The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2023, 06:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 6
leeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: My one and only cheating partner

Appreciate all the responses from fellow bros/sis. Will post an update later. Thanks for the encouragement!
Old 29-07-2023, 01:53 PM
Samster

leeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Part 21

The Trap(or not) 2
My mind was still on the matter as I reached home. Upon opening the door, I saw S sitting at the sofa asleep. She have a habit of waiting up for me but due to some unknown emotion, I got aroused seeing her asleep on the sofa with her legs slightly open and a white panty peeking out beneath her fbt. I walked over, pulled out my already erected manhood and started pumping her mouth...this action shocked her as she jumped up but she took it naturally, diligently sucking up every drop of my precum..in my mind was all T.

Me: ahhh..I want to do this forever...
I said as S started kneeling down in front of me to get a better angle.. within mins, I pulled out and shot my load on her face...

S: eeee, hehe.....you came so much, my face all protein..

Me: I love you S...(with some guilt in me)

S: hehe, me too...

The next two days went really fast and true to T's words, it was as if nothing ever happened. On Saturday morning, I was still feeling dejected when I received a Telegram message

T: hi V, remember the meeting tonight. It's important for the company.

I knew T was using work reasons in case S sees my messages.

Me: hi T, noted, will be there on time.

After letting S know of the work meeting, the rest of the day went by without much happenings..
I reached the hotel at 6pm and went up straight to the stated room. Bracing myself for a beating or some shit, I knocked the door..almost immediately..

T: hey! You are here, come in!

I was taken aback as T was unusually straight faced and was in a nice white tube and short skirt, which made me even more sian thinking that I can't enjoy that body in future anymore.
And the attire looks damn good on her...did I come at the wrong time?" I thought to myself as I walked in cautiously. Thinking maybe there's a group of bengs inside waiting to hoot me...

T: V, this is P....my husband..

I looked ahead to see a man around my height but bulkier, not the body builder type but definitely bulkier. His eyes seem to look into my soul as he spoke..

P: hi V....nice to meet you, take a seat...

Me:..yes... thanks...

P: relax, I said to talk like men should, I won't do anything to you. I a man of my words...

Me: yes...of course....
I was stammering as P spoke to me, this man right here had a weird aura around him which makes one believe his words... charismatic is the word..yet dangerous..I am sure fellow samsters who encountered such people before will know what I meant.
I took a look around the room to ease the awkwardness. It was more of a small suite rather than a room, there's the usual hotel settings plus a sofa set completed with a rectangular coffee table at one end.

P: take a seat

I sat down at the sofa with me on side, P and T on the other sofa opposite me, in between us was the coffee table. "Good distance for me to react in case this man go crazy, here we go.." I thought..T appeared with some coffee

P: so....you ready to tell me everything over some coffee?

Me: yes, look, I'm sorry man, I let my small head took over and.....yeah..I do not know what else can I say except sorry.

P: that's a good start, you are willing to admit...tell me all....right from the beginning...(in a commanding yet calm tone)

Again his eyes seemed to pierce through my soul as I started confessing everything right from when I saw T's up skirt..

Further developments to come, stay tuned.
Old 29-07-2023, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

That guy had stag fetish for sure
Old 29-07-2023, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Either TS gets to screw T in front on P to satisfy his kink, or P screws TS as revenge payback. Some serious piak piak is gonna happen in that room.

Keep going TS. 😉
Old 29-07-2023, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
anonym69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think P is the TS wife friend
Old 01-08-2023, 10:10 AM
Samster

Part 22

The Trap(or not) 3
Am back, once appreciate the encouragement from all, nice guesses from fellow samsters, things are gonna get abit crazier from here on which might look unbelievable to some but fellow samsters who had been in the same situation will know that it can happen...here we go

As I was confessing everything, my head was literally facing down, probably ashamed that I got caught fucking others wife...and to avoid P's sharp eyes..then halfway into my confession..
P: hmmm...ok..
I looked up and saw P pulling down T's tube, T was sitting there head down not moving and her C cups which I thought I can never see again was in full view....then in a sudden action, P pulled T's hair back showing me her guilty face and said
P: this is what you see in the car, office and retreat? Huh?!
I felt shit is getting out of hands, just when I am thinking how to react, P pulled down his shorts, revealing his manhood, pushed T's head down to mouth fuck her. Wtf?? I sat there motionless thinking what's happening and what should I do..is T in danger? Should I stop P? How can I stop him? Just when thoughts are racing through my mind..
T: mmmm....hubby... that's why I love you so much....you are so man....

Wait what? I thought T's was being abused but she's..... enjoying? What's going on?
P: haha, suck it bitch, let's see if what you said is true..argghh..
"True, what true?" More questions popped up in my mind when I saw T taking off her short skirt, revealing that meaty ass I loved, shifting herself to kneel down in front of P and continued blowing him off...
P: so far I am not impressed.. looks like your boy here needs some pushing...ahhh....damn it, you are still so good after so many years...
What? I was thinking..still confused as fuck.
P: V, push the coffee table away, will you?
I obliged as if under a spell, to see T's dripping wet lovehole in front of me, then I realized I had a hardon see what's happening..
P: come on bro, don't disappoint us. A slut's pussy needs a tongue you know...P said impatiently as T was hungrily taking in his whole length..

"Is this what I am thinking?" I thought to myself. Cautiously, I moved over, laid down flat on the floor, face up.. shifted my head in between T's legs and positioned her ass properly to start servicing that dripping wet pussy in need of some relief..
T: oh my!!!! That feels so good, am I right hubby? See what he is doing? Ahh...ahhh.ahhhh...

P: we'll see....
Halfway into the act, P pulled T up, positioned her on the carpeted floor and started doing her dog style.. getting the hint, I moved in front of T and started fucking her mouth..

Me: argghh T, I miss your suction, argghh, do you miss the hardness of my cock? Huh?! (at this point, I realized what's happening and I am not gonna lose out)

P: now we are talking...turn the other way T, let's give your boy here a hole to enter...
T obligingly switched over and started blowing P while beckoning me to penetrate her..I did not think too much of what's happening and started fucking T in the usual momentum she liked....
T: ahhh...V....I love the way you fuck me... so good......I'm coming...again...ahhh...
Upon hearing that, I pumped with more gusto which triggered more moans from her..I took a quick look at P and his eyes are telling me to go ahead....I felt the tension in my cock and..
Me: I'm coming....T......arrghhh
Then I pulled out and shot it on her back(still cautious at this point, so not gonna shoot inside), waves and waves of it while T was still blowing off P. After which, p sat on the sofa and got T to sit on top of him to rock like the slut she is....while he menacingly pinch T's nipples to get that moan which I loved...I moved over and started caressing T's breasts from behind..
T: this is so nice... two of my favorite guys doing me...ahh..ahh..hubby....make me come again...ahhh

P: argghh, I am coming.... arrghhh...
I saw P shoot waves and waves into T which amazed me as his orgasm seems to last longer than usual guys...the three of us laid down there exhausted..
T: see hubby? Am I correct?

P: ya ya, you correct...

Me: ummm... what's going on?

T: remember I said you passed previously? (T mentioned this at the end of part 16 if you folks noticed, but I didn't know what she meant at that point of time)
Hehe.. actually me and my hubby are into multiple partners or.. swapping or..hot wife...in a responsible way of course...so when I told him about you, he said to test you before getting you on board...I am glad you didn't disappoint today...I came multiple times because of you two...

Me: ........

P: no hard feelings bro, only hard cocks..haha...but as responsible adults, I would say from now on, no secret meeting, any sexual acts of any form between you two must be made known to me, fair enough? That's to avoid things getting out of hands, fetish is fetish, we all still have a responsibility towards our own married life. Swee bo?

So it was all a test till now, I was sort of played but not gonna complain..
Me: you bet bro...
Before going home, P allowed T to seduce me and let me fucked her one more round which was another intense session with P looking on. The primal instinct to dominate I guessed..
On the way home, I felt some relief as things turned out differently from what I thought..now I get to fuck T legit as long as communication is done as P say.
What good luck I have....or so I thought....

That's for now, more to come in later posts.
Old 01-08-2023, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 12
haikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to all

Nice update Leeroy !

Haha , P says they are into hotwife and wife swap.

U guys tried dp with T?

Next he will suggest swapping wife with urs so he can fk Ur wife S ?
Old 01-08-2023, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 11
Usersinga deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUsersinga deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeroy137 View Post
Part 22

The Trap(or not) 3
Am back, once appreciate the encouragement from all, nice guesses from fellow samsters, things are gonna get abit crazier from here on which might look unbelievable to some but fellow samsters who had been in the same situation will know that it can happen...here we go

As I was confessing everything, my head was literally facing down, probably ashamed that I got caught fucking others wife...and to avoid P's sharp eyes..then halfway into my confession..
P: hmmm...ok..
I looked up and saw P pulling down T's tube, T was sitting there head down not moving and her C cups which I thought I can never see again was in full view....then in a sudden action, P pulled T's hair back showing me her guilty face and said
P: this is what you see in the car, office and retreat? Huh?!
I felt shit is getting out of hands, just when I am thinking how to react, P pulled down his shorts, revealing his manhood, pushed T's head down to mouth fuck her. Wtf?? I sat there motionless thinking what's happening and what should I do..is T in danger? Should I stop P? How can I stop him? Just when thoughts are racing through my mind..
T: mmmm....hubby... that's why I love you so much....you are so man....

Wait what? I thought T's was being abused but she's..... enjoying? What's going on?
P: haha, suck it bitch, let's see if what you said is true..argghh..
"True, what true?" More questions popped up in my mind when I saw T taking off her short skirt, revealing that meaty ass I loved, shifting herself to kneel down in front of P and continued blowing him off...
P: so far I am not impressed.. looks like your boy here needs some pushing...ahhh....damn it, you are still so good after so many years...
What? I was thinking..still confused as fuck.
P: V, push the coffee table away, will you?
I obliged as if under a spell, to see T's dripping wet lovehole in front of me, then I realized I had a hardon see what's happening..
P: come on bro, don't disappoint us. A slut's pussy needs a tongue you know...P said impatiently as T was hungrily taking in his whole length..

"Is this what I am thinking?" I thought to myself. Cautiously, I moved over, laid down flat on the floor, face up.. shifted my head in between T's legs and positioned her ass properly to start servicing that dripping wet pussy in need of some relief..
T: oh my!!!! That feels so good, am I right hubby? See what he is doing? Ahh...ahhh.ahhhh...

P: we'll see....
Halfway into the act, P pulled T up, positioned her on the carpeted floor and started doing her dog style.. getting the hint, I moved in front of T and started fucking her mouth..

Me: argghh T, I miss your suction, argghh, do you miss the hardness of my cock? Huh?! (at this point, I realized what's happening and I am not gonna lose out)

P: now we are talking...turn the other way T, let's give your boy here a hole to enter...
T obligingly switched over and started blowing P while beckoning me to penetrate her..I did not think too much of what's happening and started fucking T in the usual momentum she liked....
T: ahhh...V....I love the way you fuck me... so good......I'm coming...again...ahhh...
Upon hearing that, I pumped with more gusto which triggered more moans from her..I took a quick look at P and his eyes are telling me to go ahead....I felt the tension in my cock and..
Me: I'm coming....T......arrghhh
Then I pulled out and shot it on her back(still cautious at this point, so not gonna shoot inside), waves and waves of it while T was still blowing off P. After which, p sat on the sofa and got T to sit on top of him to rock like the slut she is....while he menacingly pinch T's nipples to get that moan which I loved...I moved over and started caressing T's breasts from behind..
T: this is so nice... two of my favorite guys doing me...ahh..ahh..hubby....make me come again...ahhh

P: argghh, I am coming.... arrghhh...
I saw P shoot waves and waves into T which amazed me as his orgasm seems to last longer than usual guys...the three of us laid down there exhausted..
T: see hubby? Am I correct?

P: ya ya, you correct...

Me: ummm... what's going on?

T: remember I said you passed previously? (T mentioned this at the end of part 16 if you folks noticed, but I didn't know what she meant at that point of time)
Hehe.. actually me and my hubby are into multiple partners or.. swapping or..hot wife...in a responsible way of course...so when I told him about you, he said to test you before getting you on board...I am glad you didn't disappoint today...I came multiple times because of you two...

Me: ........

P: no hard feelings bro, only hard cocks..haha...but as responsible adults, I would say from now on, no secret meeting, any sexual acts of any form between you two must be made known to me, fair enough? That's to avoid things getting out of hands, fetish is fetish, we all still have a responsibility towards our own married life. Swee bo?

So it was all a test till now, I was sort of played but not gonna complain..
Me: you bet bro...
Before going home, P allowed T to seduce me and let me fucked her one more round which was another intense session with P looking on. The primal instinct to dominate I guessed..
On the way home, I felt some relief as things turned out differently from what I thought..now I get to fuck T legit as long as communication is done as P say.
What good luck I have....or so I thought....

That's for now, more to come in later posts.
Nice update TS..!
Old 01-08-2023, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by haikim999 View Post
Nice update Leeroy !

U guys tried dp with T?

Definitely a possibility!! S is naughty too. Imagining getting f by another man.
Old 02-08-2023, 06:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by haikim999 View Post
Nice update Leeroy !

U guys tried dp with T?

No dp, probably not to P's taste. unless you talking about mouth and vag which happened in the last update. Hahaha
Old 02-08-2023, 06:16 AM
Samster

Thanks to all for the support! Will try to post an update later in the day. Appreciate it!
Old 02-08-2023, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 967 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold

Sounds like wife swapping might be coming soon..
Old 03-08-2023, 09:06 AM
Samster

Part 23
Am back, I guessed you folks know one thing leads to another judge from the previous episodes, here we go.
The Trap(or not) 4
Things between the 3 of us went up another level ever since the hotel episode, we met regularly at the same hotel, same room for sessions, sometimes together, sometimes P watched, sometimes I watched. I was amazed at her remarkable collection of different attires for different genres of play, add on her Oscar winning acting and willingness to serve, I think we almost played all the stuff in porn except for the really extreme ones. But that's not the most exciting thing in my opinion. The most exciting thing is the chat group created just for the 3 of us.. saying things like

T: hubby, horny at work, can I have permission to suck V off?

P: if V is fine with it..

Me: I wouldn't reject. Haha

After which we will make excuses to carry things from her car and get a quick session in her car with photos sent to the chat group. Sometimes P will request to see my load on her face, mouth or swallow. When P and T had a session, photos will be sent to the chat group also but we had a gentlemen agreement not to save the photos (sorry folks &#128517
Meanwhile on my part, I am still alternating between "ot", "meetings" and my wife-S. S seems to be letting go more ever since that confession weeks ago which is a good thing, it made her more relaxed in some ways too. There were some days when I thought things are too good to be true...what a life I'm leading right now!
It was during one of the sessions at the hotel when 3 of us were chilling stark naked after another intense memorable session with "Teacher taking on two peers on exchange trip" as the theme of the day, by then I already had full permission to finish inside T as and when I feel like it. P was in the toilet when T started stroking me as she spoke

T: V, you are getting more and more powerful during our meetings....I can't imagine if we do 4p like mmff, how powerful can you be..there seems no limit to what you can do..

Me: haha, now then you know? You made the correct choice when you chose me over N....4p? Where to find another girl? Not everyone have good judgement like you, you know?

T: you know they say all girls are actually more tiko than guys? I'm sure your wife have some sort of thoughts too?

P as he was coming out of the toilet: yeah, T's right, you may want to try convincing her. You already know our style of doing things, pretty sure you'll feel safe getting her on board..

This totally caught me off guard although deep inside I know this topic will surface sooner or later..
Me: Wa, this is... difficult man, I mean ya, she has her fetishes but never got to do it for real, just me letting her imagine.....

P: then it's up to you to convince her. I will suggest we start by going for meals together just to get comfy then proceed to having sex with our own partners in the same room..but bottom line is, it must be based on mutual consent amongst all parties., we are straight thinking adults although we have our fetishes, remember that.

Me: ...ummmm..well..

P: hah, no stress bro. Just a suggestion, it's really up to you to decide..I don't even know how your wife looks like, so it's not some conspiracy of some sorts, just straight exploring different stuff..

T: yeah, now let me start eating that monster of yours... it's beckoning to me....
T said as she gives me that puppy eyes again while I gave in to her endless appetite yet again...
On the way home, my mind was all on the suggestion given by them. There was a struggle inside me as I wanted to see how far S can go, on the other hand I wouldn't want another man in her for real(selfish I know) and the problem of how to go about approaching it too. She will be asking how I get to know them where such topics can be spoken without much taboo between each other....if I am going to do it, I have to spin a story to cover my cheating relationship 1st...in the end my small head took over and I decided to try convincing S..
Old 03-08-2023, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

4p... the next level...
Old 03-08-2023, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 10
SchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Sounds like wife swapping might be coming soon..
That is what i suspect too
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1