The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 28-08-2023, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 14
Verr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pattaya

Was a BKK person all these while. However, had visited Pattaya 3 times this year.

1. As mentioned by some bros, traffic is definitely lesser compared to bkk. You wouldn't want to stuck in a jam wasting your precious holiday time. If you are travelling with a group of 2-4, it is advisable to rent a car. ($40 per day only). Driving around Pattaya is easy. And also, recently, bkk has been flooded with tourists all around the world. During my last trip few weeks back, I can see that the immigration influx with massive amount of tourists, especially tour group from China, Taiwan. Even I reached airport 3hours before my flight back, I had no time to eat or walk around. This is how bad it is.

2. If your motive is to come and find different girls everyday, guaranteed that you will not be sleeping alone every night, Pattaya is a wiser choice to go. Although it is all transactional, you will get real GFE with the gals especially at SOI 6. I had the best BBBJ in my life there . Gals there are from rural area Issan and mostly new to the trade. If you can speak basic thai, they will be very impressed.

3. Soi 6 - Lot of young gals here. Go after 7pm. Don't be afraid, u will be amazed by the scene along that long street. This is the place with girl next door looks, hard to find man-made boobs. My friend upped a 19yo lol. Damage wise slightly cheaper than bkk. Soi 6 ST 1K-1.5K, bar fine 300B. LT ranging from 3.5k-4k for most of the bars. They will accompany you till next morning 9-10am. You can expect 2-3 shots with most of them. Barfine before 10pm usually around 1.5K-2K, after 10pm 1,250B for most of the Nightwish group bars. I think this easily beats Thermae in bkk in terms of looks and price. As thermae is a freelancer bar, If your valuables gets missing, very hard to retrieve back. And even for LT, most of the FL will leave at 5am due to whatever reasons they had. Therefore, if u want value for money best is bring them out after 10pm, go clubbing, build some rapport and u will have the best night ever.

4. Hollywood - Really really good quality girls here. White skinned, well-dressed, damn good figure. This is the place. Lots of Bangkok gals will come here over the weekends for partying and making some extra cash. Prices are hiked up because of China guys, same thing everywhere. LT 5K-8K, some very good looking ones even ask above 10k. wtf ? Bear in mind that Hollywood is also flooded with Asian guys, China, HK, Korean, TW, Malaysia. Very popular now in Pattaya, it is like Insanity club back then in BKK. 90% FL. Usually have to go early before 10pm, if not no table at the "hot spots". Prices for FL quite 'hard' before 1am, can slightly nego for lower after 1am. I prefer gals from Soi 6 thou as hollywood gave me a very commercialized feel.

5. Soapy Massage - Honey 1, 2, 3 and Sabai Dee Body Massage. Cons are soapy massage gals quality aren't as good as BKK. However, still able to find some gems at Honey 2,3 and Sabai Dee. Price ranging from different category. Honey- S (4900), V(3800), M(3000), Red(2500). Just for a quick release in the afternoon.

In a nutshell, if u only have a few days trip to LOS and want to make your time worth, can consider Pattaya. Since fully transactional, no strings attached, chances of kana KT won't be high especially if u have wife ,kids. While at BKK, Chances to ONS is low and slowly fishing gals in the club or bars will be waste of time since you only have a few days there.

Last edited by Verr; 28-08-2023 at 04:39 PM.
Old 28-08-2023, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 771 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verr View Post
Was a BKK person all these while. However, had visited Pattaya 3 times this year.

1. As mentioned by some bros, traffic is definitely lesser compared to bkk. You wouldn't want to stuck in a jam wasting your precious holiday time. If you are travelling with a group of 2-4, it is advisable to rent a car. ($40 per day only). Driving around Pattaya is easy. And also, recently, bkk has been flooded with tourists all around the world. During my last trip few weeks back, I can see that the immigration influx with massive amount of tourists, especially tour group from China, Taiwan. Even I reached airport 3hours before my flight back, I had no time to eat or walk around. This is how bad it is.

2. If your motive is to come and find different girls everyday, guaranteed that you will not be sleeping alone every night, Pattaya is a wiser choice to go. Although it is all transactional, you will get real GFE with the gals especially at SOI 6. I had the best BBBJ in my life there . Gals there are from rural area Issan and mostly new to the trade. If you can speak basic thai, they will be very impressed.

3. Soi 6 - Lot of young gals here. Go after 7pm. Don't be afraid, u will be amazed by the scene along that long street. This is the place with girl next door looks, hard to find man-made boobs. My friend upped a 19yo lol. Damage wise slightly cheaper than bkk. Soi 6 ST 1K-1.5K, bar fine 300B. LT ranging from 3.5k-4k for most of the bars. They will accompany you till next morning 9-10am. You can expect 2-3 shots with most of them. Barfine before 10pm usually around 1.5K-2K, after 10pm 1,250B for most of the Nightwish group bars. I think this easily beats Thermae in bkk in terms of looks and price. As thermae is a freelancer bar, If your valuables gets missing, very hard to retrieve back. And even for LT, most of the FL will leave at 5am due to whatever reasons they had. Therefore, if u want value for money best is bring them out after 10pm, go clubbing, build some rapport and u will have the best night ever.

4. Hollywood - Really really good quality girls here. White skinned, well-dressed, damn good figure. This is the place. Lots of Bangkok gals will come here over the weekends for partying and making some extra cash. Prices are hiked up because of China guys, same thing everywhere. LT 5K-8K, some very good looking ones even ask above 10k. wtf ? Bear in mind that Hollywood is also flooded with Asian guys, China, HK, Korean, TW, Malaysia. Very popular now in Pattaya, it is like Insanity club back then in BKK. 90% FL. Usually have to go early before 10pm, if not no table at the "hot spots". Prices for FL quite 'hard' before 1am, can slightly nego for lower after 1am. I prefer gals from Soi 6 thou as hollywood gave me a very commercialized feel.

5. Soapy Massage - Honey 1, 2, 3 and Sabai Dee Body Massage. Cons are soapy massage gals quality aren't as good as BKK. However, still able to find some gems at Honey 2,3 and Sabai Dee. Price ranging from different category. Honey- S (4900), V(3800), M(3000), Red(2500). Just for a quick release in the afternoon.

In a nutshell, if u only have a few days trip to LOS and want to make your time worth, can consider Pattaya. Since fully transactional, no strings attached, chances of kana KT won't be high especially if u have wife ,kids. Chances to ONS is low and slowly fish in BKK will be waste of time since you only have a few days there.

This is a very good FR Seems like you never visit Walking Street. But overall I agree, Pattaya is definitely easier to cheong than BKK.

Especially for married sg bros. Haha! BKK is just too dangerous.
Old 28-08-2023, 03:34 PM
Samster

Verr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond reputeVerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
This is a very good FR Seems like you never visit Walking Street. But overall I agree, Pattaya is definitely easier to cheong than BKK.

Especially for married sg bros. Haha! BKK is just too dangerous.
Thanks bro for the +rep. Visited walking street before covid. TBH, too many farangs which me and my friends don't really like. Even now, most of the agogo bars' WL suits farang taste other than those popular bar like PinUp, Palace and XS which able to find a few for asian liking. They tend to hard sell LDs in fast pace and heard that the mamasan and waiter's attitude sucks. Soi 6 on the other hand, doesn't really pressurised on LDs. Probably 2-3 in an hour.
Old 28-08-2023, 04:21 PM
Samster

RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks bro for the +rep. Visited walking street before covid. TBH, too many farangs which me and my friends don't really like. Even now, most of the agogo bars' WL suits farang taste other than those popular bar like PinUp, Palace and XS which able to find a few for asian liking. They tend to hard sell LDs in fast pace and heard that the mamasan and waiter's attitude sucks. Soi 6 on the other hand, doesn't really pressurised on LDs. Probably 2-3 in an hour.

Next trip try 79 Agogo and Club Panda
Old 28-08-2023, 04:22 PM
Samster

Any bros in Pattaya from 21-29 Sept
Old 28-08-2023, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4546 / Power: 19
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the detailed write up. Will up You soon too.
Quote:
Old 28-08-2023, 11:17 PM
Samster

best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Next trip try 79 Agogo and Club Panda
Can share some details? Thanks bro. I’m lining up places to check out on my virgin trip
Old 29-08-2023, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by best123 View Post
Can share some details? Thanks bro. I’m lining up places to check out on my virgin trip

Virgin trip first day go Soi 6 walk up then walk down. Choose 1 girl and go in but her 1 LD and chit chat. If you like her then book her out lor.

2nd day go Walking Street at 8pm. Start from Palace Agogo then Pinup then 79 Agogo. Should be able to find 1 you like. If still don't have, then go Club Panda or Club Hollywood to find FL. Still don't have, then go Msyt Club to find. Open until morning.
Old 29-08-2023, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 9
Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!

2nd day go Walking Street at 8pm. Start from Palace Agogo then Pinup then 79 Agogo. Should be able to find 1 you like. If still don't have, then go Club Panda or Club Hollywood to find FL. Still don't have, then go Msyt Club to find. Open until morning.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the FR bro. Yeah club Hollywood gals are more quality. Price and nego after 1 to 2am. Else last place to chiong will be Myst. Price can be less than $3m if you are ok that quality not as good as Hollywood. Oh well, always got hidden gem in every club & make it excited to hunt

Cheers broooo…
Old 29-08-2023, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by best123 View Post

Since it's your first virgin trip to Pattaya. Soi 6 will be a eye opening experience for you. u will be spoilt for choices with tons of gals ranging from pretty syt to last king lol. If u wanna QC them before going, u can check out the different Soi 6 bars on their FB/Insta page. Most of the bars will post their lineups almost everyday. At least u know what u will be getting. Enjoy!
Old 29-08-2023, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
ahzheng is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Since it's your first virgin trip to Pattaya. Soi 6 will be a eye opening experience for you. u will be spoilt for choices with tons of gals ranging from pretty syt to last king lol. If u wanna QC them before going, u can check out the different Soi 6 bars on their FB/Insta page. Most of the bars will post their lineups almost everyday. At least u know what u will be getting. Enjoy!
They have insta page? Otw checking haha thanks bro
Old 29-08-2023, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Beck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

In a nutshell, if u only have a few days trip to LOS and want to make your time worth, can consider Pattaya. Since fully transactional, no strings attached, chances of kana KT won't be high especially if u have wife ,kids. While at BKK, Chances to ONS is low and slowly fishing gals in the club or bars will be waste of time since you only have a few days there.
thanks for sharing all the info bro!
Old 29-08-2023, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Planning a trip solo and virgin 4-5 nights trip to pattaya at end of September.
Any recommendation which area should I stay at?

Basically my itenary would be visit all the tourist places/beaches in the morning and afternoon. Then hop around bar in the night.
Will be using thaifriendly roughly 1-2weeks before I go, hopefully can score some non-working girl.
Old 29-08-2023, 06:08 PM
Samster

Thanks man. Your FR was helpful. I normally like to do mission planning before heading to war zone. Haha.

Congrats on your new zapping and upping power!!

Quote:
Since it's your first virgin trip to Pattaya. Soi 6 will be an eye opening experience for you. u will be spoilt for choices with tons of gals ranging from pretty syt to last king lol. If u wanna QC them before going, u can check out the different Soi 6 bars on their FB/Insta page. Most of the bars will post their lineups almost everyday. At least u know what u will be getting. Enjoy!
Old 29-08-2023, 06:33 PM
Samster

Soi 6 already planned day 1. I meant details for Palace, Pin Up and 79

Quote:
Virgin trip first day go Soi 6 walk up then walk down. Choose 1 girl and go in but her 1 LD and chit chat. If you like her then book her out lor.

2nd day go Walking Street at 8pm. Start from Palace Agogo then Pinup then 79 Agogo. Should be able to find 1 you like. If still don't have, then go Club Panda or Club Hollywood to find FL. Still don't have, then go Msyt Club to find. Open until morning.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1