The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-10-2013, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
ahmengmeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
scam encounter? warning: long(lor sor)

as some of the bros know, i been 'quite' active in forum like little kid 1st time see snow keep starting threads like no tmr,(than got friendly warning from nice bro to stop incase kanna zap. Thanks to him.) so will only start if i think fit to be a proper thread.

super active for past 2weeks or so, visiting all adult friend site deem possible to have any singaporean in it. in hope of finding any free piak piak or fb/nsa/ons( study also never so 用功).

than out of no where when i think i wasted all my time hoping of some mircle happen, 3days ago, finally got someone message me to email her. so i super excited finally got real contact from my hardwork happily drop her an email and she reply also!(wah, you will not believe how happy i was, like a little kid sia.) she ask me if i read her profile correctly before replying her and the reason why she add me(which i didnt). so i go her profile bio bio. WAH! her profile is looking for a Swing partner LOR. i thot to myself HOseh le la. got one message me than if got swing swing got many more piak piak.. SIbei happy liao lor.

than i act cool reply her say ya, i know about her profile notes. than i proceed ask if she want to meet for coffee or something so we can 培养 see if we gam each other bo.
than leh, she like know this party very well than say "sweet but the party is an exclusive event only members of the sponsor website can enter and non members ain't allowed" than gave me a blog to read than if interested message her back. she also say "opps sorry but i don't share contacts or meet up with non members of the event'. (major SIANZ)

so leh, me being noob and all, go happily read and getting turn on abt the details and idea of being in a swing swing party. wah, more i read more gian, but leh, inside keep saying need register with sponsor site. read there read here duno where this sponsor site. so i email her again asking for guidance and details( whole mind flood with diff girls to piak ).

she reply" well you just need to register to the sponsor website to get a membership id reservation so you could come to the event membership will only cost 9$ and you need yo pay for it thru the sponsor website you can get your membership reservation id . and also a little bit for the attire that will be on the motive of the event and once your a member everything on the event is for free foods , drinks and accommodation after that everything on the event is for free ' and the more i read, like gong tao liddat or i think my small head thinking very fast for me leh, overwrite my big head.

send her email again to ask for the sponsor site. she did reply with it and when i go to the site................... ITS one of the adult friend finder site that i already sign up! but of course i never pay the subscription la. than think , wah, 1 month 9$-10$ to sign for subscription( need pay 1 year de 100++ $$ le) dun even know real anot than the members in that adult site also got less than 10 local people only. if i sign le (motive for the swing swing) but if kanna con at least the adult dating shld worth signing also but only less than a handfull of Singaporean members, so..... i forfeit. never reply the lady email anymore also. i also heard sometimes this kind of site the credit card i dangerous also. later the gang up extract my card details than go abuse it than also jialatt..

i think is i lucky big head overwrite my small head never really go sign up. but also feel disappointed, WHAT IF the swing thing real leh? hiaz.. we'll never know.

so this is just a recent experience i like to share.
real or not, if got opinions i dont mind hearing=)
cheers.

Last edited by ahmengmeng; 23-10-2013 at 02:56 PM.
Old 22-10-2013, 11:59 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 0
sammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: scam encounter? warning: long(lor sor)

U sound so stupid. Obviously a scam. Go pcc la.
Old 23-10-2013, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 709 / Power: 23
Criminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to behold
Yes, what if there is really a swing party? Can u imagine what u have lost? Unbeatable price, just 9 dollars to fuck others gf and wife.

What a great deal.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Forum Runner
Old 23-10-2013, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

I think if u got too much money not enough sense come find me i have many fl who need money and i need beer....l

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 23-10-2013, 02:55 PM
Samster

hiaz.. sharing ma.. =( sorry lor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnston View Post
I think if u got too much money not enough sense come find me i have many fl who need money and i need beer....l
think i really lose my sense/thinking to my small head too much recently le.
Old 23-10-2013, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 15
xuanz is one of the Best!xuanz is one of the Best!xuanz is one of the Best!

100 to find out a truth. okay what. if tio scam liao, you can save other bros thousands of dollars. Hehe.
Old 23-10-2013, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

Before u do anything silly like give your card details to scammers
Why not give the mony to some nice local fl who will take good care of you and also personally tested by dua ang long hia di???..

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 23-10-2013, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnston View Post
Before u do anything silly like give your card details to scammers
Why not give the mony to some nice local fl who will take good care of you and also personally tested by dua ang long hia di???..
Bro, that's why nv give ma. Also want try your local fl contacts but you know la. Poor man. No money no honey. =(
Old 24-10-2013, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
inuzuka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well, $9 can bonk people? if it is too good to be true... it probably IS too good to be true...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1