The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-09-2016, 01:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 23
corner9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: A Moment In Time (Story)

Sensing her weakening in the knees, without disengaging from her pussy, he firmly held on to her and lowered her down onto the carpeted floor. From standing doggie to doggie position, he used his cock to prod her in the right direction; she loved it. She was finally spread eagled, faced down with her favourite cock in her very well used pussy. She was aroused again and he too was aroused at the sight of his dishevelled goddess, he was admiring his creation.

“Oh, did I tell you that he banged me as well during the first change, when he saw me in the cheongsam?”

“He was so turned on that I went commando that he didn’t waste any time to undress..he just pulled down his zipper, took out his cock and rammed me from behind.”

“Heng he didn’t see your cum dripping out of my pussy. I wouldn’t have known how to explain it.”
Old 16-09-2016, 01:41 AM
Samster

Never like to leave people with blue balls.

This is the end of Part 1.

--------------------------------
“Oh, someone is hard again. You like my little story telling? Don’t worry, you will always have first dibs on this slut’s pussy, just like how you had first dibs in my entire sex life.”

Looking at the man snoring on the bed, she pouted “You have to thank his brothers and clients for knocking him out and allowing you to have a good time.”

“Come on! let’s not waste your hard on and my extremely lubricated pussy. I want to fuck you one last time in this wedding dress before we take a break….and I change into something more comfortable for the rest of the night.”

She turned around and looked at him, licked her lips seductively and lifted her butt so that she could meet his thrust. The clash of his balls on her butt was rewarded with a long and sexy squeal, it sent her to heaven again with the thick cock filling her up nicely.

It was going to be a long night, but one which the both of them were anticipating since they starting fucking.
Old 17-09-2016, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoletteJo View Post

Great Description! I am sure the naked body against the window panel was too sexy, that makes the both of you enjoyable..

Did it before, it was sexy and amazing... It felt as if, you are fucking in the air..
You're right sis, the whole scene was quite sensual and felt as if you're about to fall out of the window. Quite sexciting!

Thank you for the support!
Old 17-09-2016, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 8
NicoletteJo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Welcome bro. More of your nuptial night, i am sure it is not just 1 off after the wedding. hahaha..
Old 17-09-2016, 10:24 AM
Samster

Smile Re: A Moment In Time (Story)

I am exploring a couple of trajectories for this story...wonder which one would you guys and gals like to read first?

1) continuing the timeline aka she gets into something more comfortable,
2) go back to the start of the wedding day,
3) go back to the start when they first met.

Hope you all like the story so far, please vote so I can go with the popular one.

Happy weekend!
Old 17-09-2016, 10:25 AM
Samster

Smile Re: A Moment In Time (Story)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoletteJo View Post
Welcome bro. More of your nuptial night, i am sure it is not just 1 off after the wedding. hahaha..
Haha there is more 😊 Just don't know which way to go. Let me know from the vote!
Old 17-09-2016, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 19
littlejoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylittlejoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro,

Let take it from the top, I old man liao, easy to be lost😉

Taxi uncle
Old 17-09-2016, 04:01 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: A Moment In Time (Story)

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlejoe View Post
Bro,

Let take it from the top, I old man liao, easy to be lost😉

Taxi uncle
Steady. Stay tuned
Old 17-09-2016, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
CookieDevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue
Old 17-09-2016, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
WaitingHere deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here ...
Old 17-09-2016, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
LisaMona deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for updates!!
Old 18-09-2016, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 8
NicoletteJo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Your sequence is goood. just keep it going and continue.
Old 19-09-2016, 02:47 AM
Samster

I think I will just continue where it left off...

Part 2.

---------------------

He could hear the shower. He was on the chaise lounge with his eyes closed. The sound of water cascading down her body made his cock twitch. He was exhausted and probably totally spent but nonetheless, the image of her in “something more comfortable” made him anticipate the next session with relish. As he let his mind wonder to all the various encounters he had had with her over the years, he realised that this was going to be hard to end. Just go with the flow….Just go with the flow.

She peeped from behind the bathroom door, “Why don’t you go back to your room and wait for me.” With that, he got up and went into the next suite, it wasn’t adjoining but shared the same entrance. As he entered the room, the silence enveloped him and the fatigue was finally taking its toil on him. He walked towards the cabinet where he kept his own bottle of whisky, poured himself a dram, settled into his Chaise lounge and waited. He hope she wouldn’t take long but the anticipation of what was to come had his adrenaline going. It was surprise and he loved surprises.
Old 19-09-2016, 02:53 AM
Samster

She looked at herself in the mirror, admiring her handiwork. she was sure he would love it especially the peek-a-boo of the lace tops to her black thigh highs; the outfit had fell way short and she was wet thinking about his reaction to it.

she applied that red shade of lipstick he liked, that crimson red that contrasted her fair skin, that one colour that would linger very nicely on his cock when she worked on it. Other shades just looked like he had a bruise, this shade would stand out like a woman marking her territory. She took one last look at herself, infused herself in the Kenzo perfume that drove him crazy and sashayed out of her wedding suite.

His eye lids were really heavy but he was persevering. There was a knock on the door, muttering “finally”, he sprung up and walked spritely towards the sound. As he opened the door, the air-gap pushed a whiff of the Kenzo towards him, greeting him first before the visual feast. His cock twitched and he took a step back.

“Like what you see baby?” He took a long look and nodded. The only words he could mutter was “Oh Fuck!”

“Oh Fuck is correct baby. I see your cock approves. May I come in so we can Oh Fuck the night away.”

With that, she gently pushed him aside and made her way to the chaise lounge. She crawled up to it, rested her elbow on the upper structure and bent inappropriately until her perky butt was exposed.

"Close the door silly, you don't want the rest of the floor to hear or see us right? Come and claim your prize...don't keep me waiting."

With that, she wriggled her exposed perky butt and exposed the hairless pussy that he was about to indulge in.
Old 19-09-2016, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Half2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, thanks for sharing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1