The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 19-07-2022, 06:35 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Rthan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Any good Juagen to recommend now?

New here. Anyone has any ML contacts to share?
Old 03-10-2022, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
Hagai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHagai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fanks View Post
If you want thai jg And prostrate massage,I got one. Her double whammy involves finger up your ass and massage your shaft. The euphoria feeling is one of a kind.
Can pm to share contacts bro?
Old 03-10-2022, 11:55 PM
Samster

Hagai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHagai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornykid456 View Post
Wanted to try out jg again soon but seems like its too hard to book the popular ones on this forum.

Did some research and found a few ml that proclaimed to do jg for $100 an hr. All claimed to be clean jg with no special and they do not seemed to be advertising on this site. Have not had time to try them out. I'm not asking for much in return, just looking for fellow bros to help tryout and provide some feedback before i decide whether to go try . Below are details of their rough location. PM me and I will share their wechat contact.

1) Home based jg near jurong point
2) Near bugis mrt
3) Near lavender mrt
4) Selegie road
5) Little India mrt
6) west side spa
7) west side spa 2
Can share contacts, bro? Especially the home base near Jurong point and west side spa.
Old 20-10-2022, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by allrise84 View Post
I went one somewhere in town area ytd.. If u like MILF,.. I give her minimum 45 to 50 yrs old.. U can drop me a PM.. Not bad balls massage la..
Kindly pm contact bro
Old 04-11-2022, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
PiakSiNi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have solid juagen contact, have been finding her about twice a month when needed. But is clean juagen ah I need to say first, so do respect her. But I can tell you her skills top notch, not pain at all. She could even tell when did I last masturbated.

The whole process was comfortable and soothing, she will begin to massage your balls well and followed by your little head, then your entire rod. She will then apply a oil then will help you to withstand longer during sex and increase your girth size too.

Damage: $120/hr (yeap is a little ex considering there is no HJ at all) but I can tell you her juagen skills really solid. I personally highly recommend if you have hard time getting hard or getting hard then soft again.

If you like this post, please up me! Thank you brothers! Kindly pm me for her contact if you want, otherwise, cheers buddies!!
Old 04-11-2022, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 438 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2822 / Power: 4
Cupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond repute

I have one where she works on the stomach, pubic area, inner groin via veins pulling, even the knees

Also used hot stone therapy.

It works for me and does the job and her massage is those thai style back cracking too..worth a try
Old 06-11-2022, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
mbjj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, pls share the contact.

Thx
Old 06-11-2022, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
mbjj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juzicy View Post
I have 1 that I went just 2 days ago. Location central near to some Indian temple. she claimed she was famous in JC last time but I hear hear can liao. Been searching for good JG for some time now. Last few ml either not working anymore or lost contact. So luckily found her and make an appointment. Place is quite convenience and easy to find. Parking a bit difficult. Curtain shop with 2 ladies working. Heard they don't work late, only till 7-8 the most. Started by back massage and crack my bone till I fully relax and after 30min turn around for the JG. Make my small bro hard and soft for 3 times while doing the maintenance. Kept pushing the balls and pressing the points while telling me what is wrong with me. Luckily no big issue for mi. After that release for me. All in all damage 100 for 60min. Will go back to her every month for maintenance now on.

Thx
Old 08-11-2022, 01:08 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
NJNJ is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Can share contact ?
Old 08-11-2022, 01:25 PM
Samster

Cupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbjj View Post

Thx
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJNJ View Post
Can share contact ?
sent..hope this helps
Old 08-11-2022, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

hi experts...
any good JG in apartment / condo to reco please?
prefer that environment instead of shops to avoid hard selling...
Old 09-11-2022, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
crapster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro, able to share contact?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habahaba69 View Post
I have this juagen contact based in a spa in central.

Spa is clean, new, nicely renovated..will have female customers sometimes..definitely not dirty or sleazy.

ML paid money to two juagen masters in SG - one is Thai, one is PRC TCM

A little pain but not that pain, but the session has to start with massage first. Her massage is solid, back will be cracked cracked cracked by her for sure. As she is TCM trained, she give free cupping, guasha and ear digging too (choose one)

For juagen, she kneads on the inner groins, balls, shaft, and external prostrate and stomach. If u feel damn pain, means alot of blockages. If you feel sour, it means not so bad. If no pain, means your system down there damn solid.

I go to her as she is not those 50 or 60 year old..in fact she is early 30s, but look like late 20s as she is well maintained and pleasant looking. No hanky panky so please respect her and she will treat you like a good friend. GND look, not super model, and she may be small size but she is hardworking and press on the CORRECT points.
Old 09-11-2022, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
crapster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro, able to share ctc? Would like to give it a try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiakSiNi View Post
I have solid juagen contact, have been finding her about twice a month when needed. But is clean juagen ah I need to say first, so do respect her. But I can tell you her skills top notch, not pain at all. She could even tell when did I last masturbated.

The whole process was comfortable and soothing, she will begin to massage your balls well and followed by your little head, then your entire rod. She will then apply a oil then will help you to withstand longer during sex and increase your girth size too.

Damage: $120/hr (yeap is a little ex considering there is no HJ at all) but I can tell you her juagen skills really solid. I personally highly recommend if you have hard time getting hard or getting hard then soft again.

If you like this post, please up me! Thank you brothers! Kindly pm me for her contact if you want, otherwise, cheers buddies!!
Old 11-11-2022, 01:54 PM
Samster

Send to those who asked..have a great weekend!! hehe
Old 12-11-2022, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
PiakSiNi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by crapster View Post
Bro, able to share ctc? Would like to give it a try.
Yeap sure bro, pm me!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1