The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 11-10-2021, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
I initiated. - she ignored me for the past 1.5 years.
I tried to move on and forget about her, but there were too much good memories and I just couldn't do it.

Met her tonight after her work and talked in the car for an hour.
Tried to kiss her but she refused. - she is still angry with me.
Met her again today at her work place.
She was very busy and don't have much time, so I bought food and we ate in the car and chat a bit.
And.... we kissed passionately before she had to go back to work! - good step forward!
Old 11-10-2021, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She was very busy and don't have much time, so I bought food and we ate in the car and chat a bit.
And.... we kissed passionately before she had to go back to work! - good step forward!
Congrats bro !...yes, good step forward ! ...thanks for yr update ...so hard work n patience pays n shd be rewarded in the end ...omg !!...the way u say it, can't help but to say i wish i m the one kissing her instead ....no offence bro...just a fantasy of mine only...hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 11-10-2021, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 3
wolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud ofwolfyboi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Wow great step forward!! Hoping to hear more updates
Old 11-10-2021, 04:46 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Well done

Chinese saying says "lay long line, hook big fish"...

Quote:

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 11-10-2021, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 14
spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Good luck bro.
Old 11-10-2021, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2225 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

Keep sharing the steamy stories....
Old 12-10-2021, 05:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10846 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I like you good step forward, cheers!
Old 14-10-2021, 02:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Went out with her yesterday again.
She has to bring along her youngest daughter (2 years old)

Had lunch then she needs to buy a few bras.
Was in the changing room with her (and daughter) to help her buckle and give comments.
No, no happenings in the changing room. - Haha!
Old 14-10-2021, 05:50 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Went out with her yesterday again.
She has to bring along her youngest daughter (2 years old)

Had lunch then she needs to buy a few bras.
Was in the changing room with her (and daughter) to help her buckle and give comments.
No, no happenings in the changing room. - Haha!
I help her daughter reply.
Mummy why you allow this uncle see your neh neh and help you buckle bra

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 14-10-2021, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 788 / Power: 13
elune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by elune View Post
Theres this milf who always do yoga at the exercise corner near my place. Whenever i walk pass, she will be in those doggy position. Not sure how to approach her though

Waiting for a chance to get close to her
Old 14-10-2021, 09:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
She suggest to meet next week. But I told her that I rather not risk her and her son's/family's health since the latest strain from INDIA is rather contagious.

Jem / Westgate is force to close today (Sunday).
Have u met up with her again already ?
Old 14-10-2021, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1027 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuyp View Post
Funny right like how we didnt catch the signs early. My brain only figured it out when she had to remove the cardigan showing the sleeveless singlet to tell me that she wants it
The mental setup is women is rather different from men. Even when she removed her cardigan, one thing for sure, is that she's comfortable in his presence, need not be a sexual hint. Of course, she can also be using that as a hint, but need to confirm. Besides, some gals may get touchy, talk a little dirty, but once in you try to move in for the kill, they might stop you. Hence, it's rather situational, only go all out when you get most if not all the green lights.
Old 14-10-2021, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1027 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
I help her daughter reply.
Mummy why you allow this uncle see your neh neh and help you buckle bra
Another version : mommy, why this uncle squeezed into the changing room yet didn't suck your breasts like I used to do?
Old 14-10-2021, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2227 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Another version : mommy, why this uncle squeezed into the changing room yet didn't suck your breasts like I used to do?
If a two year old can formulate thoughts like this, he/she is a fking genius.
Old 14-10-2021, 10:54 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
If you used to do.
She will replied,
Mommy, why you breastfeeding this uncle.

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1