The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2014, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 11
housewalk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhousewalk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Over Price for Local FLs

20 yrs old local Fls
Just had a session with this original local as had two ics to check in.
met her outside and demanded to see ic and confirn dob 1994 looks rather younger then her age maybe because of her small built.
Did'nt know what to expect as was introduce by her friend. OMG real steal in terms of feel, more then what your gf would treat you.
Very passionate frenching and bbbw . She enjoys bbbw . keep saying i blow you over and over again.
OC is back got to end here.
Old 18-09-2014, 05:47 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by housewalk View Post
20 yrs old local Fls
Just had a session with this original local as had two ics to check in.
met her outside and demanded to see ic and confirn dob 1994 looks rather younger then her age maybe because of her small built.
Did'nt know what to expect as was introduce by her friend. OMG real steal in terms of feel, more then what your gf would treat you.
Very passionate frenching and bbbw . She enjoys bbbw . keep saying i blow you over and over again.
OC is back got to end here.
Hi how much u pay? U pay so much of course got gfe feeling la. I like girls who are natural..
Old 19-09-2014, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 443 / Power: 19
Hanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giobenni View Post
Thanks bro for sharing the link.
Dont see any pics at all just some stats info.
hard to ensure the authenticity of the info as well tho.

My First Thread

What to do during AV raid?

Personal views on Chinese MMS:
Old 19-09-2014, 08:58 AM
Samster

housewalk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhousewalk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
Hi how much u pay? U pay so much of course got gfe feeling la. I like girls who are natural..
Bro she's as natural as you can get.Let me continue, she is exactly like your neighbors daughter just completed school. Very pure looking without a drop of makeup on her face. By the way she and her friend are not doing full time only as and when they need the extra cash. So most probably they should not be termed as FL. most is 2 to 3 times a month. Lovemaking was exceptionally wonderful as she would french you like no tomorrow and would grab you so tight like your long lost lover. Not a wee bit of a time watcher as after the deed we cleaned ourselves and was all dressed up to leave she said if we could spend more time which we did and she talked more about herself.
Found her to be honest in her conversation and gave her some sound advice which she agreed. So for bros out there who have a chance to spend time with her please do treat her nice cause in my opinion this young lady truly deserve it putting the cash payment aside. For me is the honesty and the satisfaction i would get from the fl that is the ultimate reason for cheogning.
Pricing is to each individual even $100 is ex to some and maybe $500 is cheap to some. It really depends what you are looking for.
Her looks are not that gorgeous like model but just normal. As for her age do not except exceptional big boobs like i said she.s not a pro.
Enjoy
Cheers
Old 19-09-2014, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 630 / Power: 16
Giobenni is a name known to allGiobenni is a name known to allGiobenni is a name known to allGiobenni is a name known to allGiobenni is a name known to allGiobenni is a name known to all

Morning Bro,

Someone down my point with comments that I talk cock! If you don't like it please just leave us alone and walk away or pass it! Thanks

Yeah! I'm talking cock and singing song! We have the right to do so right? We should have some level of freedom to talk cock sing song over here right?

Indeed I telling fact! Although there is no photos to show, just like some of our local FLs are not posting their photos here too. Perhaps they just want the privacy!

I just would like to rise for our right here!!!

Thank you
Old 19-09-2014, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 16
XChristmasX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXChristmasX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by housewalk View Post
Bro she's as natural as you can get.Let me continue, she is exactly like your neighbors daughter just completed school. Very pure looking without a drop of makeup on her face. By the way she and her friend are not doing full time only as and when they need the extra cash. So most probably they should not be termed as FL. most is 2 to 3 times a month. Lovemaking was exceptionally wonderful as she would french you like no tomorrow and would grab you so tight like your long lost lover. Not a wee bit of a time watcher as after the deed we cleaned ourselves and was all dressed up to leave she said if we could spend more time which we did and she talked more about herself.
Found her to be honest in her conversation and gave her some sound advice which she agreed. So for bros out there who have a chance to spend time with her please do treat her nice cause in my opinion this young lady truly deserve it putting the cash payment aside. For me is the honesty and the satisfaction i would get from the fl that is the ultimate reason for cheogning.
Pricing is to each individual even $100 is ex to some and maybe $500 is cheap to some. It really depends what you are looking for.
Her looks are not that gorgeous like model but just normal. As for her age do not except exceptional big boobs like i said she.s not a pro.
Enjoy
Cheers
Hmmmm, is she advertising in this forum?
Old 19-09-2014, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by XChristmasX View Post
Hmmmm, is she advertising in this forum?
No brother frankly shes not into this line except when her cash needs arises.
Cheers
Old 19-09-2014, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 13
barcanary is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbarcanary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Local fls are not overpriced.It the okts that make it overprice.Take away their cuts of 40-60% and voila their pricing become reasonable.So we shouldnt be saying things like pussy made of gold,studded with diamonds etc.

So the best is still to support the independents and hopefully more of those fls under okts will realise that being independent will have more customers and increases their income by being independent themselves.

Spread the words the next time you visit any fl under okt.
Old 19-09-2014, 03:01 PM
Samster (V)

babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by barcanary View Post
Local fls are not overpriced.It the okts that make it overprice.Take away their cuts of 40-60% and voila their pricing become reasonable.So we shouldnt be saying things like pussy made of gold,studded with diamonds etc.

So the best is still to support the independents and hopefully more of those fls under okts will realise that being independent will have more customers and increases their income by being independent themselves.

hi bro they still will charge expensive cause they independent they charge more. Sure would be 800 to 1k overnight 2k or 3k. Knn like sleeping with gold sia. Not worth la can go on a good holiday and can eat nice big bowl of bird nest sia
Old 19-09-2014, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 20
(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of

Quote:

Well said, but to be fair certain okts like queens affection still charge reasonable price lah.

Let the nature take its course,no business the price will come down.
Old 19-09-2014, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

They say Singapore Model only, you believe? I also think Local damn high price but I can understand their rationale. If they risk meeting their uncle, their school mate, their colleague, their father, their brother, they better have a good reason to risk it. But I agree its too high, thats why I never look for them. There are so many choices of China and Thai girls who are equally chio and mostly with better services...no need to get so worked up, they offer high prices, so those who can afford they pay, we cannot afford, we dun pay lor!
Old 19-09-2014, 06:51 PM
Samster (V)

Risk everything with local fl haha. But seriously very bloody high local can get local gf and do free y pay so much. I rather go cut a hole in fhm magazine then f it free ome some more. Haha
Old 19-09-2014, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giobenni View Post
Morning Bro,

Yeah! I'm talking cock and singing song! We have the right to do so right? We should have some level of freedom to talk cock sing song over here right?

Indeed I telling fact! Although there is no photos to show, just like some of our local FLs are not posting their photos here too. Perhaps they just want the privacy!

I just would like to rise for our right here!!!

Thank you
Rights? What rights u talking about?
T gal have t right to charge wad she wants.
Wad rights u want? She should lower her price so she can serve u? U want to talk bout consumer rts? U wan 2 complain 2 CASE

You can tcss all u want. Bt at least do some basic research n thinking on t subject b4 posting for comments.

someone post saying she's sporean, u immediately believe. If she said she is tokugawa era geisha u oso believe? There can b several reasons why she's nt sporean bt really too long for me 2 state out 4 u.
Old 19-09-2014, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:

So many ppl complain n post on this over charging bt few ppl have the insights or think abt it deeper.

If a gal thinks she's worth 300 to 500, if the okt say no way, too expensive, she'll jus go next door & t next okt will say yes. If no business, he'll gt her to cut t rate. T okt jus post n answer calls, so no lost 2 him

It's in fact an issue of some girls assessment of their worth.
If a ger thinks she's worth 1 k, Is it t okt's fault?
If a ger charge 300 I bet her take home end of the day is more than if she charge 1000. T okt answer a few more calls bt its no big deal cos he gets his cut. Yet t ger wun do tat cos she is being undervalued n gets fucked more. U do yr job, bt if yr boss suddenly pays u 500 a month, u wun take it

N u complain about okt cut.
How much u propose 2 charge if t gal charge 300?
100? Will u do illegal things n go jail for 100 or 50?
If u r desperate, maybe yes. bt most ppl wun.
Old 19-09-2014, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 443 / Power: 19
Hanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
So many ppl complain n post on this over charging bt few ppl have the insights or think abt it deeper.

If u r desperate, maybe yes. bt most ppl wun.
Chill bro....no right or wrong for pricing issue. Different people have different views. We cheong so long can see price versus quality very clearly. Rarely got $300 local girls will have tokkong looks nowadays. They are either recyle, old or cui lo....some just look for a quickie so of course any hole will do but there others who pay more to get those tokkong girls lo....

My First Thread

What to do during AV raid?

Personal views on Chinese MMS:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1