The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-11-2020, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Mephistopheles is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Sit up on the bed and pat the spot next to you. She will know what to do.
What are the different reactions y'all got from this? Saw this and out of curiosity I'm contemplating to do this next visit onwards, but kinda wanna know what to expect as well hahaha TIA
Old 10-11-2020, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 330 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6794 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Yes she did just move. Maybe she was hoping that her current visa/permit would be extended but it wasn't. Anyway, I didn't probe further. This is her third tour of duty. Not always so long a period of time though.
No wonder... will just have to make the best of it while stock lasts.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Just when I found a regular RTM ML, it comes to an abrupt end..gotta uncover "Gems" again in the present limited market.
Same sentiments exactly.

Quote:
Thats why i always say - give them a reason to give you gfe. Sure money talks. But I know also works is being polite, respectful, cleaned and well groomed. You'll be in the preferred list for sure.
That is how i present myself as well, not sure about being on their preferred list but I’m just being myself and enjoying their company and service.
Old 10-11-2020, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcieMon View Post
As for your question, I feel that should just go ahead book the 90min and also state that you want 2 shots before session start. SOP for 90min is usually 1st shot then massage, then last 15 to 20 min the 2nd shot. A good ML will be able to time it nicely if you stated clearly your intentions for 2 shots.
This will prolly include some form of massage though. I only tried a 90 min session once. I love Vivian and all, but even so was struggling for things to chat with her over the period of time, sans massage.
Old 10-11-2020, 06:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
This will prolly include some form of massage though. I only tried a 90 min session once. I love Vivian and all, but even so was struggling for things to chat with her over the period of time, sans massage.
I tend to go for 90min with MLs who I have already build up rapport with and most importantly can massage well. I find it too taxing and rushed to squeeze out 2 shots within 1 hr.

For the issue of struggling for things to chat, this one I think boils down to your Chinese speaking ability, how you converse with the ML and of cos the ML's attitude also.

Sometimes, I find that it is the ML who will happily initiate conversation and then you no need worry about what topics to talk about cos the conversation flows from there. Other times if that day ML a bit quiet or no topic to talk about, just let her do her massage. 90 min will flow by very quickly.

That's why I emphasise 90min/2shots should only be reserved for those MLs that massage well and you feel comfortable with.
Old 10-11-2020, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Regarding the issue of booking >1 hour session, just don't ever do it during the first time. Rationale for that is simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles View Post
What are the different reactions y'all got from this? Saw this and out of curiosity I'm contemplating to do this next visit onwards, but kinda wanna know what to expect as well hahaha TIA
I do this very naturally, so not much surprise from the other party during the first session.

It's when you're awkward then the feeling might rub off on her.

Bottomline: practise.
Old 10-11-2020, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcieMon View Post
打两次/出两次/炸两次/做两次. All works fine lol.
I add another layer of confirmation - price! So there's no disputing during the session.

After asking and knowing (1) location, and (2) both agreeing to a mutually free time slot, my message will then say (3) "是110可以两次打飞机对吗?" Once she confirms with an affirmation. I will finally confirm with a (4) "好, 那XX点见".

There! 4 smses, done deal. If any one of the step is not favorable to me , I just message a polite "sorry, won't be coming , thank you".
Old 10-11-2020, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Have done my fair share of 90 mins session with zero massage and I am a one shot man, haha.

For me it works under 3 main scenarios:

1. ML can converse well (2 way traffic type)

2. ML sensual skillsets in abundance.

3. ML enjoys being pleasured.

For me if any of the 3 is present, 90 mins will not feel overly draggy. In fact some ML i meet in the past possesses all 3 traits
Old 10-11-2020, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I add another layer of confirmation - price! So there's no disputing during the session.

After asking and knowing (1) location, and (2) both agreeing to a mutually free time slot, my message will then say (3) "是110可以两次打飞机对吗?" Once she confirms with an affirmation. I will finally confirm with a (4) "好, 那XX点见".

There! 4 smses, done deal. If any one of the step is not favorable to me , I just message a polite "sorry, won't be coming , thank you".
Yes, must cfm thru sms if u rly wan 2hj or end up only 1hj
Last time I met one hc dome ml posted 110/unlimited hj/60mins
In the end she said only give one hj and said if 2hj not enough time and ask u top to 150 for bj package..

Nowadays mainly wont do 2hj as stated, but for me I am ok as long as good teasing
Old 10-11-2020, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 4
Arbiter500 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyArbiter500 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://impmm5.com/girl.php?id=3810

Anyone has tried this girl before? Xuan xuan from momo website
Old 10-11-2020, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbiter500 View Post
https://impmm5.com/girl.php?id=3810

Anyone has tried this girl before? Xuan xuan from momo website
You do know you clicked into a section called Local Massage Service Directory, and further clicked into a thread called TCSS thread "My Favourite MASSAGE Girls"...and now you asking about a fj FL.

I got no beef with that but maybe respect the TS a bit la.
Old 10-11-2020, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
cursive99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiFive View Post
Yes, mostly operate from their rented apartment. I will avoid those in HDB as they are usually those who got raided easily.

It is easier for AV to just barge in a HDB than a condo and worst if someone you know saw you at the neighborhood.

Up to you to use prepaid or own phone.
Thanks for the advice. When messaging them to book, must I state that I want a massage first and see what they say or can I just as for location info straight away? Thanks again.
Old 10-11-2020, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cursive99 View Post
Thanks for the advice. When messaging them to book, must I state that I want a massage first and see what they say or can I just as for location info straight away? Thanks again.
Read this for a start:https://www.sbfsg.org/showpost.php?p=203...ostcount=86129
Old 10-11-2020, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 11
API661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguys.online/xing-chen-massage/

Tried Xing Chen twice. 1st round so so but second round chemistry seems better. Porcelain skin with high chance enhanced boobs.

Last edited by API661; 10-11-2020 at 10:47 PM.
Old 10-11-2020, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
michaelwija deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by askm View Post
Can share the username or link to her douyin? Been a long while since I've seen her
I am interested to have her douyin too.
Old 10-11-2020, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Have done my fair share of 90 mins session with zero massage and I am a one shot man, haha.

For me it works under 3 main scenarios:

1. ML can converse well (2 way traffic type)

2. ML sensual skillsets in abundance.

3. ML enjoys being pleasured.

For me if any of the 3 is present, 90 mins will not feel overly draggy. In fact some ML i meet in the past possesses all 3 traits
Hebe (zi qing) comes to Mind. She enjoys all 3 of your prerequisites. For me, Tingbao, Ruirui, Amei, Marathon xixi comes close to all 3.

But sometimes, ML might not have 2, but because of 3, it becomes super steamy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1