The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2006, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 20
ricardo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterricardo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterricardo is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Having an affair with his own wife

"why i very ugly is it" said the lady infront of the door.

Bernard was totally stunned. No, the lady in front of him was not ugly. In fact it was the opposite. she was stunning dead right beautiful. She looks like any 24-25 year old model in her prime. she is certainly not jude. he was so sure but now he was speachless.

the girl looked pissed. "dun like what u see fo lah" she started to close the door and bernard instinctly push back the door.

"no, no, no ... i m sorry ... i never expect u ... expect u ... to be so young and beautiful" bernard burp out

The girl obviously love what she was hearing "then why dun u come in. or u prefer to chat outside?" she smiled what a lovely smile

Bernard: " ehhhhh ya u right, i better go in. are u sian sian?"

SianSian: "of course i m ... u must be bird nice to meet u" she led him to sit on the edge of the bed.

Bernard: "but but but ... u say u r a housewife. u surely cannot be one, u r too young"

SianSian: "dun believe everything u read in a forum. u r so navie and cute that;s why i chose u"

Bernard finally have a good look at her. she was slim. she was wearing a tight jeans with a simple but expensive looking t shirt. the t shirt was tight and he can see her boobs popping up. a decent c cup or so that goes with her slim body extremely well.

SianSian noticed that that bernard was looking at her boobs and also notice his hard on.

"wait here" she commanded. he walked towards the bathroom and closed the door. Bernard can hear the shower being turned on. What the fuck is he going to do. He got it all wrong ... he should leave before it is too late. But the shower was quick. The bathroom door opened and out came SianSian with the same clothes. only now they are all wet.
Old 13-04-2006, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 22
like2bonk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylike2bonk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Keep in coming ... good story
Old 13-04-2006, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 22
Striker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStriker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hm.........
Old 13-04-2006, 10:23 AM
Samster

ricardo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterricardo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterricardo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bernard immediately locked his vision to her boobs again. the t shirt is now almost transparent. she obvious did not bother with a bra. she can see through it. her nipple was perk up and ready. Bernard was rooted to the edge of the bed ... simply amazed!

SianSian step forward moving towards him. she came so close that he boobs where almost touching his nose.

"lick them thru the T, bird ... i like it that way" she said and as if being possed bernard obeyed and it felt extremely good.

SianSian grabs his head and push them harder towards her boobs. "yes! ... love it" she moan.

"u want the real deal? do u want the real deal?" she tuanted.

Bernard just nodded. she pull out her t and reveal a set of beautiful breast and bernard continue to suck on.

Suddenly she push her away. slamming him into the bed. She took out every piece of a clothes slowly ... peeling off piece by piece with bernard getting more and more hard. she then move over to the chair perking her ass up.

"come here" she commanded.
Old 13-04-2006, 10:25 AM
Samster

sorry to leave at this critical moment but have to work as well. back after lunch. cheers
Old 13-04-2006, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3001 / Power: 23
Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdi813
morning ... ho say la ...
u beri on sia bro.7 early 8 early come here wait liao.lol
If I do forget to, pls drop me a reminder PM.
Thank you all for your kind understanding.
Old 13-04-2006, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold

so sian sian not his wife ah
haha
wrong number but still so lucky sia
then the title must change liao
Old 13-04-2006, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_81
so sian sian not his wife ah
haha
wrong number but still so lucky sia
then the title must change liao
all will be revealed at the end of the story. stay tuned.
Old 13-04-2006, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 20
oakleyeug deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyoakleyeug deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yozz Ricardo I try to upzz your points but message to me is to spread some first b4 I up u again, I upzz u so long ago but now still cannot upzzz... So anyone to tell me what happen?
Old 13-04-2006, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyeug
Yozz Ricardo I try to upzz your points but message to me is to spread some first b4 I up u again, I upzz u so long ago but now still cannot upzzz... So anyone to tell me what happen?
bro up one time can oredi liao lah. u give face read my story i happy liao. i oso keep facing this problem dunno what is the rule behind this.
Old 13-04-2006, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 20
oakleyeug deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyoakleyeug deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardo
bro up one time can oredi liao lah. u give face read my story i happy liao. i oso keep facing this problem dunno what is the rule behind this.
Haha good story lah my friend that is y I choose to upzz u mah
Old 13-04-2006, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuang_Jie_Gun
u beri on sia bro.7 early 8 early come here wait liao.lol
bo bian la ... that's what time i start work ... borin in the office so early in the day so cum in surf abit lor
Old 13-04-2006, 02:16 PM
Samster

"come here" she commanded again. SianSian had her legs spread out ... they look so slim and long and the skin was next to perfection.

in autopilot mood now liao. Bernard quickly remove every single piece of his clothes and ready to ram. he went behind SianSian ready to go with one hand on her hip and the other stroking her back when she bend down facing the chair slightly.

"not to fast my man" SianSian twitch to stop him form entering.

"u will have to make me happy first. go on your kneels i want u to eat me there" she said with a naughty smile ... bernard did not feel anything wrong or even sluty. he obeyed

He find himself kneeling down facing her ass, they look so beautiful ... no spots ... just silky smooth skin. he found himself carressing her butt.

"hmmmm that;s nice" moaned siansian "but u will have to eat me"

Without any hestitation barnard went on to lick her pussy. there are no smell ... it taste wonderful ... with every lick she moan a little until she exploded with screams of "YES YES YES" ... bernard was so proud of himself.
Old 13-04-2006, 02:18 PM
Samster

very busy day for me but dun want to keep bro gian gian in the mid of a sex scene will at least complete this scene by the next half hour.
Old 13-04-2006, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 22
like2bonk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylike2bonk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardo
very busy day for me but dun want to keep bro gian gian in the mid of a sex scene will at least complete this scene by the next half hour.
Seems like u r writing rather than cut and paste. That's why it is taking so long?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1