The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-03-2024, 06:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1840 / Power: 13
rubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant future
Re: I know her...

Camping tent
Old 07-03-2024, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
bruce129090 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I caught Grace sitting on the chair on the beach, scrolling through her phone. I went over - very tipsy - and start conversing about school, life, future yada yada.

I was getting hornier every minute. Being able to smell her perfume as the sea wind breeze, only making my little brother impatient. She was wearing this gorgeous body hugging dress with no bra as I can see her nipples coming out slightly.

I invited her to the bar to have a drink (my friend left early for be - or maybe he wanted some romantic time with his wife). She was hesitant giving excuses like I dont drink etc. So I said they have good music from the live band and they just played a few songs like LANY a while ago (Idk wtf is Lany, I just saw it on her mobile screen earlier).

She agreed to go over and I slowly gave her some drinks and we chat for about an hour singing, drinking and enjoying the place. Her BF then rocked up after MIA for the night, started being touchy with her. Luckily the music was BOMB so she was more compelled to stay. Her BF, after failing to convince her to go back to the room to rest, left by himself as he was already quite tired from the whole day of beach activities.

About 12:30am, the bar had their last order before closing at 1am. I ordered 2 tequila shots for her and I, "One for the road" I said. We down it, listen for another 3 songs before leaving the bar. At that time I was VERY horny and high and she also had quite some drink.

Idk what got into me, but the words spilled out as we made our way back to the room. "You know I saw you that day at XXX hotel."

"F**K, what did I just say" I thought to myself. Can see her face was stunned and trying to be defensive, she said "Oh I was there to meet a friend for lunch."

I was like F*k it, I'm drunk, just spill it out.

I explained that I actually booked her for that afternoon but I saw her, knew she was my friend's son's gf and decided to call it off etc.

She was in shock. Can see from her eyes. Lost for words and I think she was more embarrassed than anything. I went on to ask if she'd actually continue with the deed if it was someone she knew. Cut the long story short, I was actually quite sympathetic, asking her how she got into the industry, people she met, guys she met, her fav position etc. Turned out to be quite a nice sexy conversation - all while we were standing at the lawn by the beach in the resort.

I said, I'll pay you right now as a gift to appreciate your time and of course your god given beauty. Win-win for us. It's a beautiful night in the resort, you're looking gorgeous. It'll be a waste to not utilise this moment to make memories.

Now I have to say, I'm personally not a fat guy. I'm ok height, works out regularly and known in their circle to be the "rich uncle" as I run my own biz. So it wasn't tough to convince her - would be a different story if I were a fat ugly guy.

She paused for a bit... not sure what to reply.

I said "Give me your number I'll Paynow you instantly". You can use this money for the rest of this trip, for shopping tomorrow etc. She softly told me her number (like paiseh manner) and I transferred her XXX. (Can't disclose the amount. All I can say is 4-figs).

I grabbed her hand and brought her back to my room.

Now luckily I was staying on my own this trip - another wing from my friend. I booked this way in case I outcall a local girl during this trip.

The moment I close the door behind us. All I can think of is this beautiful girl in front of me. She was facing the balcony and I was admiring her hour figure while taking off my shoes.

I immediately jumped on her, making out tongue fighting while I roam her body. Alcohol really helps making the situation less awkward. I carried her, threw her on the bed and made her turn so I can see her ass.

Can tell she's very experienced as she knew how to arc her back. I lifted her dress to see her beautiful lacy black panty. I can see she was already wet from our horny conversations earlier as I slowly pull her panty down and out. Revealing a gorgeous sight.

For reference only: (not her)

I went right it, eating her ass and pussy. There was a certain odour - I suppose it from being out the whole day so she probably hasn't showered. But that didn't stop me from eating her. I licked, sucked and enjoyed her smooth skin as I knew this could be my first and last.

She was moaning so much and her pussy juices was dripping - young girls get wet so easily. I reached for her small boobs while eating her from behind, playing with her erected nipples. After a good 5-10minutes of that, a small part of the bed was wet from her juices and my saliva.

I couldn't take it anymore, I pounced on her, face fuck her while holding her hands above her head. Can hear her gagging with saliva foaming out. Was such a beautiful sight as I enjoy my view - beautiful big eyes, smooth skin, pussy naked and gagging sound.

I personally love doggy, but on this occassion, I really wanted to enjoy her beautiful face. I started fucking her missionary raw - she didn't seem to stop me. Pulling the top part of her dress down so I can see those tits while I ram her pussy. I made her grab both her legs with her hands until it's beside her face. Her pussy lips was perfect as I watch my dick disappear and reappear from her pussy.

I think it only lasted for 1min or less as she was so f*king tight.

I pulled out and face fuck her until I cum in her mouth.

The best night of my life I dare say...
Old 07-03-2024, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
Brazil2014 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic stuff bro. Please continue!
Old 07-03-2024, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

please do continue... I hope you managed to buttfuck her
Old 07-03-2024, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 6
GravityHuman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pitching my tent awaiting updates
Old 07-03-2024, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 2
Charleslec is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCharleslec is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks bro. Camping here daily. My imagination running wild now. Idk which is real which is not real. Either ways, all looks fucking hot.
Old 07-03-2024, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
ApenguinPuppy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story so far bro, keep it up
Old 07-03-2024, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 7
Elementekah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good story, thanks for taking your time to write
Old 07-03-2024, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
WongKuntSay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying the story. She is very sexy.
Old 07-03-2024, 09:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 20
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

well written...up points for u
Old 08-03-2024, 07:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tidalboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She is absolutely gorgeous.
Amazing writing TS.
Old 08-03-2024, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
bruce129090 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Happy Friday my fellow bros. Slow day in the office, manage to find time to continue my story.

-

After the session, we cleaned up and she put her clothes back on. We chat for a bit, drinking some wine in the room, at the balcony overlooking the ocean while the sea wind breezes through our face.

She explained she was doing this for quick money (duh) and prefers older man as they treat her like well. Also one of the reasons she charge so much is to make sure she doesn't run into her peers, young adults/teenagers won't have that money to spare and most get girls from clubs.

We went on to chat until about almost 3am. As I walk her to door to send her off, I sneakily asked, "Will this be the last of us?". She smiled and said "I'll let you decide on that".

After she left, I continue sipping my wine and just enjoy the fact that I finally get to taste my little Grace. As we exchanged socials (no numbers as afraid her BF might see her notifications), I continue to stalk all of her the whole night until I fell asleep.

*Ringgg......* [7:30am]

My alarm went off. Nice and early, beach view, morning sun starting to rise. I went to get ready for my morning run by the beach. After my run, I saw Grace on the grass - with a group of people doing yoga, a daily morning activity hosted by the resort. This was her outfit.

Idk why, but fit girls in workout attires just turn me on. From a far I could see her stretching with all the yoga poses. I think towards the end the yoga instructor told them to do a "sleeping child" or "puppy pose" idk what yoga moves. All I know is man, all the ladies' ass were up. Last night memories all came flushing back as I see Grace's ass from a far.

I went back to the hotel and immediately fap to her pics again. I know I'm a horny bastard. As I was preparing to go for breakfast, I got a notification on my socials. It was Grace, with a pic (for reference ):

White crop top and denim jeans. With disappearing messages turn on, she said "A mandatory pic I sent to my clients the morning after".

"Wow, looking gorgeous. Keep this teasing up and we might disappear a lot more during this trip.", I said.

During breakfast, I can stop looking at her. Her white crop top is thin enough that I could see her black bra. At the pool, she just undress and remove the jeans and crop top, revealing her assets, with only her bikini left to cover her body. Luckily I had sunglasses so could see the whole process. I had my book infront of me pretending to read while I stalk her the whole 30mins. Seeing her bend, squat, swim, etc...

"XXX, yo. Come join us in the pool." My friend yelled.

I was so busy on Grace I forgot my little bro was reacting accordingly. I definitely can't stand up or move right now. "I'll be down in 5 after I finish this chapter" I said.

After a whole day of swim and water sports. Everyone went back to their room before we head out for dinner at 7pm. Sun was setting beautifully at 5pm. Nice orange light touching the face of the Earth. I texted Grace "Come over to my room, I have a gift for you.". My plan was to transfer her XXX again and fuck her before dinner. Mood was 100% and I was super horny.

Grace: Are you crazy. It's daytime and my Bf is here.
Me: Saw you're going to take a stroll around the resort to enjoy the sunset.
Grace: He said he wants to join me...
Me: I'll let you talk him out. Ps: the gift is already in your account. (I transferred her XXXX. I know worst case I'll just fuck her midnight after dinner.)
Grace: You are crazy... This is not a joke.
Me: It's not and I'm very serious.

After 5 minutes of silent, in what felt like a lifetime as I don't want to double text to seem desperate.

Grace: Nope can't fend off him. Bye.

I was like FK. Fine whatever. Tonight it is.

Me: Ok see you tonight

Fast forward. Closer to midnight, she texted. "He's asleep. Should I go over now or?". I said, "Yes, wear something normal so it doesn't raise any question."

Door bell rang and she was in PYJAMAS. I was like wtf. Now lingerie vs pyjamas. Lingerie anyday. I think she saw my facial expression and she said "You said wear something normal. I can't walk out in a dress at 12am can I?"

I was like "Yeah good point."

I invited her in and gave her a spank in her ass as she walks in.

Grace: So you can't get enough of me can you.
Me: (What a tease and opening) I can't. I'm going to punish you for making me wait since the evening.

I stripped her naked, french her slutty mouth and made her kneel to face fuck her.

Me: You better take this dick deep inside you as your punishment.
Grace: Yes daddy.

WOW Fk. She is good at roleplaying.

I grabbed her hair and hands above her and face fucked her for a good 1-2mins, gagging with saliva foaming everywhere. She is so good at taking this hardcore stuff.

As I move to spread her pussy open, I could see she was wettt. But also saw I cloudy thick semen looking liquid, so I asked. She said her bf just fucked up before bed and CIP. Though she wiped and try to squeeze most out, sometimes it'll leave some behind.

She is such a naughty slut, perceiving to be an angel infront of everyone but she is such a slut behind doors. But I also knew I could CIP tonight since she's probably on pills now knowing what her BF did.

I flipped to her back and enjoy my fav position - doggy. Her perky ass, hourglass body just turn me on so much. What a VIEW. I rammed her so hard and deep that her juices (cream like) was covering my dick. Her moan was so loud as I fucked her until the bed was shaking and banging aginst the wall. The "piak piak" sound as my hip thrust against her ass.

Something about mixed blood or white girls. Their figure is super top notch esp when they are young. Ass like a peach. Spanked them until I can see my hand marks on her ass. After a good 2-3mins, (I know, I can't last long - fk me), I unloaded all my cum in her.

Panting and sweating, we both lied on the bed.

"I really love the rough and naughty sex." Grace softly said as she turn her head towards me.
Old 08-03-2024, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Amazing Grace 😋😋😋
Old 09-03-2024, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 4
ILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to behold

i wish i can meet someone i know as a fl too. How exciting that sex would be
Old 10-03-2024, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ofdemoacc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice bro. Do you sell her uncensored pics? Will DM you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1