The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List
bintulucar, blackpink, Eeee, elforno, FlirtyGirls, galaxyxscorts, hana, Miri12, RD01, samster, samyboys

Old 26-05-2013, 03:54 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 461 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PREMIUM forum membership now available!

Quote:
Originally Posted by porkies View Post
im malaysian and i cant pay through verotel pls help.
If you're willing to do a whole year at a discounted rate, PM me and I'll work something out.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 04-06-2013, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gocheebye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro
can I pay the sub in cash into your bank account. i do not want to use my CC.

thank
Old 04-06-2013, 02:03 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gocheebye View Post
Bro
can I pay the sub in cash into your bank account. i do not want to use my CC.

thank
The TT charges alone would be more than the subscription.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 04-06-2013, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1934 / Power: 18
2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future

Dear boss how long does it take to be able to log on.
Old 04-06-2013, 03:43 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

sorry mate, i dont really get what you mean.
if you are asking about when you will being a premium member after you made the payment.. then the answer is, you become a premium member immediately once payment is received.

As it is now, you are already a premium member,
Welcome to the premium member club and start to enjoy the benefits

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2335 Man View Post

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 04-06-2013, 03:50 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2335 Man View Post
If you can post the above message, it means you are already logged in.

Old 04-06-2013, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
aprihi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody can help me?

I already paid for subscription but I can not really access the forum "Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION)"
There are more than 1000 threads in that forum, but I can only see few of them. There are no pages 2,3,4, etc.

I am pretty sure I log in using the correct id and password provided by verotel after I made the payment around 10 hr ago.

I have a question, for the premium members is "Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION)" the only forum that we can download attachments?

Please help..
Old 05-06-2013, 03:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
thedude23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aprihi View Post
Anybody can help me?

I already paid for subscription but I can not really access the forum "Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION)"
There are more than 1000 threads in that forum, but I can only see few of them. There are no pages 2,3,4, etc.

I am pretty sure I log in using the correct id and password provided by verotel after I made the payment around 10 hr ago.

I have a question, for the premium members is "Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION)" the only forum that we can download attachments?

Please help..
same problem, i can only access asianggirlnextdoor.com thought, nothing from this forum!
Old 05-06-2013, 06:19 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Anybody can help me?

Please help..
At the bottom of the page you'll see "Display Options". The default is "one month" or "45 days" depending upon what you set in your CP.

Change it to "the beginning" and you'll see all the threads.

Please not that attachments older than 2 months will be purged though. This is to make way for the new attachments that are posted daily.

Hope that helps.

The private picture forum is the only section where attachments are uploaded.

Old 05-06-2013, 06:21 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedude23 View Post
same problem, i can only access asianggirlnextdoor.com thought, nothing from this forum!
That's because you have not purchased premium membership. You have opted for a ticketsclub membership to the site asiangirlsnextdoor.com

The advantage of the ticketsclub option is that you can access ALL the images that have been posted since day one. However, you do not get the other benefits such as additional rep points and direct access to the attachments.

Old 05-06-2013, 07:25 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

the user id and password provided by verotel isnt for you to login to the forum..you should access the forum using your sbf login.

You can download movie and pictures from the link/picture exchange plaza forum
however the private section is the only forum here that allows user to upload a attachment.

Quote:

Please help..

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 05-06-2013, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
aprihi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
At the bottom of the page you'll see "Display Options". The default is "one month" or "45 days" depending upon what you set in your CP.

Change it to "the beginning" and you'll see all the threads.

Please not that attachments older than 2 months will be purged though. This is to make way for the new attachments that are posted daily.

Hope that helps.

The private picture forum is the only section where attachments are uploaded.
thanks it helps me
Old 08-06-2013, 12:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
rajkumar9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Once I get a sufficient numbers of a core group of premium users, I will be able to work something out. It is early days yet.
testing my new upgrade..

Raj
Old 13-06-2013, 11:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
frostbite22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I paid last month, however my membership status has always been samster(M) not premium. Why am I still not a premium member?
Old 14-06-2013, 04:28 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostbite22 View Post
I paid last month, however my membership status has always been samster(M) not premium. Why am I still not a premium member?
You did not purchase premium membership. You purchased ticketsclub access to to asiangirlsnextdoor.com which stores all the images from the Private Picture Forum. You can view the images by click on the "Ticketsclub Members Entrance" at the private picture forum section.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1