The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 28-04-2021, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Better don't shit where you eat. Once you bedded her, you cannot unbed her. She may get more sticky over time or leave more tell tale signs for your wife. If you lose your job due to this affair, can you imagine what will happen when your future companies calling your present company for a reference check?

Plus imagine after all the effort, you discover she has CCB when you undress her. No option to dress her up and go back to being just normal friends by then
Old 28-04-2021, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 13
promiscus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypromiscus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Lol bro you are funny

But valid point that if it goes wrong and affects my job then CCB will be the least of my problems. But then what if it doesn’t...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Better don't shit where you eat. Once you bedded her, you cannot unbed her. She may get more sticky over time or leave more tell tale signs for your wife. If you lose your job due to this affair, can you imagine what will happen when your future companies calling your present company for a reference check?

Plus imagine after all the effort, you discover she has CCB when you undress her. No option to dress her up and go back to being just normal friends by then
Old 28-04-2021, 03:33 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Feelings and emotions will build up and grow in any relationships...This is human nature...So most importantly, know when to draw the line and when the it is time to cross the line, cross it bravely and confidently. It will lessen the pain.

Some lines are short like a 100m sprint whereas some are like a full marathon...Just gotta know your own ability and capability...

And that's all I have to say about that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
Bro, if you have regular sex with a person, it is inevitable that some feelings will develop over time.

I have a personal story to tell about this.
My first ons/FB is my neighbor who lives about 200 meters away.
She studied sexology in China and did her thesis on - Will feelings developed over a purely sexual relationship?
Her conclusion is yes, it will.

My mistress over 3 years.
Initially, I treat her purely as a FB.
In fact, in the beginning, I find it difficult to cum pumping her although she gives very good GFE and BBBJ readily.
However, we make love about twice a week over 3 years and did a lot of fun stuff with her kids too.
I developed feeling for her and it was quite difficult for me when it ended finally.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 28-04-2021, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 15
rotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by promiscus View Post
Reading so many exploits from bros who made their colleagues wet and fingered them to ecstasy is very inspiring!

I know this is a thread for sharing conquests but I am gonna risk it and ask for some advice from the victorious bros.

I have this pretty female colleague whom I have a crush on. Looks wise she is petite, slightly tan but got a nice pair of legs and I guess solid B cups. She usually wears loose clothing but when she puts on something figure hugging my little bro just wants to burst out.

She is in another department but we meet at least once a week for coffee or lunch. I suspect she likes me too as she initiates the meetings equally.

So everything was going good for 3-4 months. Meeting regularly, chatting, laughing and so on. Then one day she was wearing this short gary-blue coloured dress and was looking quite sexy. First time I realised she has a great ass too (yum!)

After we finish our coffee, I casually told her you are looking nice today. She laughed and told me some random fun fact about that dress.

And then boom - radio silence.

Earlier she used to respond to my texts immediately. Now she is taking some time. She stopped initiating our coffee meetings. I pinged her a few times after that and just got excuses :/

So after 3-4 times I stopped too. After all it is a professional setting. Don’t want the sexy chicks from HR fucking me in the ass (or maybe I do lol)

Then she decided to work from home for a month. Didn’t tell me. I accidentally found out when I pinged her last. Now she is back to work and asked me for a coffee. Looks rude to refuse so I went. Now we are back to chatting, having good fun like we did before.

I’m really confused what to do. Try to escalate? Not interested in being friends and all that. Or give it some more time and let it cook further.

Big reveal - we are both married 😐
I do want to boink her badly. I suspect she wants it too but is not giving me consistent signals.

Bros help!

PS: Sincere apologies for hijacking the thread.
take it slow....if she not interested...she won't even go coffee or lunch with you. you already won 1/2 the battle going on 1-1 with her.

continue whatever you are doing but don't appear desperate. right now, your best chance is you hope something emotional happen to her and your friendship is deep enough for her to talk to you about it.

once that is out of the way, its another milestone and you can proceed to the next step of your plan slowly. you already have her trust.

don't abuse the trust. take it slow again. its quite safe cos both dun want to risk their marriage and job. you have gotten yourself a potential long term FB.

how will the sex part happen will depend on the situation. it can be a very sudden thing like what happened to me OR it can be a mutual 'let's fuck' scenerio.

i wish you luck.
Old 28-04-2021, 04:56 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I fear I may be the one who develops feelings but you never know. Hope you guys find some balance. How did it start for you? Was it mutual or one of you took the lead?
Sex without feelings is like fucking a sex doll or going to wl.

Unless you lunch with colleagues in a group which would usually be the case, otherwise one to one lunch dates especially as regularly as twice a week, sure to have some special significance.

First, since she is married, does she have children? How is her Husband's financial standing? If everything is fine at the home front, ie she is not likely to want a breakup with her hubby but just that after years of marriage sex and romance at the home front is jaded and perhaps non existent then she is ripe for Some extra marital fun. So you must suss her out about the above situations.

Women are also like us men. They may have their sexual needs which unlike us are not so easy to fulfill. They also can't fuck around and have ons as easily as men. They are brought up to value family and reputation and not even think of divorce as a simple solution to marital woes.

So when handled correctly they are the best candidate to have an affair with. Be the nice and caring colleague, friend and confidant. Then play the self suffering card. How your Wife denies you sex and how you have to suffer in silence and thats why you find her company so comforting. Hint to her you love your children and will never want to break up your family or hers.

When you can feel that she has feelings for you too just take it from there ...

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 28-04-2021, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

I agree with many bros here that sometimes feelings for colleagues developed especially going through difficult times together. Unless both are single or both are players, try not to eat and shit in the same office. Things can get awkward and ugly.
Old 28-04-2021, 05:44 PM
Samster

promiscus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypromiscus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thanks bro @Rotaryshooter

I agree on taking it slow. Your encounter sounds interesting in that it happened all of a sudden. Would be great to hear from you (unless you have already posted earlier)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotaryshooter View Post
take it slow....if she not interested...she won't even go coffee or lunch with you. you already won 1/2 the battle going on 1-1 with her.

continue whatever you are doing but don't appear desperate. right now, your best chance is you hope something emotional happen to her and your friendship is deep enough for her to talk to you about it.

once that is out of the way, its another milestone and you can proceed to the next step of your plan slowly. you already have her trust.

don't abuse the trust. take it slow again. its quite safe cos both dun want to risk their marriage and job. you have gotten yourself a potential long term FB.

how will the sex part happen will depend on the situation. it can be a very sudden thing like what happened to me OR it can be a mutual 'let's fuck' scenerio.

i wish you luck.
Old 28-04-2021, 05:46 PM
Samster

Deep. Appreciate the insight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yang punk View Post
Sex without feelings is like fucking a sex doll or going to wl.

Unless you lunch with colleagues in a group which would usually be the case, otherwise one to one lunch dates especially as regularly as twice a week, sure to have some special significance.

First, since she is married, does she have children? How is her Husband's financial standing? If everything is fine at the home front, ie she is not likely to want a breakup with her hubby but just that after years of marriage sex and romance at the home front is jaded and perhaps non existent then she is ripe for Some extra marital fun. So you must suss her out about the above situations.

Women are also like us men. They may have their sexual needs which unlike us are not so easy to fulfill. They also can't fuck around and have ons as easily as men. They are brought up to value family and reputation and not even think of divorce as a simple solution to marital woes.

So when handled correctly they are the best candidate to have an affair with. Be the nice and caring colleague, friend and confidant. Then play the self suffering card. How your Wife denies you sex and how you have to suffer in silence and thats why you find her company so comforting. Hint to her you love your children and will never want to break up your family or hers.

When you can feel that she has feelings for you too just take it from there ...
Old 28-04-2021, 05:50 PM
Samster

I think in my case it may not be that big an issue as we are in different departments and hardly interact on a daily basis. And it’s very unlikely we will work together given we are both fairly senior.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
I agree with many bros here that sometimes feelings for colleagues developed especially going through difficult times together. Unless both are single or both are players, try not to eat and shit in the same office. Things can get awkward and ugly.
Old 28-04-2021, 05:56 PM
Samster

I am not too sure about this part bro @yang punk. It may sound funny but I’d like to keep some dignity in the affair I would rather let her know that I wish I had met someone like her before I got married (true to some extent) than portray a suffering picture of my marriage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yang punk View Post

Then play the self suffering card. How your Wife denies you sex and how you have to suffer in silence and thats why you find her company so comforting. Hint to her you love your children and will never want to break up your family or hers.
Old 28-04-2021, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

Quote:
I think in my case it may not be that big an issue as we are in different departments and hardly interact on a daily basis. And it’s very unlikely we will work together given we are both fairly senior.
That's good. Don't be like me. Fucking my ex colleague silly until she realise I just want to fuck her good. The relationship soured and it made working together very hard.
Old 28-04-2021, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
Blackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Perhaps this is a question for the female bros (lol) here! Ladies, did you ever find yourself in a situation where you became too friendly with a guy with no romantic/sexual intentions? And then ghosted the the fellow when he made a slight escalation?
I think this is a matter of her concerns over her family, not over your compliment on her dressing. Just confused for that moment in time, so try to avoid you. Don’t push it further bah.
It happens both ways ya. Donkey years ago, was very ngam with my ex-colleague, he was attached though, it was long distance relationship. So during his birthday, self specially dressed up, sexily of cos.. Stand close close, took photos with him. BUT, following day got msg from MSN messenger in my work PC, saying his gf dun like it, so better keep a distance blah blah blah. From then onwards, became not so ngam already. Well… that time not really intend to bed him or steal him from his gf, but ya, 好感咯, a bit want to 占有, but scared also... but suddenly made matters worst, could have been a good friend and confidant … Got to understand he had his priorities as well, but during that time and moment, kinda hated him, on why he had to share with his gf lah, why he so scared etc..
Understand this is a sex forum ya.. but just go with the flow bah, dun hurt anyone, maybe you can gain more from her friendship other then just being able to fuck her ya. Then again, some things just doesn’t happen if you keep on pushing and expecting it, but the moment you don’t expect it and let it flow, it just all come suddenly ya 😊.
Old 28-04-2021, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
devilrik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Don’t start anything in office will be best for all parties. If things went bad, you really feel that you can’t stay at the company anymore. Due to paiseh for both parties. Friends or can talk anything one stay as it is.
Old 28-04-2021, 08:22 PM
Samster

Finally we have female perspective! Thanks sis @Blackenrose.

I think in hindsight, I am now beginning to understand why she went radio silence after my compliment. If she hadn't, I would have probably felt emboldened to take it further. And I think she is not ready for that at the moment.

But I have a complaint here. Her radio silence made me feel as if I had made her uncomfortable by saying something inappropriate. And that's the last thing I would do to any woman. At least in your case the dude outright implied he was too chicken to stand up to his long distance girlfriend.

Anyway sis, I hope he finally realized you are his one true love and came back crawling to you. And I hope you kicked his ass after that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackenrose View Post
I think this is a matter of her concerns over her family, not over your compliment on her dressing. Just confused for that moment in time, so try to avoid you. Don’t push it further bah.

It happens both ways ya. Donkey years ago, was very ngam with my ex-colleague, he was attached though, it was long distance relationship. So during his birthday, self specially dressed up, sexily of cos.. Stand close close, took photos with him. BUT, following day got msg from MSN messenger in my work PC, saying his gf dun like it, so better keep a distance blah blah blah. From then onwards, became not so ngam already. Well… that time not really intend to bed him or steal him from his gf, but ya, 好感咯, a bit want to 占有, but scared also... but suddenly made matters worst, could have been a good friend and confidant … Got to understand he had his priorities as well, but during that time and moment, kinda hated him, on why he had to share with his gf lah, why he so scared etc..
Understand this is a sex forum ya.. but just go with the flow bah, dun hurt anyone, maybe you can gain more from her friendship other then just being able to fuck her ya. Then again, some things just doesn’t happen if you keep on pushing and expecting it, but the moment you don’t expect it and let it flow, it just all come suddenly ya 😊.
Old 29-04-2021, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

So many people still never heed and believe the old adage, dont eat and shit at the same place

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1