la you.

PLEASE DO NOT UP ME , AND DO NOT ASK ME FOR REPUTATION POINTS EXCHANGE !!

I will randomly up bros here ... and I do not need any return of favours from those I upped...

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 05-04-2014, 04:01 PM
Samster

Wu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
Bro dont u find him identical to yr biggest loser in SBF ......
Very very identical hahahaaaa

I will randomly up bros here ... and I do not need any return of favours from those I upped...

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 05-04-2014, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro

I told u many times I am the one u mentioned below.anyway I heard from someone that he bao a Jap super model.

Anyway this show that u still have virus cos u cant change yr medical results. Pls go CDC for further treatment. Ahahahahahah.
You can't even bao a Geylang CAT150 WL, and now you want to go the extra mile to bao a Jap super model. Please lah. $100k won't get you anywhere.
Old 05-04-2014, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie85 View Post
You can't even bao a Geylang CAT150 WL, and now you want to go the extra mile to bao a Jap super model. Please lah. $100k won't get you anywhere.
How much to bao a Cat 150 WL. ? Hahahaaa

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 05-04-2014, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro

Pls lah I not that someone u mentioned. I heard fr his friend 100k is nothing to him and he have more than that lah to bao a Jap super model which more than 100k. For yr info 100k to bao a wl is market rate.
What ? 100k enough meh ?

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 05-04-2014, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro

Pls lah I not that someone u mentioned. I heard fr his friend 100k is nothing to him and he have more than that lah to bao a Jap super model which more than 100k. For yr info 100k to bao a wl is market rate.
Please lah. Exposed like shit already still deny. Who's that friend? 100k is market rate? Your head! If it's market rate, why still kena reject? Maybe you really look like 牛魔王. Somemore the WL you want to bao is an ang pai leh. What an insult to her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu Song Jr View Post
What ? 100k enough meh ?
Yeah. This guy think his 100k very big.
Old 05-04-2014, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro

I think u are another one living in geylang forever. Pls lah go see outside world. 100k sing dollars can maken many year China . Do u know a bottle of beer or a pack of cigarette cost how much in China? Go do yr research
Hahahaaa stupid you.
I live in Bkk not geylang
I wondering if 100k enough to bao prc Cat150 WL ?
Hahahaaa 100k for how long ?
No know no anyhow say la.

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 05-04-2014, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie85 View Post
Please lah. Exposed like shit already still deny. Who's that friend? 100k is market rate? Your head! If it's market rate, why still kena reject? Maybe you really look like 牛魔王. Somemore the WL you want to bao is an ang pai leh. What an insult to her.

Yeah. This guy think his 100k very big.
His 100k bigger than gu- cheah-leng hahahaa

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 05-04-2014, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ai yoh told u so many times I not that guy lah. Do u know 100k can buy how many bottles of beer or cigarette in China?

For yr info ang pai market rate is 100k , non ang pai less than 100k, pls do yr homework!
100k also can buy a lot of beer and cigarette in sinkapore leh. What kind of logic is that?

Who say 100k is market rate for ang pai? Show me the stats asshole!
Old 05-04-2014, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1733 / Power: 15
stpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant future

not long ago someone wanted to give up all his life savings for an ugly WL? even than was rejected. now come here talk cock sing song
Old 05-04-2014, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
I think u better go see outside world and don't always think geylang ugly wl is number 1.

Anyway who that so stupid to bao AN ugly wl after serving frenching, AR, bbbj for 10men's daily? To u know that 100k can bao a decent super model girl or actress. Pls do yr homework don't always go geylang
Look who's talking. Who's that dumbass who got infatuated with a WL last time? You're that stupid guy loh. 100k is nothing for a super model, moron.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1