The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List
Garudannn

Old 19-07-2008, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
timmi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Testing post

hello all.. am a noob and this is my test post
Old 20-07-2008, 04:29 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
ket_79 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Newbies HELPLINE.. Newbies Please post your question here.

hi how do i contact the moderator ? I cant delete my post....

Thank you.
Old 28-07-2008, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doll_rumiko View Post
Him I borrow my bro's account here and I am actually a newbee.
One question I dont know I should ask here or not.

I know I have to precent some indentities while booking a room in Geylang area. Bros, are you using NRIC or something else?

Thanks alot.
Hahha. THis is a funny post.

There were some typos which I shall presume to be the words "present" and "identities".

Ok. Truth is, the geylang hotel recep recognises the cocks of all the cheongsters in the areas. Show them your cock after you unzip at the recep counter. They will then give you a key or a card to access the room.

Just joking lah.
Wah lao eh...brudder, book anything also need to see ID one mah. It could be your driving licence, your identity card or whatever cards with your name, IC number and photo lah.
Why you so like dat?
Old 29-07-2008, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 16
zack123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
aiyoh... all thanks to boss Sam's 100 pt giveaway loh..

Now a lot of newbies with 100+ pt and power 1 without Frs so muz be careful when screening ahaha
Saw this posting. I would like to know how to qualify for the points giveaway? As a newbie, getting contacts harder as criteria is high.
Old 31-07-2008, 10:24 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Newbies HELPLINE.. Newbies Please post your question here.

Just testing as I can't post immediately.

It is a normal practise that a new member posting have to go through moderator everytime you try to post something?

Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting. You will now be taken back to the forum. If you opted to post a poll, you will now be allowed to do so.

Please kindly advise!
Old 31-07-2008, 12:18 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 464 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Just testing as I can't post immediately.

It is a normal practise that a new member posting have to go through moderator everytime you try to post something?

Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting. You will now be taken back to the forum. If you opted to post a poll, you will now be allowed to do so.

Please kindly advise!
READ!

Quote:
Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections.
It appears on the top of every thread in this section of the forum.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 07-08-2008, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 16
pica_NA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpica_NA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpica_NA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpica_NA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hello Bros,

Other than checking on the message we posted, is there any other way that we can check our rep points and power?

Appreciate your help. Thanks.
Old 08-08-2008, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 17
Midnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by pica_NA View Post
Hello Bros,

Other than checking on the message we posted, is there any other way that we can check our rep points and power?

Appreciate your help. Thanks.
Is this (from message board) already simple and straightforward? Why would you want to check it any other way?

Who knows maybe in the future, the Boss may incorporate a system whereby SBF will sms to you whenever your points increase or decrease.

Tiger
Old 08-08-2008, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 16
pica_NA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpica_NA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpica_NA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpica_NA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hello Midnightiger,

Checking the message board is fine with me, but I'm just curious if there is any alternative way to check the points.

Thanks for your reply..

Love = Ling Long (1654A)

Fav = Cindy (BHC), Vivian (BHC)

Old 09-08-2008, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 17
Midnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Hello Midnightiger,

Checking the message board is fine with me, but I'm just curious if there is any alternative way to check the points.

Thanks for your reply..
No Bro, I don't think there is.

Tiger
Old 10-08-2008, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Wassup08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, any guides for 1st posting on the private section to gain access to it? please advice. Thanks
Old 11-08-2008, 09:39 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

You can now pay via eGold! Latest Payment method for those who can't use Verotel ! . Email Sam for details. Today's update features girl 355 from Heroseven.. This girl has a simply gorgeous figure that is not to be missed. Contributors to this section receive DOUBLE reputation points!

read here

Submission of photos for private forum membership

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wassup08 View Post
Hi, any guides for 1st posting on the private section to gain access to it? please advice. Thanks

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 11-08-2008, 09:52 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

1. the receiver gets your Pm almost instantly.. how long u get the reply depends on when he/she choose to reply.

2. No. the receiver will still receive the PM.

3. no body likes to receive spam mails.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zack123 View Post
1) Normally how long does it take to receive a reply?

2) Since i can only have 10 PMs storage space, does deleting the sent PMs result in the receiver not receiving the PM?

3) Is it within normal and acceptable behaviour to send repeat PMs?
try to send Sammyboyfor a Pm.. but you better have a solid reason before you do that... he is a very busy man...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ket_79 View Post
hi how do i contact the moderator ? I cant delete my post....
Clicking on the user CP link will reveal how many points you have, but not the power though.
Quote:

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 14-08-2008, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 16
13a13y13lue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy13a13y13lue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

thanks bro, good learning.............
Old 14-08-2008, 09:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
killerlau is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi bro, How to earn point ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1