The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-01-2023, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Bunny tooth vibes? How on earth you remember, spawn bro?
The last bunny tooth one went back, I’m still on the lookout

Thanks for sharing and my humble upz.
Her pricing is pushing the price frontier
wow, 160 for many don's......her bunny tooth really must be something. I am into tiger tooth
Old 30-01-2023, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwalu View Post
Had tried Lucy today, https://sglonelyguy19.com/lucy-massage/
pretty milf look, she can manage time well to get multiple customer within 1hr.
she provides fj with extra, but service is fast food type, not worth the money spent.
She will made up stories to get you out asap, cos other bros already on the way.
LOL "other bros otw", very fake knn... i think i encountered before, now when ML say this idk is real or fake
Old 30-01-2023, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
LOL "other bros otw", very fake knn... i think i encountered before, now when ML say this idk is real or fake
If ad writes 1h then I better get what I am paying for lol. Others otw not my problem ma
Old 30-01-2023, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 356 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 3
iTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawn1979 View Post
Review for Lynne

https://sglonelyguy19.com/lynne-massage/

@georgemagnum ceo you will like this. Got bunny tooth vibes.

Looks: very good by my standards. Looks like fifth n sixth photo
Height: 1.6 or shorter
French: cannot
Pussy: cannot touch
Massage: use moisturiser rubba rubba. For fun only.
Bbbj: very patient

Will RTM for sure.
Great reviews, up you 2 points!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."
Old 30-01-2023, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1944 / Power: 16
beebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by baoziQQ View Post
hey bros, wondering if anyone got recent FR on https://sglonelyguy19.com/ying-ying-massage/ ?
Slim auntie. Should be around 40s. Wear mask throughout. Clean room
Old 30-01-2023, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 6
Talon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTalon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SithLord74 View Post
FR on https://sglonelyguy19.com/hai-ying-massage/

FR for Hai Ying

After a few weeks of messaging with no reply, she finally replied me. So I made an appointment with her earlier today. I guess persistence workers :P Just like my previous FRs, I won’t go into ratings as it is subjective. This is purely my experience, and other bros might have a different experience.

I arrived at her place punctually, after making sure that she is ok with me not being Chinese, and ergo, not speaking the language either. Seeing her in person, I can tell that she is the person in the photos. But she seems to have lost a bit of weight as compared to the photos on the website. Or maybe it was Photoshop, or makeup. Nonetheless, I wouldn’t reject because she seems pretty enough. That tattoo on her chest is unmistakable. She led me into her bedroom, locked the door, and gestured me to take off my clothes for a shower. She got fully naked too and she showered me, paying very close attention to my genitals. Stimulating, but I know it’s also for her to check for any signs of disease. I got erect, nonetheless. Her boobs are natural and a nice handful, but cannot compare to Du Du, Ka Ka or Lucy, of course.

She then patted me down, and led me to the bed for the massage. Fully nude, she kneaded my back like dough, often sitting on my body, rubbing her bare pussy against me. I was starting to wonder if she was getting stimulated herself. Massage was for about 20 minutes, before she started grazing her boobs up and down, and across my back. I knew what was coming up next, besides my dick, that is. She started kissing my back, and pressed her body against mine. Then, she asked me to flip over. Knowing my problem, I grabbed my phone, used Google translate, and asked her to be gentle as I shoot too easily. She giggled and smiled, and I was taken in by it. She nodded her head, and started to suck on my nipples. She started kissing my body while I caressed hers. My dick was erect already, and I reminded myself to do kegel exercises to keep it in check. I wanted to be gentle with her boobs, but she actually grabbed my hand and asked me to give them a good squeeze. Ok, I guess gentle isn’t always what a woman wants. At one point, she hugged me tight and my dick was pressed against her pussy. I didn’t want an FJ though, so I didn’t follow through on the opportunity.

She lowered herself down, and started licking my dickhead and shaft, but ever so slowly, as per request. She then proceeded to lick and suck on my balls. After a few minutes, she lifted both my legs and bent my body so she could do an AR on me. Boy, was she thorough. To be frank, though, I’m not really a fan of AR, but no biggie because it helped me control my excited dick and made it flaccid a bit. After she was done with the AR, she started the main deed of BBBJ. She got me hard again by bobbing up and down with steady strokes. She knew by my growing member in her mouth, that I was going to cum soon enough. She then focused on my head, sealing her lips around it as her tongue swirled around. Sure enough, I came in her mouth pretty quickly. She didn’t let go of my dick though, until she was sure I had stopped pulsating. She spat it out, filled her mouth with really warm water and went back to sucking my dick, making sure it is really clean of cum.

Satisfied, I showered again, got dressed, thanked her for her service and consideration to my request, and paid her. Will I RTM? Maybe. But she is nice…only that the language barrier can be a factor. But for 2 blues and 2 reds, you can’t go wrong.
Went to try after reading your steamy encounter. Pre milf lady with a well maintained body and ample boobs. AR was also good, gave my ass a good and thorough rimming. BBBJ she likes to take it very slowly and sensually with occasional DT, I like!

However feel that I have no chemistry with her and session felt a bit commercialized. Location is great for drivers but too much human traffic around. Shared apartment with another lady.

AR + BBBJ lovers can try.
Old 30-01-2023, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92guy92 View Post
What’re some of you guys’ favourite big boobs masseuse?
https://sglonelyguy19.com/fairy-massage/

Fairy would my fav for now , with slim waist and Taiwanese accent .
Old 30-01-2023, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 9
frostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maihiamla View Post
Sounds like rayway bro managed to have some good fun
probably since he went to find her in China i think...
Old 30-01-2023, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
icedtehpeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, been reading some of the posts here and new year new me, i think i am ready to start my chionging journey. Any tips/ML recommendations for newbies like me?
Old 30-01-2023, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 2
Maihiamla is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaihiamla is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by frostbite99 View Post
probably since he went to find her in China i think...
Seeing the way he typed I think he probably had his fair share of fun here also la haha..
Old 30-01-2023, 07:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
SithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon View Post
Went to try after reading your steamy encounter. Pre milf lady with a well maintained body and ample boobs. AR was also good, gave my ass a good and thorough rimming. BBBJ she likes to take it very slowly and sensually with occasional DT, I like!

However feel that I have no chemistry with her and session felt a bit commercialized. Location is great for drivers but too much human traffic around. Shared apartment with another lady.

AR + BBBJ lovers can try.
Nice, bro. I had no chemistry with her probably because of the language barrier. Well, time to look for Xixi again…😁
Old 30-01-2023, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mywayamway deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post
Great reviews, up you 2 points!
For 160 it is consider on the high side. Is she like Dora or 99 in terms of bbj ?
Old 30-01-2023, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post
which 99? thought got ppl said was landmine
Up to u to believe bro. All I have to say is 99 suits my taste and not a landmine
Old 30-01-2023, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post
which 99? thought got ppl said was landmine
Not sure why bros say she is a landmine.

If it is borderline I can understand, but she scores well in all categories for me. Currently my top ML in rotation list. Visit every few days.

As said, photos are a little PS, but she is still pretty. The 5th picture and video is actually quite a close representation, just not as fair as the pictures, but still fair.

She has this 'sa da jie' vibe, very inquisitive but at least it keeps the conversation going. She is basically my thirst quencher for SYT category although i understand SYT is subjective here.
Old 30-01-2023, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Not sure why bros say she is a landmine.

If it is borderline I can understand, but she scores well in all categories for me. Currently my top ML in rotation list. Visit every few days.

As said, photos are a little PS, but she is still pretty. The 5th picture and video is actually quite a close representation, just not as fair as the pictures, but still fair.

She has this 'sa da jie' vibe, very inquisitive but at least it keeps the conversation going. She is basically my thirst quencher for SYT category although i understand SYT is subjective here.
She is my perfect replacement for anyi and she is so much better in all aspects kekeke
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1