The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 14-04-2008, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 22
Sers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant future
Re: phuket

Looking for Kakhi to go up phuket together in May, anyone let me know
Old 02-05-2008, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

hi, was thinking of going up, heard from my friends there that the season is ending and the weather is a little more unpredictable. any bros been there lately? what the sea like at the moment? thanks
Old 02-05-2008, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 21
LFC1985 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro natto. now phuket start low season lor.. somemore likely to rain more..
most of the girl also when back to bbk or their home town .

mi going there at july hehe
Old 03-05-2008, 10:51 AM
Samster

natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFC1985 View Post
bro natto. now phuket start low season lor.. somemore likely to rain more..
most of the girl also when back to bbk or their home town .

mi going there at july hehe
thanks bro, looks like have to stay in town and check out the scene there again more thoroughly!
Old 03-05-2008, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 21
rapala_fisher deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrapala_fisher deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hey nice to see this thread is back again.

most likely be dropping by phuket during june...love low season...everything is so cheap.

girls are not by the way........will update once i return.
Old 03-05-2008, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
yz426 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapala_fisher View Post
hey nice to see this thread is back again.

most likely be dropping by phuket during june...love low season...everything is so cheap.

girls are not by the way........will update once i return.
i am also going to phuket at the end of may...
hopefully the weather holds... patong here i come..hahaha
Old 21-05-2008, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sincock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: phuket

Brudders,

I came back from phuket 2 weeks ago. Visited the christine massage, but it's a great Disappointment.

The girls are grouped into 3 windows; 2500,3000, and 3500 bahts.

Except for the 3500 girls have some looks (6 or 7), the rest are all crabs. Anyway, kanna psycho by the floor manager to take up a girl in 2500 baht, and my friend tried a girl from the 3000 group.

In the lift up, she looks ok. But once in the room, she took off her dress, KNN, her boobs are pushed up by the bra!! Her (.)(.) is saggy.....I already sian liao.

Soapy Massage : 6
BJ : 4 (short and no feel)
FJ : 3 (She just sit on me and try to pump)
Foreplay : 0

Ends up I so sian, my small bro felt aslept............zzzzzzzzzz

Then she panic and tried to PCC 4 me, but her grip too hard and hurts my junior, I decided to stop her b4 she cause any damages.

Worst part, she still ask me for tips!! I told her NO, NO CUM NO TIPS.....

My friend who go for the other group, told me his situation is not much better (at least he cum.....)
I
Old 22-05-2008, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 21
LFC1985 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

by the way the christian massage cant made it lor.. that time i withmy friends see see look look.. later go out to find cheap massage better
oil massage 300 baht and hj 400 baht ...
if lucky tried to chat with the girl
meet her after her work, can overntie at 1000 baht
Old 23-05-2008, 10:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
lubeup69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi Bros,

From what I know Phuket Patong hs only this Christies. The other is in town and only if you got local friends bringing you; you may not really be welcomed. But again lor, asians maybe not so bad cos they are more scared of the dirty angmos.

From past experience, if you are not into cat bathe...and love the more direct approach, try the road along the same stretch on the right walking away from carrefour direction. I forgot this street name. But there are a couple of massage gals around trying to pull you in. They can provide hanky panky and even f you can manage arrange separately with them for after their work. But so far the best I tried is with the curtains drawn, this lady petite slim and probably a cup 32B is serving me at about 11 plus...she actually. Damn shiok. LEt me check the actual street name.

There is also another along the beach and Holiday Inn Hotel intersection junction and the massage is at level 2. Yet to try but am sure a good place to visit...hehe.

Any updates on the going prices there and ladies currently? Christies are still solidly expensive. Last time off peak the price was max 2800, while the cheapest are like 1500. Think you got ripped bro.
Old 24-05-2008, 04:12 PM
Samster

hi bros, just back from 2 day stay in phuket. i did'nt stay at home so i decided to stay at the metropole in town. paid 2000bht nett w/o breakfast and got the exec floor. had a nice afternoon massage at the leisure corner downstairs then off to dinner opposite the index shopping at the by pass road. lots of young students and professionals. we then went to the latest place for gers in phuket. the coyoti pub along phangna road about 300mtrs from the royal phuket city hotel. it's not a big joint but have lots of dancers to choose from. the girl dance on the ground floor and the snooker table is on the 1st floor. the toilet is on the 3rd floor so dun fall down when pissed! the girls are very young and wear tiny hot pants and bikini tops to dance. the rest is up to you. the girls are rotated every 15 days and new ones come in. i heard that it's part of the coyote chain. lots of locals only at the moment and behave yourselves especially on weekends when it's packed, youngsters and horny locals are a dangerous mix when the goals are the same. the chic resto pub in the ocean mall has been closed and heard that it will be relocated near to the suan mee restaurant also in ocean mall at the other end near the grand thavron hotel. timberhut still rocks and the pink chamois had a change of management and a little of a makeover for the better. it may be off season but the town still rocks. have fun, guys.
Old 25-05-2008, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 17
Thai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3 View Post
hi bros, just back from 2 day stay in phuket....
have fun, guys.

Bro Natt3, thanks for your update on phuket . The G-club at the basement of Metropole (name is chamois I think, still there?) I used to stay in Metropole (town) but now I prefer to stay around patong area (easier to cheong ). Might be going up during mid-June, any bros going on that period?
Old 25-05-2008, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thai_Traveller View Post
Bro Natt3, thanks for your update on phuket . The G-club at the basement of Metropole (name is chamois I think, still there?) I used to stay in Metropole (town) but now I prefer to stay around patong area (easier to cheong ). Might be going up during mid-June, any bros going on that period?
hi bro, the pink chamois was the place to go to years back. one reason was that at that time lilac was the place to cheong in town. sadly it's in tatters now. the manager khun oh now has a little counter where a few of his girls will sit just inside the main hall. the girls used to sit in the area just outside. quality not so good.
Old 25-05-2008, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 17
Prostate Intact is a Helpful and Caring SamsterProstate Intact is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFC1985 View Post
christian massage cant made it lor.. that time i withmy friends see see look look.. later go out to find cheap massage better
oil massage 300 baht and hj 400 baht ...
Its true. I once went to a 400Bht massage joint (cant remember e name) along the street parallel to the patong beach road. The girl was like 18 and inexperienced. Settled for a HJ and slowly sian her to remove her shorts and panties. Fingered her tight pussy until she was so wet. Best hj ever, all for 800Bht, inclusive massage. And I was given a room instead of a cubical for the massage as I paid a little more(ie, 400bht)
Old 26-05-2008, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

was in Phuket last week for work. Staying in Holiday Inn Patong this time, Went to Rock Hard Agogo twice but was disappointed with the quality there. Went to Chirstine and find the gals there rotten. I think the town might offer better cheonging place than Patong... Anyone has recent FR on Tomolo club ?
Old 26-05-2008, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

I am going to ask this weird question: I saw many young beautiful angmoh in phuket touring in a pair... what are the chances hiting on them ? My question is why not ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1