The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 12-11-2023, 06:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Nuru massage in bangkok latest

Quote:
Originally Posted by embracez View Post
Which soapy place have more pretty lady?
Looking for young, fair skin ones

I tried donki but it was so so
Is Aries and Heaven really better?
So far, I tried Heaven once. That 1st experience was better than Doki and Kokoro. Girl willing do DFK and provide excellent GFE. Looks wise acceptable and I like tan skin girls. Will go there again next time.
Old 14-11-2023, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
noned1121 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to Soap last weekend. I’m just a walk in customer, at that moment, only Annie’s available. Damage was 4000baht, pricey? Her services were good. A few dude came in after me but all got rejected. Recommended to check/book thru WhatsApp/Line/WC. Otherwise, you’ll be directed to their sister branch nearby. Sorry I forgot the name…
Old 17-11-2023, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
username deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Am in BKK tmrw. Staying near Platinum mall. Can I check if there is any nuru place nearby or 24 hrs
Old 18-11-2023, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
slackisfunzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by slackisfunzz View Post
Hello all, any good recent encounters/recommendations of nuru message in bkk? TIA!
Recently visited both Kokoro and Don Quixote..

Don has more selections and better service for me. Had more chemistry with the girl there but I can’t remembered her name.
There’s also a good place for noodles opposite.

Kokoro - Doing the deed on the pop up mattress is really uncomfortable and not suitable for me hahahaha too hard to maneuver.

Both cost me 4K baht 90minutes but Kokoro only had one shot while Don has two.
Old 19-11-2023, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 22
freebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant future

There is a new nuru/soapy in town. Called bkkvice. Couldnt find any reviews here and might pop in to try next week
All the while i have been trying nuru. What is the diff (i know instead of nuru they use soap.) Other than that? No diff? I rather use nuru as still so call edible as can 69 while qith nuru on. I dun wanna 69 with soap. Haha

I Lurve BBBJ,CIM and COF!
Old 20-11-2023, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 22
freebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by freebiez View Post
There is a new nuru/soapy in town. Called bkkvice. Couldnt find any reviews here and might pop in to try next week
All the while i have been trying nuru. What is the diff (i know instead of nuru they use soap.) Other than that? No diff? I rather use nuru as still so call edible as can 69 while qith nuru on. I dun wanna 69 with soap. Haha
Ok so I went ahead to visit BKKVice last night. Msged them on one of the girl in the photos but decided not to book and view them live instead. Heng I did that. Photos must discount. The place is easy to find but not the shop. As there is no shop name displayed publicly outside (likely due to the decent area it is at, there are some condos, jap restaurants nearby, even a kindergarden), so I guess they have to be discreet on publicly displaying that they are a nuru massage shop. It is just beside a japanese restaurant. Google maps can find. The outside of the shop looks nice. The lounge area looks really nice. Unlike the others I have been to. Posters of BKKVice (GTA) miami style adone the wall. Mamasan sat me down and introduced the packages to me. The girls are all sitting at a commom area directly opposite me. Wanted to see how snow looks like and mamasam called her out. Picture doesnt really match, i think real life a bit more bah bah. Looks also discounted. Then i asked to see all, roll them all up in front of me to view. This time i smarter, asked mamasan which one can CIM. Only 3 raised their hands up. Decided on a small sized girl named Yuri. Paid for 1hr nuru at the counter n up we go. It seems like the place only opened for 2 weeks and with no outdoor sign board, business is slow.

With her blacktop and short black tennis skirt, I excitedly followed her up. Actually didnt realized how small initially. Think she is 1.5m tall and her weight is only 40kg. Boobs were enhanced by a cup or so. Not those overly larged boobs. It is wise she chose that size. Pussy was light with hair not too much. Sat her on my lap and we started kissing. Kissed her boobs n so on. She allows DFK after a short while. Bingo!

Even though I chose nuru, we decided nuru on the bed instead. Air mattress was smaller than doki. We didnt really have much nuru action in terms of sliding, she only used her boobs to slide on my body n played with my tool. She does a damn good job touchin my balls, n dick.i thought she wanted to do JG on me. Haha. She then fliped my legs up and proceeded to do an amazing AR on me. No doggy style AR though. But she is definitely one of the best out there. Felt my asshole got raped.
Bbbj was good but i think i getting less feeling when i have kamagra jelly. Told her i wan her now and shd capped me n rode me. Also almost any girls will say my tool too big like european. During activity, she kept saying i am big. So scared that my tool will destroy her tiny body. Did a few positions and still couldnt cum. Tried last position which is to carry her and fuck since she so light n small, my fantasy came thru. First time carry n fuck. Couldnt do much since we were doing it against the wall and the bed, small gap. Decided to cum in her mouth n end her suffering of my tool punishing her pussy. After some time, unloaded all on my mouth. She took it like a champ. I can even see some cum beside her mouth. Pure AV fantasy.washed up n left. She beauty did not struck me initially but it grew on me and I will visit her again. Too bad she only works Sat anf Sun as she has another job. Pls try the othet girls out n share your exp. I think is a new shop worth visiting. I think i read somewhere same boss as diasy dream

Last edited by freebiez; 20-11-2023 at 09:08 AM.
Old 22-11-2023, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
eggtzu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Booked Elsa at Aries massage. Apparently she worked at SOAP for 4 years prior, and so did the Mamasan before opening Aries.

Nuru mattress is the big big one, same as SOAP. I would say overall facilities are better than SOAP.

Elsa was insanely good, on par with Paris from SOAP and she was also more playable and willing to please. She only works Mon/Thurs/Fri.

The iPad there listed a few more 5000 baht premium ladies which their website/LINE didn't list.
Old 24-11-2023, 02:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
JohnSmith161 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bros, just came back from Bangkok and wanted to share my nuru experience for everyone's benefit Since I got most of my info from here, might as well give back to the community. I am re-writing my experience from last time also for background.

My previous nuru exp in Bangkok was Daisy Dream back in August, I wanted to try some quality nuru and saw the name floating around in sbf. This was around 5-6pm on weekday. I went inside, the mamasan showed me the prices on the ipad, followed by the lineup. Around 15 girls, but most of them not my type (I like petite SYT). Saw one particularly shorter petite girl so chose her and went upstairs. Her name was Miki (23f), could tell she wasn't super experienced. I took the 90min deluxe with Jacuzzi for 5000 baht, start off with basic massage (feel like for show only) and then move to the inflatable, which is abit small. BBBJ + FJ on the inflatable, I remember is standard fare, and then wash up in the jacuzzi afterwards. Declined 2nd shot as I was tired that day. Was 50/50 on RTF back then.

Fast forward to my second trip in Bangkok. On the first day I went back to Daisy Dream hoping to re-live the experience. This time decided to go for the 3000 baht package with nuru for 60mins at 10pm. When I got there I see two fine gentlemen picking their girls, so I managed to get a sneak peek. The lineup was so-so, 15 girls but none really catching my eye. Went with the one closest to my taste, Lin (22f), looks abit Chinese. Went upstairs to find that they put a black rubber sheet on top of the bed to simulate the inflatable; was slightly disappointed that it wasn't the actual inflatable. The nuru was alright, tbh went in with a bit of high expectations since it was first night & was slightly disappointed, but again, standard fare CBJ and FJ all on the covered bed. If you are heading to Daisy Dream, I recommend going for the 5000 baht package with actual nuru mat and jacuzzi (as others have mentioned also) over the 3000 baht one.

The second day was when the real fun began. I went to Momo last trip (not nuru, just normal FJ massage parlour) and had a great time. Price was around 2300 baht? Great bargain imo. Anyway, I was planning to visit Momo again this trip, but I've been seeing the name "Aries" floating around here and there, with a lot of people mentioning Elsa, got my hopes up. So I went to Aries massage on my second day at around 11am. It's a pretty inconspicuous place, might be difficult to find on first visit. Highly recommend taking a look at their tiktok post to see what the front door looks like before heading there. When I went inside, the receptionist showed me the ipad with the prices and all the girls. There are 3 tiers: 3500 for the new girls for 60mins, 4500 for the skilled girls for 60mins (?), and 5000 for the professional girls for 80mins. Elsa is ofc 5000, there's around 3-4 girls in the 5000 baht tier. Apparently Elsa only comes in on certain days at 3pm, and usually fully booked according to the receptionist, so if you are looking for Elsa then I suggest you book her before going. Unfortunately it was too early, so they had only 2 girls available. I chose Cherry, the 5000 baht package, which is 80mins nuru. Didn't look too different from the images shown, so already a good sign.

My experience with Cherry completely changed my perspective on nuru. Yall might think I am exaggerating here, but let me be real honest: before this trip, I've tried nuru several times, and my thoughts on nuru was "meh, rubbing bodies with slime only". Now after this trip I see why quality nuru is so popular. We head upstairs, she help me take off my clothes (good service mindset), brief conversation, and then we took shower. But this wasn't just regular shower - she soaps me up good, rubbing her boobs on my back, and then comes to the front to rub her pussy on both my legs while I feel her up. And then she straight away goes into short BBBJ during the shower. I didn't expect it, and had to try hard to enjoy and not cum right there and then. After that we move to the inflatable, this is the big one like some other peeps have mentioned here. This was the nuru that changed my mind on nuru completely. In my prev exp it was just the girl sliding her boobs and pussy on my body, this time it's a whole range of actions with catbath, rimming, BBBJ etc. Felt her tongue on almost all parts of my body while lying down on that nuru mat - I didn't expect to get my toes and asshole sucked and to enjoy it even. What an experience We finished up on the bed with cowgirl FJ with condom, but tbh this was the first time where I enjoyed the nuru more than the actual FJ. I ended up RTFing on my last day for another amazing round with Cherry instead of returning to Momo like I initially planned, so 10k total damage on her in total, but well spent in my opinion

Not only did Cherry pop my RTF cherry, she was definitely the cherry on top (sorry). Highly recommend Aries for newbros and get the 5000 baht girls if available. I don't doubt Elsa is as good as other bros say, but if she's not available / fully booked, I have a feeling that the other 5000 baht girls are equally amazing. Ofc YMMV and all that. Cheers!
Old 26-11-2023, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
LionKing12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnSmith161 View Post
Hey bros, just came back from Bangkok and wanted to share my nuru experience for everyone's benefit Since I got most of my info from here, might as well give back to the community. I am re-writing my experience from last time also for background.

My previous nuru exp in Bangkok was Daisy Dream back in August, I wanted to try some quality nuru and saw the name floating around in sbf. This was around 5-6pm on weekday. I went inside, the mamasan showed me the prices on the ipad, followed by the lineup. Around 15 girls, but most of them not my type (I like petite SYT). Saw one particularly shorter petite girl so chose her and went upstairs. Her name was Miki (23f), could tell she wasn't super experienced. I took the 90min deluxe with Jacuzzi for 5000 baht, start off with basic massage (feel like for show only) and then move to the inflatable, which is abit small. BBBJ + FJ on the inflatable, I remember is standard fare, and then wash up in the jacuzzi afterwards. Declined 2nd shot as I was tired that day. Was 50/50 on RTF back then.

Fast forward to my second trip in Bangkok. On the first day I went back to Daisy Dream hoping to re-live the experience. This time decided to go for the 3000 baht package with nuru for 60mins at 10pm. When I got there I see two fine gentlemen picking their girls, so I managed to get a sneak peek. The lineup was so-so, 15 girls but none really catching my eye. Went with the one closest to my taste, Lin (22f), looks abit Chinese. Went upstairs to find that they put a black rubber sheet on top of the bed to simulate the inflatable; was slightly disappointed that it wasn't the actual inflatable. The nuru was alright, tbh went in with a bit of high expectations since it was first night & was slightly disappointed, but again, standard fare CBJ and FJ all on the covered bed. If you are heading to Daisy Dream, I recommend going for the 5000 baht package with actual nuru mat and jacuzzi (as others have mentioned also) over the 3000 baht one.

The second day was when the real fun began. I went to Momo last trip (not nuru, just normal FJ massage parlour) and had a great time. Price was around 2300 baht? Great bargain imo. Anyway, I was planning to visit Momo again this trip, but I've been seeing the name "Aries" floating around here and there, with a lot of people mentioning Elsa, got my hopes up. So I went to Aries massage on my second day at around 11am. It's a pretty inconspicuous place, might be difficult to find on first visit. Highly recommend taking a look at their tiktok post to see what the front door looks like before heading there. When I went inside, the receptionist showed me the ipad with the prices and all the girls. There are 3 tiers: 3500 for the new girls for 60mins, 4500 for the skilled girls for 60mins (?), and 5000 for the professional girls for 80mins. Elsa is ofc 5000, there's around 3-4 girls in the 5000 baht tier. Apparently Elsa only comes in on certain days at 3pm, and usually fully booked according to the receptionist, so if you are looking for Elsa then I suggest you book her before going. Unfortunately it was too early, so they had only 2 girls available. I chose Cherry, the 5000 baht package, which is 80mins nuru. Didn't look too different from the images shown, so already a good sign.

My experience with Cherry completely changed my perspective on nuru. Yall might think I am exaggerating here, but let me be real honest: before this trip, I've tried nuru several times, and my thoughts on nuru was "meh, rubbing bodies with slime only". Now after this trip I see why quality nuru is so popular. We head upstairs, she help me take off my clothes (good service mindset), brief conversation, and then we took shower. But this wasn't just regular shower - she soaps me up good, rubbing her boobs on my back, and then comes to the front to rub her pussy on both my legs while I feel her up. And then she straight away goes into short BBBJ during the shower. I didn't expect it, and had to try hard to enjoy and not cum right there and then. After that we move to the inflatable, this is the big one like some other peeps have mentioned here. This was the nuru that changed my mind on nuru completely. In my prev exp it was just the girl sliding her boobs and pussy on my body, this time it's a whole range of actions with catbath, rimming, BBBJ etc. Felt her tongue on almost all parts of my body while lying down on that nuru mat - I didn't expect to get my toes and asshole sucked and to enjoy it even. What an experience We finished up on the bed with cowgirl FJ with condom, but tbh this was the first time where I enjoyed the nuru more than the actual FJ. I ended up RTFing on my last day for another amazing round with Cherry instead of returning to Momo like I initially planned, so 10k total damage on her in total, but well spent in my opinion

Not only did Cherry pop my RTF cherry, she was definitely the cherry on top (sorry). Highly recommend Aries for newbros and get the 5000 baht girls if available. I don't doubt Elsa is as good as other bros say, but if she's not available / fully booked, I have a feeling that the other 5000 baht girls are equally amazing. Ofc YMMV and all that. Cheers!
At Aries, do girls take facial?
Old 27-11-2023, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3322 / Power: 22
yowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eggtzu View Post
Booked Elsa at Aries massage. Apparently she worked at SOAP for 4 years prior, and so did the Mamasan before opening Aries.

Nuru mattress is the big big one, same as SOAP. I would say overall facilities are better than SOAP.

Elsa was insanely good, on par with Paris from SOAP and she was also more playable and willing to please. She only works Mon/Thurs/Fri.

The iPad there listed a few more 5000 baht premium ladies which their website/LINE didn't list.
I think she was called Rui at Soap. If cfm same person, her services provided was insanely good!
Old 30-11-2023, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 685 / Power: 19
Master bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to behold

hi guys! anyone been to these establishment before? is it worth a try?

Glamor Nuru Massage Bangkok
https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=0HY93XqzsOk

maria massage
black caviar

Old 03-12-2023, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 5
Bangban deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What's the usual number of shots for a nuru massage? Is it 60 mins = 1 shot, 90 mins = 2 shots?
Old 04-12-2023, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangban View Post
What's the usual number of shots for a nuru massage? Is it 60 mins = 1 shot, 90 mins = 2 shots?
It depends on the shop. You can ask the mama. Most MPs including Nuru shops are 2 shots for 90 min. Nuru shops is usually 1 on Nuru mat, 1 on bed. I don't really need it, but sometimes it got too steamy on the Nuru mat and I misfired, so I just used the 2nd one as a reason to work her out for the remaining time lol.
Old 04-12-2023, 03:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 11
lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!

Soap Mitu - fully booked
Kokoro - quality quite cui …
Aries dunno why never open think close early
Aurora - quality also same same like Kokoro

There is this 666 beside dream heaven , quite a lineup but in the end decide to go Tara instead
Old 04-12-2023, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 16
Ben1O deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBen1O deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went to Daisy dream, reached just before it close and was on last order. I think not many gals left so I choose the one that’s slim and good figure. Only allow cash so I paid cash and went up with her.

Long story short, pretty much SOP for Annie. I think service wise was good and I shot out pretty fast when she rode me fast and slow.

After that she kinda hint if I’m alone or if I need company after hours and if she can come to my hotel. But I was just too spend that I decided I will just go for a massage and go to bed early.

For thb3k the massage and service was good enuff for me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1